who is most feared in Andream ??

This is a discussion on who is most feared in Andream ?? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hey i just wanted to know if any1 here play only andream and who you think is the most feared ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default who is most feared in Andream ??

hey i just wanted to know if any1 here play only andream and who you think is the most feared in there =)

me if i get my char to 59 :wub:

Banned

lol seriously who is the most feared in andream right now?

MrMuscles

well it was MrMuscles Restricted n SonOfGod dunno bout now but watch out for my new dcz sin WhyYouScareD

Banned

oooo nice nice your MrMuscles ? nice nice.. and who is this WhyYouScareD? new rouge or sothing ?

Banned

well who is the # 1 most feared ??

at this stage or server dcz is pretty much for noobs who can't go past 59 :wub:

and no one cares about dcz really

Banned

lol.... well DCZ isnt a place for noob... and DCZ is for pepole not crazy about KO... they are not crazy enough to waste all that time to train and stuff... DCZ is a place for you to just sit and relax and just PK and kill bosses and earn money ... KO is mostly about PK because of its PK system so thats why pepole do DCZ instead of CZ

wynne.

Sow u wanna say you are the best in DCZ? Well congratz. But u didnt met my pwnage lvl 45 bp priest then

Banned

i didnt say i was the best im just wondering if whos the best in there

wynne.

U know it cause u play in DCZ. Sow why dont u tell us crazy ppl who waste our time on xping who is the best in DCZ?

Mitch

they go to dcz because level 60+ takes longer. thats all. and there is no "#1 feared" there is a hand full of some players in dcz that wont town and can actually have a 1v1. the reast wont fight unless its about 5v1.

Banned

lol mitch shhh dont say who i am hahaha you crazy lol im just tryint o see whos the most feared zzzz

Xzero

i believe the most feared in dcz in orc side was Xz3ro the warrior, i believe hes a pro warrior with good gun combo ^_^

Originally posted by vietboy2q
    lol seriously who is the most feared in andream right now?
    if mitch plays on my lvl 59 rouge named pinklady he is no questions askd 1v1 him and you WILL die