why was my market thread deleted.

This is a discussion on why was my market thread deleted. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Cunt....
Page: 1

Cunt.

TopCat

Cunt.[/b]
    trying to say u got one ? LOL

Imhotep

trying to say u got one ? LOL[/b]

Poor attempt at humor ...?

AS OF RIGHT NOW, NO ACCOUNT WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE SOLD OR TRADED WHETHER IT BE IN TERMS OF USD OR IGC/IGI. DUE TO THE NEW PATCH, IT WOULD JUST BE UNWISE TO BUY AN ACCOUNT FROM ANYBODY ATM. ALL CHARACTER SELLING POSTS WILL BE CLOSED, CONTINUE TO OPEN THEM AGAIN AND YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED.[/b]
    or

The rules i'll be making are to keep this market section clean and safe. If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns you're free to pm me.

PENALTIES
    - If you're accused of scamming i'll remove any topics made by you and review the accusation to see if you're guilty or not.
    - Break any of the rules twice you'll get a warning, not only because you're breaking my rules but because you're too ignorant to read the rules after i told you to.

RULES
    -Don't go into people's topics saying "Too much" or "Too cheap". If someone is buying/selling anything then they're free to offer whatever they desire.
    - No high class +2 or higher uniques are to be sold here until further notice when the server is better geared (rocs,rols, IN, rof, skeleton, ib, gb etc.)
    - Middle class +3 uniques like WE's, elf belts, RE's, bronze belts, etc aren't allowed to be sold here.
    - Low Class uniques like kek rings, crystal belts, etc are allowed to be sold at +3.
    - No high class +9/10 armors/weapons are to be sold here. (chitins, shells, raptors, elixirs, shards etc.)
    - No +10 middle class items are to be sold here. (Full plates, cleavers, etc.)
    -If there's a scammer trying to sell here post the proof in his topic and pm me the link to the topic so i can see it. I'll handle it accordingly.
    -If someone is selling their character DO NOT post their characters name. K2 does look at these forums and they do ban people selling their accounts if they know their name.
    -Put ALL of ur buying and selling in ONE TOPIC. It's really unneccesary to have any more than one and it fills up the forum making ppl have to bump more often and it does take up space. if u make any more than 1 post i'll delete all of ur posts except one and put a message for u to read the rules if u havent yet.
    -If you try to sell or buy an account I will warn you. After being warned if you insist on selling your account i'll give u a nice 3 day suspension. Try a third time I'll ban you. This rule will stay effective until ko4life allows account selling.
    Thank You for reading.[/b]

trying to say u got one ? LOL[/b]
    No, but your mum's takes a pounding.