Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Nati is a SCAMER!

This is a discussion on Nati is a SCAMER! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; we killed Troll King nati got EME as u see in this picture: http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scammerfj6.png iViKiller was on Sokobo when they ...
Page: 1

parzufOn

we killed Troll King nati got EME as u see in this picture:
    http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scammerfj6.png
    iViKiller was on Sokobo when they got it they left the party and in the privete
    he wrote stfu, u'll never get somthing from it and it's drop of rouge and it's nothing for u
    it was few mins ago and he is in WDWWW i dont think that scamers have to b in clans like this
    i heared also that iViKiller scammed GB and Nati ROF from RT
    so how it can b!? :angry:

BTW how u think that he got the drop ?
    when people lure dark stones and golems RialiX killed them and he(Nati ofc) looted souls...

nypmpha

i really dun understnd u guys from israel...... if 1 of u donot take the loot another===scammer.... and nati tanked it........ and he scammer???? and dun forget nati never scamed rof from rt felankor droped rof nati when he soloing at boss event........

iViKiller

LOL!
    we talked about it and we sad we will sell that earing or that nati will take it and he will give money to all
    and nati found that tk he tanked it and rialix lured on me golems for the fun zzzzzzzz
    and btw it was bosse who looted the souls and we quit the party becouse we wanted to
    keep xp and u and rialix leached so we quit and keep xp

FredTFT

i really dun understnd u guys from israel...... if 1 of u donot take the loot another===scammer.... and nati tanked it........ and he scammer???? and dun forget nati never scamed rof from rt felankor droped rof nati when he soloing at boss event........[/b]
    +1
    israeli ppl are really messed up sometimes... i think i'll never understand them

parzufOn

i really dun understnd u guys from israel...... if 1 of u donot take the loot another===scammer.... and nati tanked it........ and he scammer???? and dun forget nati never scamed rof from rt felankor droped rof nati when he soloing at boss event........[/b]
    Nati declined the party of RT when he got the ROF
    and it's not about the drop it's about that he won't share with any1 just iViKiller

LOL!
    we talked about it and we sad we will sell that earing or that nati will take it and he will give money to all
    and nati found that tk he tanked it and rialix lured on me golems for the fun zzzzzzzz
    and btw it was bosse who looted the souls and we quit the party becouse we wanted to
    keep xp and u and rialix leached so we quit and keep xp[/b]
    i lured yeah?!
    if i was luring i could be smart and disbaned the party to loot it
    u piece of shit with faggot voice go find life
    and maybe scame another clan!

+1
    israeli ppl are really messed up sometimes... i think i'll never understand them [/b]
    not all of them...

i could get it
    i am rouge also, didn't i?
    it's not about the items it's about the person...

iViKiller

lol i prefer mine then urs and lets not forget u look like shit

FredTFT

not all of them...[/b]
    yeah i know :wub:

btw rule N°1: hunt bosses ONLY in clan...
    when ppl don't apply this rule, there's always problems.. really hard to share EME when tk drops smthg better than soul 1time/5000kills

parzufOn

btw i am not rouge right i didn't got the drop also
    but to loot souls for other guys to get the drop?!

zzzzzz. .. give them thier part ..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

we killed Troll King nati got EME as u see in this picture:
    http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scammerfj6.png
    iViKiller was on Sokobo when they got it they left the party and in the privete
    he wrote stfu, u'll never get somthing from it and it's drop of rouge and it's nothing for u
    it was few mins ago and he is in WDWWW i dont think that scamers have to b in clans like this
    i heared also that iViKiller scammed GB and Nati ROF from RT
    so how it can b!? :angry:

BTW how u think that he got the drop ?
    when people lure dark stones and golems RialiX killed them and he(Nati ofc) looted souls...[/b]
    Lol, how stupid can you be ... I never scammed Rof from RT , I got Rof from felankor in boss event without RT ...

I've found thet Tk and I tanked him he droped EME I've took it since it a drop for rogue

If he droped SSE one of the priests thet healed was got it ... And in your picture we can all see thet the first loot is EME

and not soul pots , first I got eme and then sokobo got soul pot , It's just shows how stupid can you be I feel sry for you.

parzufOn

Lol, how stupid can you be ... I never scammed Rof from RT , I got Rof from felankor in boss event without RT ...

I've found thet Tk and I tanked him he droped EME I've took it since it a drop for rogue

If he droped SSE one of the priests thet healed was got it ... And in your picture we can all see thet the first loot is EME

and not soul pots , first I got eme and then sokobo got soul pot , It's just shows how stupid can you be I feel sry for you.[/b]
    yeah maybe say Sokobo was get it?!
    i didn't say that u loot this soul i talked about the souls of the golems that RialiX killed

lol i prefer mine then urs and lets not forget u look like shit [/b]
    how can u talk about me if u never seen me ?!
    and we seen u, heared u, and u sux realy sux

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast