Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

YakirElfassi (IIIhungIII ingame) is a scammer!

This is a discussion on YakirElfassi (IIIhungIII ingame) is a scammer! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Yesterday me and jonatan (keke on forum) just go scammed from this dude. 1st we traded wp +1 and ep ...
Page: 1

axl3378

Yesterday me and jonatan (keke on forum) just go scammed from this dude. 1st we traded wp +1 and ep +1 on manes for some items on girakon and everything went fine, we gave items 1st. Then he pmed me again that he has a wp on girakon which he wants to trade for items on manes... we offered pretty alot of shit for it ( 2x imir ring, md +8, 3x crimson +8, elf belt, shard +7) and we were like... this guy is gg we traded with him once and everything went fine. So we gave items 1st :/... but that was a huge mistake couz right after i clicked on trade that guy went offline on msn.

Well nuffin we can do bout it now... just wanted u guys to know that be careful if u trade with him.

his nick on forum: [email protected]

axl3378

i hate scammers.But u got powned...i told u...dont trust anyone...gl in rigakon<3 u bro!MUd4ever!

axl3378

i hate scammers.But u got powned...i told u...dont trust anyone...gl in rigakon<3 u bro!MUd4ever![/b]
    Ye i know i made a mistake... well a good lesson for next time :P... r only virtual itemz anyway =)

just wanted u guys to know so he wont scamm another 1 :=)

<3 ketcho

This guy has BEEN a scammer.

In a way i feel bad for you, In another way i feel u deserve it for buying mc&#39;s md.

GL getting your items back.

KaChing

why didnt u use trade moderator :s?

Banned

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL u didnt know that IIIhungIII is a scamer???

RiseAgainst_

Who the fuck would trust a motherfucker called YakirElfassi ??? fucking type it in google and ull see him in a top 10 most wanted terrorists by the CIA ZZZZZZ.

HAHAHA i typed in google his name and this was shown:

yakirelfassi - משתמשים - דונקידונקי - כתוביות, תרגומים, טריילרים, פורומים, ערוץ הומור מקיף, סלולארי, אינדקס אתרים, הורדת תוכנות, מתכונים לבישול ועוד.

Does that means he is probably ISRAELI?

ZZ u r an idiot mud, only idiots get scammed! im really pissed off, u dont trust people just bcuz u did 1 good trade, they arent ur friends they can fuck you over whenever they want. You know u would have given him the items after he gave some items to you first so why did u give items first???? u dont 100% know he will pay you

Fucking israelis SCAMMERS

Banned

Yeah, we made a big mistake :/ yaya, life goes on..

axl3378

well he traded with us 1st time and everythin was gg ...

axl3378

Who the fuck would trust a motherfucker called YakirElfassi ??? fucking type it in google and ull see him in a top 10 most wanted terrorists by the CIA ZZZZZZ.

yakirelfassi - משתמשים - דונקידונקי - כתוביות, תרגומים, טריילרים, פורומים, ערוץ הומור מקיף, סלולארי, אינדקס אתרים, הורדת תוכנות, מתכונים לבישול ועוד.

ZZ u r an idiot mud, only idiots get scammed! im really pissed off, u dont trust people just bcuz u did 1 good trade, they arent ur friends they can fuck you over whenever they want. You know u would have given him the items after he gave some items to you first so why did u give items first???? u dont 100% know he will pay you

Fucking israelis SCAMMERS[/b]
    well i was quite sure hell give me the items... couz i dun see a reson why didnt he scam us at 1st trade.. i mean wp +1 and ep +1 r worth more than these items

RiseAgainst_

To make u trust him?

Fucking israelis SCAMMERS[/b]
    rise u keep tell it agine and agine when israeli guy do scam that all israelis are scammers....
    ther are few honest men that wasnt do it -.-
    so dont fucking start this agine -.- ffs

J

Sigh...noobs.

Banned

Sigh...noobs.[/b]
    fu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast