Re-answer : O.o Spike FTW

This is a discussion on Re-answer : O.o Spike FTW within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hi all the players of ko, PablitoStyl3 say " i acid poted and malice" and :huh: kill me, Zuahahaha He ...
Page: 1

Yavhu

Unhappy

hi all the players of ko, PablitoStyl3 say " i acid poted and malice" and :huh: kill me, Zuahahaha He cant kill me alone, I say "Can you kill me just use ur skills?"..... :unsure: i dont think so, Accept u a vs with me and try u kill me Now, Only Skills or ur Combo Zuahahah U never cant kill me !! i promise u !

B) Im the Real Yavhu

matesz001

um im sry but i cant read that i dont understand can soem1 make that gramatically correct or soemthing its like reading a turks typing just its in english.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

hi all the players of ko, PablitoStyl3 say " i acid poted and malice" and :huh: kill me, Zuahahaha He cant kill me alone, I say "Can you kill me just use ur skills?"..... :unsure: i dont think so, Accept u a vs with me and try u kill me Now, Only Skills or ur Combo Zuahahah U never cant kill me !! i promise u !

B) Im the Real Yavhu [/b]

so what?? ...

Xzero

stfu yav u fuking koxper remember those days

ya i know it xD i cant kill my priest and hes lvl 64 with no good items xDDD i posted this SS just for fun but i never run to one Vs , if u want we can do it when u want

</3

ya i know it xD i cant kill my priest and hes lvl 64 with no good items xDDD i posted this SS just for fun but i never run to one Vs , if u want we can do it when u want
    </3[/b]
    i&#39;ll b there :P