Yo - Question about this server

This is a discussion on Yo - Question about this server within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Wassup people. I was just wondering how the economy on this server is. None of you probably know me, but ...
Page: 1

SeeStar

Wassup people.
    I was just wondering how the economy on this server is. None of you probably know me, but I played on Pathos when it first came up...if any old school people remember me, message me up if you play on here. I'm thinking about starting up KO again on this server and just wanna get to 70 asap cuz I'm bored and need something to do.

How much are the Chitin +7/+8, Shards +7/+8 or whatever is good on this server (maybe even settle for MD +7/+8?)

Anyways...thanks.

ldalusong87

Wassup people.
    I was just wondering how the economy on this server is. None of you probably know me, but I played on Pathos when it first came up...if any old school people remember me, message me up if you play on here. I'm thinking about starting up KO again on this server and just wanna get to 70 asap cuz I'm bored and need something to do.

How much are the Chitin +7/+8, Shards +7/+8 or whatever is good on this server (maybe even settle for MD +7/+8?)

Anyways...thanks.[/b]
    waddup seestar my brother from las vegas =D its me BLoodLine from pathos

If u go human u better pack atleast an md 8, but if u go orc u can get away with cleaver 8s...

that's if u wanna be the shiznit tho

closetoheaven

u cna pwnd at lvl 65 with some nice item like chitins+7 set 2 cleavers+8 wp ef and a re,,,
    but this is hard to get and thier is more then 10 lvls 70 olready

peter

Wassup people.

Anyways...thanks.[/b]
    omgoodness whatttttt uppppp seestar, idk if you remember me

Banned

WOOOOOOOOT PETER?
    omfgg loooooong time no talk mate !!!
    pm me ur msn fasssst !

but this is hard to get and thier is more then 10 lvls 70 olready[/b]
    theres more than 100 lvl 70s by now...

closetoheaven

lol maybe 15 and this is even too much..

lol maybe 15 and this is even too much..[/b]
    easily more than 15, prolyl less than 100, but maybe since all of reaction is 70+ and idk anything bout human side

u cna pwnd at lvl 65 with some nice item like chitins+7 set 2 cleavers+8 wp ef and a re,,,
    but this is hard to get and thier is more then 10 lvls 70 olready[/b]

you just suck

closetoheaven

u r right i think its osme thin about 35-45 ppl that got 70+ form the border war and bugs like that ,,

u r right i think its osme thin about 35-45 ppl that got 70+ form the border war and bugs like that ,,[/b]

no, theres a good 80 or so lvl 70's, and most lvl'd legitly

SeeStar

waddup seestar my brother from las vegas =D its me BLoodLine from pathos[/b]
    Yooo. Dood, I totally remember you, hahaha. How is this server? I can't log on cuz XTrap is being retarded :/

omgoodness whatttttt uppppp seestar, idk if you remember me[/b]
    Yo, haha, yeah, I remember you. Melody from Pathos? I thought Renaz bought Melody? lol.

Anyways, I'll get to playing as soon as this XTrap crap is fixed...I can't even get to the login screen without an error popping up.

peter

Yooo. Dood, I totally remember you, hahaha. How is this server? I can't log on cuz XTrap is being retarded :/
    Yo, haha, yeah, I remember you. Melody from Pathos? I thought Renaz bought Melody? lol.

Anyways, I'll get to playing as soon as this XTrap crap is fixed...I can't even get to the login screen without an error popping up.[/b]
    nah dude, i got hacked lol but i just play on bloodline once in a while