Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

erdo1992 aka aziz aka coseqaeies

This is a discussion on erdo1992 aka aziz aka coseqaeies within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; bloodline clan is quit good in cz .. i have seen them pk .. thr warriors are skilled but idk ...
Page: 2

Banned

bloodline clan is quit good in cz .. i have seen them pk .. thr warriors are skilled but idk them in person ..not sure about the scamming part

To be fair, OP is actually right and you are supposed to pay him because you indeed had less than 50% hp in these screenshots. Don't make promises you can't keep just to boost your own ego lol.

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    Nice troll topic. Im not erdo1992 and im not aviv but nice try mate.
    And don't ever call me or chris a scammer again. I've done too many trades, which went very smooth
    You might have done smooth trade idk with ur own mates maybe, but yes you and chris(YouGotPwndByMyAss) scammed Addicted and Syndicates in Apex ko. so stfu. u have alot of dirt in ur mind.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lPraAnkl View Post
    You might have done smooth trade idk with ur own mates maybe, but yes you and chris(YouGotPwndByMyAss) scammed Addicted and Syndicates in Apex ko. so stfu. u have alot of dirt in ur mind.
    I never scammed any of those clans, pls provide proof before you try to put my name in dirt.
    Who are you to call me a scammer? Noone knows you, you are just a troll, same as in the apexko forums.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Banned Senior Member

It was first or secound boss event on apexko you and chris took iron set (rare item at this moment) and CS it was first CS on server, you wont split drop this drop nad after the pm gms you quit clan.
    Both of you are scammers and fucking liars.
    No1 can trust you 100%
    lPraAnkl likes this.

nice proofs keep lieing u are just mad losing vs.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    It was first or secound boss event on apexko you and chris took iron set (rare item at this moment) and CS it was first CS on server, you wont split drop this drop nad after the pm gms you quit clan.
    Both of you are scammers and fucking liars.
    No1 can trust you 100%
    keep accusing without any proof

I never scammed any of those clans, pls provide proof before you try to put my name in dirt.
    Who are you to call me a scammer? Noone knows you, you are just a troll, same as in the apexko forums.
    u can say that i dont have proof for that boss events scam, coz it was drops and further more thats the reason why there inst any topic i made for. But people should be aware of retards, but here i can see a common and simple proof where u challenged for 5k kc , lost and didnt provide it.. he made ur hp less than 50%.. u are a scammer it is proved right here ..

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    nice proofs keep lieing u are just mad losing vs.
    mad losing vs ? u have any proof that i lost any vs?? the SS isnt lieing. Wash ur EYE with Detergent please!

u can say that i dont have proof for that boss events scam, coz it was drops and further more thats the reason why there inst any topic i made for. But people should be aware of retards, but here i can see a common and simple proof where u challenged for 5k kc , lost and didnt provide it.. he made ur hp less than 50%.. u are a scammer it is proved right here ..
    lmao how stupid is that? cant provide any kind of proof but yet calling me a scammer.
    Me being under 50% HP in the end of the VS, not in the middle lmao. If i were talking about general i wouldn't mana pot in the beginning of the vs but in the end.

nice retards here

Banned Senior Member

If i want post proof i would post it in other section than fight club but all ppl who was play apex before pk patch know that you scammed the drop from clan and quit then you joinedclan i had to play with (gameover) and when whole clan laughing about you, you rage quit server because all call you scammers, you tried to talk shit about gms and apexko server that its dead bla bla bla and steamko is best but steamko dead after 4 month and you came again to apex but old players still remember what you did months ago and can lie as much as you want i dont care.
    You both are scammers and liars for me
    Btw you still suck cuz you didnt accept my vs i challanged you in last topic made by ur new friend dylan in media section ty

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    If i want post proof i would post it in other section than fight club but all ppl who was play apex before pk patch know that you scammed the drop from clan and quit then you joinedclan i had to play with (gameover) and when whole clan laughing about you, you rage quit server because all call you scammers, you tried to talk shit about gms and apexko server that its dead bla bla bla and steamko is best but steamko dead after 4 month and you came again to apex but old players still remember what you did months ago and can lie as much as you want i dont care.
    You both are scammers and liars for me
    Btw you still suck cuz you didnt accept my vs i challanged you in last topic made by ur new friend dylan in media section ty
    sounds like ur butthurt again, what's up cutie
    Jonko likes this.

lmao how stupid is that? cant provide any kind of proof but yet calling me a scammer.
    Me being under 50% HP in the end of the VS, not in the middle lmao. If i were talking about general i wouldn't mana pot in the beginning of the vs but in the end.
    in the end of the vs? are u really bitching again as a small kid? u can recover ur hp at end? , stop cry as i said, wash ur eyes with detergent.! u will be able to see the current proof.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    nice retards here
    Full of Retards . true...
    ScreameR likes this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast