Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Say good night to the bad guy!

This is a discussion on Say good night to the bad guy! within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; So I will express to you my sincere geniusness. Some of you might get a little jelly, but that's ok, ...
Page: 1

Banned

Exclamation Say good night to the bad guy!

So I will express to you my sincere geniusness. Some of you might get a little jelly, but that's ok, find some peanutbutter and make a sandwich - sit and learn:

This all started with HighRoller trying to accuse me of scamming, then sending my paypal email spam. Don't get me wrong, I've been called a narcassist and a psychopath, but never a scammer.

He bitched and moaned to Shane who almost banned me because they're both buttbuddies. So I used my advanced critical thinking skills and came up with a plan to get even and HOLY SHIT you're all a bunch of predictable apes!

I think it's amusing how some of you folk, even those who weren't a part of the migration from KO4LIFE to KO4US, think they know what happened.

Especially Devile, his quick judgement was fascinating to watch.

In total, there 3 people who started the migration. MrRapist, Shane, and the wonderous MINO. No one else. All the others joined the train like sheep.

The migration started here: [Poll] Improving Activity

Through Skype, I convinced Shane even further to start a new website. He didn't agree at first, but once he did - I knew this shit would actually work.

My intent was to purchase the new website to run it myself, as root admin (so I can assfuck anyone like Devile did). MrRapist wasn't comfortable with me being a root admin, since I wasn't even a mod on G4L. So he bought the new website before I could.

Shane randomly stopped supporting the migration. He suggested that we post an announcement so that people are warned of this new move. I had a better idea lol.

I spent about an hour convincing MrRapist to remove ALL posts and force everyone to the new website - then we waited until Shane went offline/to bed. MrRapist/Dennis, if you're reading this, you were the easiest tool to manipulate rofl. I hope they keep you banned, and they probably will because you suck.

Once MrRapist did that, a few people complained but that was going to be easy to suppress. I told MrRapist to delete and lock any post speaking against the migration. At first he was being a bitch about it, I'll admit, but no one can withstand an hour of nagging haha. He eventually obeyed.

Once everything was gone, we saw activity swell! It was sweet. But Shane logged on and openly opposed the whole thing. He posted a topic (some might remember) that the 'rouge moderator' would be banned or something. Unfortunately Shane couldn't ban him because he had NO powa!

It took me a while, but I convinced Shane to stop opposing, Devile's donkey ass wasn't coming back. That took a long ass fucking time, thanks Shane but you're still a dipshit and allowed me to use you like the whore you are.

As for that kissy-faced fag Highroller, consider yourself lucky Devile came back to save the day - I would've made your gaming life hell. Had a couple others on my shitlist, but all-in-all I'd say it was a success. I feel pretty good.

Oh... btw, thanks for promoting one of my long time friends as mod - me and him have been laughing about this whole thing since it started. How's that for paranoia? Good luck figuring that one out - I leave no traces.

The best part of this is, the only people to verify my story are banned or Shane (who no one trusts anymore) - Lmfao, you all can suffer. I'm literally crying laughing typing this...

Don't fuck with me, I hold grudges, and this isn't the end -- I'll be back once Devile disappears again. I have about 3 more accounts unlinked to my IP address. Also, just in case, one of the last 15 new members is also me. <3

- MINO
    Vincents likes this.

Approved the post since it was moderated. It's a fun read after all

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Rougean likes this.

Cool bro, i like the way you tell stories
    Darken likes this.

10/10.

Would read again.
    Darken and Kallop like this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Plot twist.

Story teller reveals himself as a true mastermind behind the plot.

Readers are blown away.

Is this the end of the story?

Or are we going to see more mindblowing, twisted stories of this cunning, storyteller?

Novel readers are shaking with expectations..

Little archer Senior Member

Interesting story, and all because of a grudge with highroller? That's some detective novel plot twist right there.

Anyway, in case it was just an elaborate troll, 9/10 that was well written. However if you're serious, its kinda scary to think the type of person you really are, devoting so much of your time to plot against a poor small community, and all because of 1 guy! It wouldn't surprise me if you were Shishio arguing with yourself that one time.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

That was actually a good read, 11/10 would 420 again

razor, Oscar and twostars like this.

non fiction philosophy

I didnt saw the ending coming

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Pretty sure this wasn't mino's or devile's doing.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

What you mean by that? Why would devile write that?

According to: IP, and IQ stats of the user, it was MINO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 11
    03-23-2015, 10:06 AM