The political MUD-PIT (allowed maybe?)

This is a discussion on The political MUD-PIT (allowed maybe?) within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; So yep, I know politics can rank up there with religion, but with politics you can at least prove they ...
Page: 1

Default The political MUD-PIT (allowed maybe?)

So yep, I know politics can rank up there with religion, but with politics you can at least prove they are idiots. So what say ye, who the fuck will vote for Hillary Clinton? I need to know who to bitch-slap

Any other political shit bring it up! The dumb cunt Hillary is the only thing annoying me enough to post lol.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    So yep, I know politics can rank up there with religion, but with politics you can at least prove they are idiots. So what say ye, who the fuck will vote for Hillary Clinton? I need to know who to bitch-slap

Any other political shit bring it up! The dumb cunt Hillary is the only thing annoying me enough to post lol.
    A woman would start the 3rd world war if someone disagreed with her

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

She should be given a chance.........

in kindergarden ..........

just saying

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    just saying

Little archer Senior Member

too bad nobody cares about the US politics.

they are too busy watching sports and playing KO @razor, who cares about the economy and our future? ha

Banned

You would have to know what and who are politicans before talking about them... Hillary Clinton can't start a war, she is just a puppet, or a woman that is sucesfull and leading country.
    It's all about the dynasties and economy banking leaders.

Differently it's in dictator's rezyhm.

It's all about the debts they are making from a Central BANK to Banks to Insitutitions[1:Goverment] to other companies and systems.
    It's like you borrow 10mil from central bank, and you re-pay those bills with more borrowed money from the same central bank which is living on the interests they make, and making extra money when it doesn't even exists.. and so on.

So with Europe - Greece borrowed xxxx millions from Central Bank[Germany] and did it again, and again... Than it stoped because the Central Bank couldn't and didn't want to borrow more money, because there is so many countries that do false economoy, opening bussines and not paying taxes... So if every country in Europe would be as Germany than it would be sucesfull, but currently like that it's fucked.

MIDDLE EAST WAR WAR WAR..... It's WW3 almost here, China/Russia vs USA....... And alliances that are going to be involved, Isreal, Iran...

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    it really is too bad lol, but even if anyone cared it still wouldn't matter, that's what's scary

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Mate, Obama for example is not U.S Politic only... He is world politic, and is very important for all the countries.. Not that Obama is important, but those who are leading and directing Obama, ofcourse he do some things on hes own like Obama HealthCare.. But he don't launch wars alone, it's the people behind that launch wars and making debts.

Wars are very profitable.