Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

selam kankas

This is a discussion on selam kankas within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by BluePrint Am I the only one who thinks mathmath sounds retarded on every single post he makes ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks mathmath sounds retarded on every single post he makes ?
    ur most retarded person in this topic no worries ur just random for me so gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i almost feel sorry for you, but i know ur still sexy

@mathmath gel ws
    gel oc gellllllllllllll

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks mathmath sounds retarded on every single post he makes ?
    first of all make ur char ready to pk in cypher after 6 months u nobrain

cool, who are you?
    Mr Nobody, You didnt answer to a simple question yet, I guess it's to hard for you then.

Funny thing, ppl saying about undez that they are babashoping at the beggining and using advantages LOL, You didnt meet ScreameR then I guess

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mathmath View Post
    first of all make ur char ready to pk in cypher after 6 months u nobrain
    So because he don't have a character on Cypher he's "nobrain" ?

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    Mr Nobody, You didnt answer to a simple question yet, I guess it's to hard for you then.

Funny thing, ppl saying about undez that they are babashoping at the beggining and using advantages LOL, You didnt meet ScreameR then I guess
    Not protecting him or anything but just sayin' if anyone is "nobody" between you two then it's probably you.
    First time I come across your nick here and as you can see I'm registered since 06'.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    So because he don't have a character on Cypher he's "nobrain" ?

Not protecting him or anything but just sayin' if anyone is "nobody" between you two then it's probably you.
    First time I come across your nick here and as you can see I'm registered since 06'.
    he has account in cypher stop being retard at least one time

i think i should be calling you Mr Nobody indeed, now go back to poland and earn 400 euros in a full month and complain on a KO community forum how poor you are.

I have a 2 months old account on Cypher while working 50h/week yeah. I am a no brain because KO isnt my life ? Lmao you're the most pathetic person I evet met. Worst than razor

Have fun in Apex /topic

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    i think i should be calling you Mr Nobody indeed, now go back to poland and earn 400 euros in a full month and complain on a KO community forum how poor you are.
    LOOL. I Answered who I am you dumb cunts. I even quoted his question, then said Mr Nobody with comma

Hehe, Nice argument dude, I Stil remember how you tried to buy gbs " Underpriced " Milion dolar baby.

And where did I even once compained about myself being poor ? I guess it is just a lack of arguments. But im not suprised.

LOOL. I Answered who I am you dumb cunts. I even quoted his question, then said Mr Nobody with comma

Hehe, Nice argument dude, I Stil remember how you tried to buy gbs " Underpriced " Milion dolar baby.

And where did I even once compained about myself being poor ? I guess it is just a lack of arguments. But im not suprised.
    i said, i agree with you on the mr nobody part dipsh1t. read please, underpriced maybe people buy them underpriced from retards like you and sell them for more. oh wait, you must be to stupid for that.
    about the poor part, you complained about how much we spend, sad that u can't spend anything yourself.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

best part is, if any other clan made this post, full infract full ban full pompa

edit: nevermind, it isn't in general chat anymore, ripperinos.

fullllll pompaaaaaaa

about the poor part, you complained about how much we spend, sad that u can't spend anything yourself.
    There is a difference, between " can't spend and Do not want to spend LOL. And I do not need to spend money in game and still I can do good in ronark land, so your argument is invalid. I am not sure but were you the warrior called "Omfgwtflol" or smthing like that?

There is a difference, between " can't spend and Do not want to spend LOL. And I do not need to spend money in game and still I can do good in ronark land, so your argument is invalid. I am not sure but were you the warrior called "Omfgwtflol" or smthing like that?
    no i wasn't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast