Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

ImmortalOne/Sentinus/MrsD/Dyon Special

This is a discussion on ImmortalOne/Sentinus/MrsD/Dyon Special within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; ty for new sig kolego btw nice descent...
Page: 3

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

ty for new sig kolego

btw nice descent
    ScreameR likes this.

ImmortalOne - Screamer - YouGotPwnedByMyAss - SkyHunter.. only missing adi and erdo and the trash of this community got together

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    ImmortalOne - Screamer - YouGotPwnedByMyAss - SkyHunter.. only missing adi and erdo and the trash of this community got together
    welcome, just in time. we were about to worry our ''trash'' leader was gonna be late to the party. nice chargeback btw, why are you still not banned? sucked razor's dick just like the rest?

p.s. u def. should try this out, try to keep your breath as long as possible and when you start to become a little dizzy and feel like you really need to take a breath, just keep holding it. we'll all appreciate that alot, thanks. and if you by any mistake wake up again, try jumping off a bridge or something.
    Jonko and YouGotPwndByMyAss like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    welcome, just in time. we were about to worry our ''trash'' leader was gonna be late to the party. nice chargeback btw, why are you still not banned? sucked razor's dick just like the rest?

p.s. u def. should try this out, try to keep your breath as long as possible and when you start to become a little dizzy and feel like you really need to take a breath, just keep holding it. we'll all appreciate that alot, thanks. and if you by any mistake wake up again, try jumping off a bridge or something.
    seems like you're speaking with experience

by the way your body will automaticly make you fall unconscious if you hold your breath for too long and then it will start breathing again. School man, you should have been there more often. I'm not surpised a failure like you doesn't know anything about this world besides trying to be the best Knight Online Gamer and making lists about users on ko4life with his retarded brother who jerks off to a Bulkan "Meme"

by the way your body will automaticly make you fall unconscious if you hold your breath for too long and then it will start breathing again. School man, you should have been there more often. I'm not surpised a failure like you doesn't know anything about this world besides trying to be the best Knight Online Gamer and making lists about users on ko4life with his retarded brother who jerks off to a Bulkan "Meme"
    did i say you'd die by holding your breath? i said to keep holding it as long as you can and repeat, if you wake up which is a mistake by itself, jump off a bridge. idiot.

i didn't play KO for quite a while since i lost interest in it and am currently waiting for a usko launch since that's literally the only way KO is fun to me and i'm just here to make fun of ppl like you that have to charge back their mommy's 5$, maybe you should have picked a better education my cute boy so you actually would've had some decent job rather than scamming your mom and playing ko all day.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

keep sucking it mate, don't stop

I don't want to be involved in this, But accoring to what I've seen in past, i do belive Screamer is making good amount of money in real life (I do not know him personally so I can only take into consideration his forum activity) judging by that I do not really belive that he is failure in the real world.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    I don't want to be involved in this, But accoring to what I've seen in past, i do belive Screamer is making good amount of money in real life (I do not know him personally so I can only take into consideration his forum activity) judging by that I do not really belive that he is failure in the real world.
    thanks appreciated.

So you can tell one is making a good amount of money by his forum activity (without even knowing him personally)?

So you can tell one is making a good amount of money by his forum activity (without even knowing him personally)?
    Atleast i don't charge back 5$ that i had to steal from my mom first.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Atleast i don't charge back 5$ that i had to steal from my mom first.
    I know that your idea of this world is blurred, I am aware that a junkie like you puts his money he gets from his goverment into weed or playing computer games .
    If I buy something for 5$ and it's broken or it doesn't match the product description then I return it and take my money back. You can blame me for that or not, I call it common sense..
    I don't have to steal any money as I'm pretty confident that I earn in a couple days more than you make (or should I say 'receive from the goverment' you little stoner) in a month or two..
    Not going to respond to you anymore. Enjoy your sad life

I know that your idea of this world is blurred, I am aware that a junkie like you puts his money he gets from his goverment into weed or playing computer games .
    If I buy something for 5$ and it's broken or it doesn't match the product description then I return it and take my money back. You can blame me for that or not, I call it common sense..
    I don't have to steal any money as I'm pretty confident that I earn in a couple days more than you make (or should I say 'receive from the goverment' you little stoner) in a month or two..
    Not going to respond to you anymore. Enjoy your sad life
    Whatsup with the stoner part, i don't even use any kind of drug haha. Alright boy, 5$ charge back but still has to pretend he earns a lot of money. wauw ur so hilarious.

Well, If he cant spend a lot of $ to buy gear on every single new server, pay huge ammount of $ for gbs while they are expensive as fuck, no.. he must be poor for real. Like seriously, leave your hate for a sec and just use logic, It is very easy to deduce don't you think so?

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

where is black?
    Aragorn -> M->Black -> all

Well, If he cant spend a lot of $ to buy gear on every single new server, pay huge ammount of $ for gbs while they are expensive as fuck, no.. he must be poor for real. Like seriously, leave your hate for a sec and just use logic, It is very easy to deduce don't you think so?
    why does it have to do anything with hate? We're talking about somebody who's online 24/7, who has an emotional intelligence of a street dog (just check his famous personal "ko4life retard list" that, according to guy himself, he was designing with his brother for quite a while before he shared it with us) and spends huge amount of $ for gbs on every new server. If you conclude from this that this guy must be not a "failure in the real world" and also try to convince me of that opinion by telling me to use my logic, then, like seriouosly, we truly have a different idea of how logic works.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast