Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Turkish brain

This is a discussion on Turkish brain within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by Adi but what you're doing here is just low. What's lower is the other moderators not doing ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    but what you're doing here is just low.
    What's lower is the other moderators not doing anything about it too.

Well done!

says the guy who blocks everyone on official Forum who doesn't agree with him.. I'm pretty sure nobody here gives a fuck about your opinion ,
    so keep your feedback to yourself, little bug abuser
    andrewo350 and MikeHud like this.

you say that because the game is full of turks, I play some other games, and trust me, turks aren't that toxic... there are plenty, and DAMN, PLENTY of retards all over the world
    the thing that pisses me off, is that Turks think everybody in the world speaks turkish, and YES . THEY DO THINK OF THAT

Little archer Senior Member

I can relate.

Apart from that, I don't really see why is this topic wasn't deleted / closed once a mod came across it.
    I'm pretty sure we have Turks using g4l as well, just because their English is fluent and they're behaving just like any of you, it doesn't mean such a topic wouldn't bother them.

Razor, how would react if someone created such a topic about Peruvians?
    And make no mistake, I have absolutely nothing against Peruvians but I know for a fact that if someone posted such a topic regarding a different nationality, you would probably avoid replying or lock it.

Now don't take it the wrong way, I'm not trying to pick a fight here, I could careless about your personal opinion about one nationality or another but what you're doing here is just low.
    What's lower is the other moderators not doing anything about it too.

Well done!
    I wouldn't care... I'm not like them so feel free to generalize all you want.T

This is a fun topic, I'm sure we've all had bizarre experiences with our turkish brethren, so fuck off with your political correctness.

I will ban all SJWs from this forum, don't test me!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    turks are usually the best people to PK with in this game; most english players are lost as fuck in PK and are clueless
    I agree, usually in english TS everyone wants to talk. In turkish ts everyone shuts up and listens to commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Humito View Post
    you say that because the game is full of turks, I play some other games, and trust me, turks aren't that toxic... there are plenty, and DAMN, PLENTY of retards all over the world
    the thing that pisses me off, is that Turks think everybody in the world speaks turkish, and YES . THEY DO THINK OF THAT
    Precisely this. Every nation has its fair share of retards. Turks are known to be the worse in KO just because they outnumber every other nationality and thinking that everyone speaks turkish just makes them look even worse.

turks are usually the best people to PK with in this game; most english players are lost as fuck in PK and are clueless
    A very, very small percentage of the turks are actually good and organized at this game so they stand out in the crowd. But for the most part it was the english clans who ruled KO (and still do in some servers) and their gameplay and organization was miles ahead of the turks. You wouldn't know it since you're new at this though.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    A very, very small percentage of the turks are actually good and organized at this game so they stand out in the crowd. But for the most part it was the english clans who ruled KO (and still do in some servers) and their gameplay and organization was miles ahead of the turks. You wouldn't know it since you're new at this though.
    talking about the current state of the game bud

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I wouldn't care... I'm not like them so feel free to generalize all you want.T

This is a fun topic, I'm sure we've all had bizarre experiences with our turkish brethren, so fuck off with your political correctness.

I will ban all SJWs from this forum, don't test me!
    That is exactly what I was trying to say, you wouldn't care but you also wouldn't add fuel to the fire.

And as I said, I could careless about your opinion when it comes to nationalities.
    Trust me though, I could write a book of bizarre stories I've heard about from Turks but still, it doesn't give me the right to make a joke of an entire nationality.

A very, very small percentage of the turks are actually good and organized at this game so they stand out in the crowd.
    Not necessarily, it's true that if you'll go to a new server you'll be able to find clueless noobs all over the server, turks or europeans, americans whatever, you'll be able to find noobs from everywhere.
    But if you would go to a new server and look for noobs, you won't be able to find as many.

Sure, you'll find some in every server but not as much, I know for a fact that in both Diez and Gordion (based on experience) there are probably more decent/pro players than noobs

But for the most part it was the english clans who ruled KO (and still do in some servers) and their gameplay and organization was miles ahead of the turks.
    True but it's kinda opposite nowadays, on USKO at least, I'm not sure about private servers.

talking about the current state of the game bud
    Don't you think the sample size is a pretty strong intervening variable. Let's say 95% of players are turkish speakers, and 5% of the population are english speakers. Let's say that the top players/clans are based on the top 100 players/clans. Then you could say that if english players are at least 5% of top 100 players/clans then they are on par with turks. So if population was even 50/50 and 95% of top players are turk, then they are definitely better. But relative to our sample size we aint doing too bad.

Little archer Senior Member

English speakers take more rational choices such as leaving cz right away when getting destroyed, sliding archers under all circumstances, not going in head first and dying, not chasing people that far, not fully scrolling + red pot if there's barely any opponent nation players, etc.

That doesn't necessarily mean they're more skilled though. Most of the decent players already quit long ago, all that's left are overly babashopped casual players that don't really know what they're doing.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Don't you think the sample size is a pretty strong intervening variable. Let's say 95% of players are turkish speakers, and 5% of the population are english speakers. Let's say that the top players/clans are based on the top 100 players/clans. Then you could say that if english players are at least 5% of top 100 players/clans then they are on par with turks. So if population was even 50/50 and 95% of top players are turk, then they are definitely better. But relative to our sample size we aint doing too bad.
    i mean you can sit here and use theoretical statistics all you want, but from my experience (and many others apparently) as soon as you go play with an english party and then go into a turkish party the latter is always significantly better

but there's no way to prove any of this, we're just all spouting our own anecdotal experiences without any evidence of anything; the only evidence you could possibly use to argue anything is the "e-sport" scene of KO (LOL).
    Adi likes this.

i mean you can sit here and use theoretical statistics all you want, but from my experience (and many others apparently) as soon as you go play with an english party and then go into a turkish party the latter is always significantly better

but there's no way to prove any of this, we're just all spouting our own anecdotal experiences without any evidence of anything; the only evidence you could possibly use to argue anything is the "e-sport" scene of KO (LOL).
    Anecdotes are sufficient if you have a large enough sample size and controlled for intervening variables.

Personally the english crews I have always rolled with have been at least decent, but perhaps not elite. Now the turkish parties I have been in there is a much wider variance. Some of the have been absolutely terrible, like beyond atrocious. Not even uncoordinated, I'm talking, no ts, no scroll, not even buff sometimes, NP transfer stuff. I haven't been in an atrocious english party in a long time. Again, intervening variables... without controlling them it's impossible to make any realistically accurate claims.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Anecdotes are sufficient if you have a large enough sample size and controlled for intervening variables.

Personally the english crews I have always rolled with have been at least decent, but perhaps not elite. Now the turkish parties I have been in there is a much wider variance. Some of the have been absolutely terrible, like beyond atrocious. Not even uncoordinated, I'm talking, no ts, no scroll, not even buff sometimes, NP transfer stuff. I haven't been in an atrocious english party in a long time. Again, intervening variables... without controlling them it's impossible to make any realistically accurate claims.
    Note that the same thing could be said about English clans/parties too.

For instance, the amount of English speaking 'commanders' that I could say they know what they're doing could be counted on a single hand.
    Not to mention proper melees / mages..

Turks however, if you are a skilled player (never played with you so I have no idea..) in comparison to elite turk / eng players and you know Turkish and English, it will be a lot easier for you to build a clan/party filled with skilled Turkish players over skilled English players.
    *I know basic Turkish(enough to have a convo) and fluent English. - the reason I came up with this conclusion

And I say it from a perspective of a clan leader leading top English clan in my server(possibly usko too lol.) Since 2009 and make no mistake I can assume its not the most modest thing to say but leaving this aside now.

You can go ahead and list the best English speaking party you know about(may or may not include yourself in that pt) , I will list best Turkish speaking party I know about and I believe we will be able to decide/test which party will win

Note that the same thing could be said about English clans/parties too.

For instance, the amount of English speaking 'commanders' that I could say they know what they're doing could be counted on a single hand.
    Not to mention proper melees / mages..

Turks however, if you are a skilled player (never played with you so I have no idea..) in comparison to elite turk / eng players and you know Turkish and English, it will be a lot easier for you to build a clan/party filled with skilled Turkish players over skilled English players.
    *I know basic Turkish(enough to have a convo) and fluent English. - the reason I came up with this conclusion

And I say it from a perspective of a clan leader leading top English clan in my server(possibly usko too lol.) Since 2009 and make no mistake I can assume its not the most modest thing to say but leaving this aside now.

You can go ahead and list the best English speaking party you know about(may or may not include yourself in that pt) , I will list best Turkish speaking party I know about and I believe we will be able to decide/test which party will win
    You're actually a cunt. You complain about people not being fair and you reference a whole country as "turks" that's pretty insensitive.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    You're actually a cunt. You complain about people not being fair and you reference a whole country as "turks" that's pretty insensitive.
    Insensitive how? We are talking about Turks and not about people which live in Turkey.
    Check OP?

Based on that, you could be talking about Turks that live in Europe too and I was refering to both, whether they live in Turkey, Europe or in the US.

And for the record, I was complaining about users here talking about them like they are a piece of garbage and not anything else.
    I could careless if you're talking about Turks or not, what bothers is the way this subject is approached.

If OP was refering to 'some' of the Turks then he would've said that, but he went and intentionally accused all of them.

There's literally no difference between the top english teams and the top turkish teams. There's also no difference in terms of sheer stupidity. 99% of all KO players are dead in the brain. Funny reading comments like "Turks do this and that" and then thinking back to my own experiences about english players doing the same shit. For example chasing a single kill with 8 players from bowl, to orc base, back to bowl and then to human base.

KO players are fucking stupid.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast