Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Turkish brain

This is a discussion on Turkish brain within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by Kallop There's literally no difference between the top english teams and the top turkish teams. There's also ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There's literally no difference between the top english teams and the top turkish teams. There's also no difference in terms of sheer stupidity. 99% of all KO players are dead in the brain. Funny reading comments like "Turks do this and that" and then thinking back to my own experiences about english players doing the same shit. For example chasing a single kill with 8 players from bowl, to orc base, back to bowl and then to human base.

KO players are fucking stupid.
    What he said. I'm playing Zone Myko and every single player chases for about 25 mins until someone dces or something.

Quote Originally Posted by omer1234 View Post
    god dammit i hate these fuckers
    somebody can explian me how in the holy hell, humans can be that stupid..
    it works like that:
    hey i have 200$ salary per month, i will pay 195$ from it to knightonline, and i will say noob to players who don't do that (i have better gear so i'm better player *turkish logic*)
    the most retarded un educated country, also the womans are ugly
    WHY CAN'T USA OR RUSSIA BOMB THIS COUNTRY ALREADY?!
    show me ur pic ?

very sad , no1 of the mods even dont warn him for this
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by biliboy View Post
    show me ur pic ?

what, you wanna fapp on it?

Quote Originally Posted by biliboy View Post
    show me ur pic ?

Well I agree the bombing part is a little over the top, but the rest is just his opinion. Not saying that his opinion needed to be expressed, but I don't see why we should really do anything besides supervise and make sure the topic doesn't go out of hand I have never understood why people confuse nationalities and races anyway. If someone insults a nation, then it's nationalism if you feel offended. You shouldn't feel personally offended anyway.

No real hatespeak besides the aforementioned bombing remark so far. Besides, people really should realize that it's 2016 and the internet is not a nice place. If you can't take criticism in it's purest form, then maybe you shouldn't even be here? I grew up with internet and I'm way beyond comfortable browsing the web with very little surprises and I expect most people who have used the internet for a while longer to be able to do the same.

In my home town internet has caused a funny phenomenon, where older generations have discovered social media and can now state their opinions publicly whenever they want. People used to hide their feelings and thoughts, but now they can say almost whatever they want, with very little repercussions. In a town of 3000 inhabitants, this is a huge deal. You basically talk shit about someone and then see them a couple days later and all you can do is bite your lip and deal with it.

Edit: I do believe this topics belongs in another section though. Fight Club most likely.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Well I agree the bombing part is a little over the top, but the rest is just his opinion. Not saying that his opinion needed to be expressed, but I don't see why we should really do anything besides supervise and make sure the topic doesn't go out of hand I have never understood why people confuse nationalities and races anyway. If someone insults a nation, then it's nationalism if you feel offended. You shouldn't feel personally offended anyway.

No real hatespeak besides the aforementioned bombing remark so far. Besides, people really should realize that it's 2016 and the internet is not a nice place. If you can't take criticism in it's purest form, then maybe you shouldn't even be here? I grew up with internet and I'm way beyond comfortable browsing the web with very little surprises and I expect most people who have used the internet for a while longer to be able to do the same.

In my home town internet has caused a funny phenomenon, where older generations have discovered social media and can now state their opinions publicly whenever they want. People used to hide their feelings and thoughts, but now they can say almost whatever they want, with very little repercussions. In a town of 3000 inhabitants, this is a huge deal. You basically talk shit about someone and then see them a couple days later and all you can do is bite your lip and deal with it.

Edit: I do believe this topics belongs in another section though. Fight Club most likely.
    difference between criticism and saying "i think this country should be banned over a video game" i personally don't care but hey! (ps: fight club topics get no attention whatsoever, so if you want the thread to die move it there)

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Anecdotes are sufficient if you have a large enough sample size and controlled for intervening variables.

Personally the english crews I have always rolled with have been at least decent, but perhaps not elite. Now the turkish parties I have been in there is a much wider variance. Some of the have been absolutely terrible, like beyond atrocious. Not even uncoordinated, I'm talking, no ts, no scroll, not even buff sometimes, NP transfer stuff. I haven't been in an atrocious english party in a long time. Again, intervening variables... without controlling them it's impossible to make any realistically accurate claims.
    im really glad the math major is showing in you , and I don't know what your quality of "decent" is, because this is all just subjective opinion throwing; Adi was correct, the only way to prove any of this would be to take a clan of what you think are the best english players and let them fight the best turkish players, but even then, people will complain about lag, bug server, ping blah blah blah.

I think we should all just go play Overwatch and spam D.Va emote.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    difference between criticism and saying "i think this country should be banned over a video game" i personally don't care but hey! (ps: fight club topics get no attention whatsoever, so if you want the thread to die move it there)

im really glad the math major is showing in you , and I don't know what your quality of "decent" is, because this is all just subjective opinion throwing; Adi was correct, the only way to prove any of this would be to take a clan of what you think are the best english players and let them fight the best turkish players, but even then, people will complain about lag, bug server, ping blah blah blah.

I think we should all just go play Overwatch and spam D.Va emote.
    do you think im saying this only cause of ko?
    man,everybody knows that turkish people contributed nothing to the humanity, a waste of a seed!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

do you think im saying this only cause of ko? man,everybody knows that turkish people contributed nothing to the humanity, a waste of a seed!

Little archer Senior Member

do you think im saying this only cause of ko?
    man,everybody knows that turkish people contributed nothing to the humanity, a waste of a seed!
    What are you talking about? Ottomans were really cool apparently.

OT: Is it true google is getting banned in turkey?

Why is this racist shit still open?
    Mods are doo doo
    ChiliChips likes this.

i bet this guy gets so much owned ingame... he got tired of pressing ok ok ok... so he starts blaming turks. Get some skills... or just exit
    Adi likes this.

Thinking of collectively punishing an entire ethnic group just because of the attitudes of a bunch of players in a game is really very educated phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Insensitive how? We are talking about Turks and not about people which live in Turkey.
    Are you even reading what you are saying ? It's nice that you are lately studying the dictionary to try to sound smart,
    and make no mistake,you are just a fucking dumbass with 0 logic

Can a mod do their job?
    This is senseless racist shit.
    And you guys are allowing it.
    If this was about your ethnicity, you bet it would be closed quick as a hiccup
    Adi and jerusaLem like this.

Yeah this topic is getting pretty messy...

Hey kallop , ur sister/mother/ wife are ugly
    i hope they gonna bomb u all down soon
    brainless noobs

how did u get the position for mod? did u suck some dicks?

bite ur lips and deal with it

u wouldnt take it personaly?

yes its true internet is not a nice place like u say , but U mods should try to make it a bit better.

i bet ur pissed of now ,do u understand what im trying to say? the people must respect each other

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast