Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

UnDOOSHstructables

This is a discussion on UnDOOSHstructables within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; Not accidentally My name on forum has nothing in common with my in game name. Some ppl know me since ...
Page: 2

Not accidentally My name on forum has nothing in common with my in game name. Some ppl know me since I made some trades with them recently. But Yeah that's right it happens in every clan, but what people are trying to say is that it only happens in our. Idk why there is os much butthurt about undez, I joned them on this server (didnt play WITH them before, only against them) but I really liked them. Number 1 rule in clan aways was to have a distance to yourself, since every1 was flaming eachother (I met some very nice people there around the globe btw), but when it comes to randoms, we've always stayed on eachother side. Not many clans can do that since ppl mostly think about themselves.

Who you think it is Zwitter ? Wich bad Undies leftover hides in Reliance parties other than razor ? Tip : the name of his char is probably the age he's gonna be in 2-3 years

haha, I m not Harun (16) Nice brain dude, Since I said I was playing priest and he is Sin U're so dumb

retards everywhere what kind of babashopper can hold isilon like 6 months? are u kidding me use ur brain sometimes. we didnt babashop at all i can count 10 ppl who buy premium with isilon cut. stop trash talk retard cunts

even turks smarter than ironwolves noobs. and just a remind when we join csw i remember some of u tried to suck our d to come our alliance and jeff was like no way i wont be same place with these noobs. i can understand him now. he knows u very well ha

Yeah, Most of those retards are just mad because they've been rejected. XD

If you're not 16 then you should be banned for selling his items on market section

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    If you're not 16 then you should be banned for selling his items on market section
    You should be banned for not having brain LOL. Wtf are you talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    You should be banned for not having brain LOL. Wtf are you talking about.
    I remember seeing you selling a Sherion +8... not exactly a priest item. At this time 16 was using a sherion and not anymore. Much smarter than you'd think eh.

I remember seeing you selling a Sherion +8... not exactly a priest item. At this time 16 was using a sherion and not anymore. Much smarter than you'd think eh.
    I was playing Rogue before I started playing priest. I Sold out everything I had from rogue before I started gearing up my priest. Yeah- still you're fucking retarded

such a fanboy, he knows even our items.

I fight people in CZ and watch market section, I'm such a fanboy! Everytime you open your mouth it gets worst and worst Math lmao.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

in my opinion
    Undez is one of the best organized KO clans around.
    they reach top lvl before anyone else does (if they start on start date)

anyhow, everyone that says they're bad, is probally just jelly

dunno how their pk style is, but as far as i could see on Cypher it was pretty good

so bye zitter

GET KNOWN RANDOM
    mathmath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    in my opinion
    Undez is one of the best organized KO clans around.
    they reach top lvl before anyone else does (if they start on start date)

anyhow, everyone that says they're bad, is probally just jelly

dunno how their pk style is, but as far as i could see on Cypher it was pretty good
    Well, Once on twitch.tv NTTgame when they were streaming (If I'm not wrong it was on event with Krowaz) When It came to our turn they were talking about us and called us TOP1 mele clan :P so its not just that we're defending ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    Well, Once on twitch.tv NTTgame when they were streaming (If I'm not wrong it was on event with Krowaz) When It came to our turn they were talking about us and called us TOP1 mele clan :P so its not just that we're defending ourselves.
    As stated by many persons in another topic, top1 has nothing to do with skills lol. NTT announcer was relying on the clan ranking to say such thing he never played with or against you. Your clan is the laughing stock of the entire KO community.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast