Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

What to expect from a turkish KO party

This is a discussion on What to expect from a turkish KO party within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; Pk, farming or events, all the same for these wonderful creatures! Expect to get 1500 instead of undy as a ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Angry What to expect from a turkish KO party

Pk, farming or events, all the same for these wonderful creatures!

Expect to get 1500 instead of undy as a level 80
    Expect to get 200 AC even if your priest is 70 and at juraid (rare heal / buff build)
    Expect to be instantly blamed the moment when someone loots garbage
    Expect to have someone asking for pots because he ran out
    Expect to have the melees immediately activate genie in a hard spot (ie: booro)
    Expect to not see any archer with the 5% drain for deva bird
    Expect to have all of them tunnel vision focus on the priest, while their party dies at the back
    Expect for the mage to not use party tp scroll
    Expect for the BP to not have a shield
    Expect them to snap at you even if they're blatantly wrong
    Expect to have one guy throw away the entire event just because of a minor nuisance. Spam ESC at town, go naked to the enemy spawn, etc.
    Expect assassins to double drain a monster that is already at 50% hp or less
    Expect parasite to be rarely applied in exp, and if it is, it will be on the monster that is already dying, instead of the one that just spawned.
    Expect a lot of hoodwink, cleave and mp recover weapons even on high level monsters.
    Expect people to leave one after another like a chain reaction, turning a possible party reforming into an impossible task
    Expect people to mindlessly flock to the popular exp slots, instead of trying new or better ones (ie: titans over balogs or booro)
    Expect people to randomly R attack mobs to death thinking nobody will notice
    Expect to have that one archer range attacking paramuns instead of using shower / multi
    Expect people to go in one by one after a wipe or in a new fight
    Expect warriors to have sprint on as they ask for swift
    Expect warriors to never clear wolf even if requested
    Expect people to start ksing you just because
    Expect the ksers that need a kill quest still try to take as much exp as they can instead of aiming for last hits
    Expect them to all go repair at the same time
    Expect lots of 'wc' breaks
    Expect lots of random AFKing
    Expect LOTS of anger if you dare complain about their AFKing
    Expect your priest to only use 10k and 960 aoe heals. What are single heals?
    Expect your priest to go out of his way and out of safety just to cast malice on some guy
    Expect mages to only use ignition at all times
    Expect mages to not know how to fight juraid's bone dragons and leech kings
    Expect mages to not know how to pull the next juraid mini-boss. Instead, they'll focus on aoeing dooms for 2% of their total hp per nova.
    Expect to see the most bizarre of build combos. Fire mage with crimson set using a wood staff with lightning damage.
    Expect mages to only use instantly magic on 1. meteor fall or 2. blink
    Expect to never see a mage or a priest casting gate as a last resort for getting away
    Expect to never see sins using illusion even though it can be just as devastating as Massive against sins focusing your helpless party member
    Expect no warrior to ever use scorpion scythes
    Expect no priest to ever use reverse life in pvp
    Expect no priest to ever use restore heals
    Expect no priest to ever use cure disease in heavy DoT cases
    Expect almost no priest to ever DoT deva bird when lacking a mage
    Expect no archer to ever DoT deva bird when lacking a mage or a rational priest
    Expect getting tped to death, whether it is from a troll guy in a trans. scroll or in pk
    Expect your INT priest to get massive'd every now and then by the enemy
    Expect your party members to chase chase and chase
    Expect ninja looting at all times
    Expect to get looted shit right before mage escapes to deva
    Expect your mage or priest to DoT the deva from within its attack range, and then proceed to get 1 shot
    Expect to have at least one 'scout' rogue at deva time, always stealthing up to 'check if humans come' even if deva is at 10%
    Expect your mage to take at least 5 seconds to escape to the next room in juraid
    Expect your mages to never AoE Kocatris, Red dragons, etc. even if there's 3 or more of them
    Expect your priest to not buff you again if you die to a juraid monster, you have to ask for 30 seconds or so
    Expect your warriors to not have 80 skill
    Expect your party leader (who is making an exp party) to fill up the party and then be like oops we need buffer.
    Expect your mage in Juraid to escape your party and start looting fossils because he died and missed his black/green/blue gem drop.
    Expect your mages to keep attacking 5% hp deva, with half of your party dead, while all 8 humans just dropped down and are also hitting it for a KS.
    Expect a random turk to keep his autoloot fairy enabled in juraid and then spam PARRDONNNN yet its too late because people already rage afk.
    Expect your priest in juraid to not buff you until the monster is being pulled in the first room, wasting a lot of time for everyone.
    Expect your melees in juraid to start attacking in the first room unbuffed, because the priest took too long to buff, and die in 1 hit.
    Expect your mage in juraid to pull the monster in the first room, even if everyone is unbuffed / not even there / afk.

More to come!

Such interesting specimen, I wish I could study in depth what goes on inside those empty looking skulls.
    Last edited by razor; 04-07-2016 at 10:32 AM.

Expect no priest to ever use cure disease in heavy DoT cases

I hate when they dont cure that in JD when Lirimu stacks like 100 DoT's on you, they just let the entire party die and respawn

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Expect mages to not know how to fight juraid's bone dragons and leech kings

also low level / low geared chars running down when you're trying to win by kills

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Expect people to send 2-3 characters to juraid only play 1 of them that has the best party and then af.k on the other 2.

Added some more lol

Expect your warriors to not have 80 skill
    70/50/20 is actually OP.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

And now I will tell you Why
    Because the turkish population at ko is at least 95% ( so there are more noobs cause of the percentage )
    Because Turkish people play at the age of +/- 8/9 till 18/19 ( more then 80% ) so again, lots of noobs that dont know the game yet.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    And now I will tell you Why
    Because the turkish population at ko is at least 95% ( so there are more noobs cause of the percentage )
    Because Turkish people play at the age of +/- 8/9 till 18/19 ( more then 80% ) so again, lots of noobs that dont know the game yet.
    yep, i've explained this to other english players multiple times. any time theres a larger sample size you have a larger chance to get idiots.

Expect to get a " as " reply, although you wrote " Hi "

Added another line... I don't think you can blame this one on the children, folks.

No priest party at Juraid. We clearing rooms just fine, we have 2 mages, but one of them is dying repeatedly while the other can survive just fine (keeping range VS minotaur or lirimu isn't hard).

That one mage who keeps dying misses his drop due to being dead, starts escaping and looting draki constantly. All the turks start spamming gibberish in party chat. He is an 80 mage with cape meaning that silvery is still the reward he'd get for winning.

How do you explain this idiocy? Insert jackiechan.jpg here. That's my face right now. Something being entirely his fault due to sucking dong at mage is blamed on the party. He then proceeds to ruin the event for everyone, because he's too shit at the game.

I challenge the best psychologist to figure out the brain process inside this poor turk's skull.

Added another line... I don't think you can blame this one on the children, folks.

No priest party at Juraid. We clearing rooms just fine, we have 2 mages, but one of them is dying repeatedly while the other can survive just fine (keeping range VS minotaur or lirimu isn't hard).

That one mage who keeps dying misses his drop due to being dead, starts escaping and looting draki constantly. All the turks start spamming gibberish in party chat. He is an 80 mage with cape meaning that silvery is still the reward he'd get for winning.

How do you explain this idiocy? Insert jackiechan.jpg here. That's my face right now. Something being entirely his fault due to sucking dong at mage is blamed on the party. He then proceeds to ruin the event for everyone, because he's too shit at the game.

I challenge the best psychologist to figure out the brain process inside this poor turk's skull.
    I'm going to guess he didn't care much about getting the reward in the end and after losing his drop he just started rage trolling. Doesn't really change the fact that it was him fucking himself over though.

picture says it all about what i expect from them in party xD

Quote Originally Posted by Deuxvn View Post

picture says it all about what i expect from them in party xD
    happened to me with a goldbar

Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP3CbVhmiJw

expect to get owned again by a turkish guy
    ScreameR and nickos3 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast