Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Would like to give an update to the ''Retard list''

This is a discussion on Would like to give an update to the ''Retard list'' within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; i think those candidates would fit the list even better than the ones that were already in there, gotta love ...
Page: 1

Default Would like to give an update to the ''Retard list''

i think those candidates would fit the list even better than the ones that were already in there, gotta love this forums justice. talking to a retard and telling him straight up facts is no longer allowed, so i decided to move the topic to here.

the previous retard list designed by YouGotPwndByMyAss and goes as follows;

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    New Retard list.

ImmortalOne Aka ISentinus
    MrsD
    BoomBox
    lPrAankl

PS: and yes like my last retard list i hope this people will die fast aswell
    I hope you will consider adding those few names to the list aswell, so we all atleast have some kind of confirmation on why this forum is at the cancerous state it is in right now.

The candidates i'm suggesting are as followed:

Razor (Retard candidate #1), cancerous mod, abusing his powers thinks he's funny while he clearly isn't, claims to be the most respected user on this forum and clearly has no clue how to be a moderator on a dead forum like this even tho he has been for such a long time now apparently that's still not long enough to learn the basics, (wish we had some more active admins in here) as soon as when he gets pressured a little to hard he comes up with cute posts like:

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    A scam is when somebody gives something without receiving his part of the trade (...) I'll save the adjectives because that's the only thing that you give attention to, out of a post that fully ridicules any argument you may have thought you had going for yourself.

Respect is earned, not given. People who appreciate common sense respect me, I don't care for those who don't, quite frankly.

Thought you were leaving the thread, screamer. This is your last warning. OP doesn't want you here, your input can hardly be considered criticism (much less constructive). Take your leave, I'm sure itzbryan can bump the topic himself without your aid.
    now tell me, who's the sad fuck that can't even back up his own tardness, and instead starts handing out warnings and infractions, wow so ''conctructive''.

ItzByranTheBattlePreist(Retard candidate #2) cancerous player, i'm feeling sorry for majed and the buttbuddies he used to play with, this guy decided to pk with stone spliNters and leonards dealing +/- 600 DMG to duffed targets, ended up complaining on KO's official forum about him not dealing enough dmg after he spent his entire bank account on the most dead server of USKO what once was called Europa, now called nomansland (cute).

I asked him a few times about why he didn't go warrior, his only explanation used to be ''thanks for bump'', what the hell that has to do with him crying about not dealing enough damage is literally something i think only people with the IQ level of a chicken would understand.

Then a short while after he decided to charge people 150$ for editing their KO video's, i think he's aiming towards the people that are not quite really up to date with the current editing software and possibilites that comes with it, which means it's an easy way to bait them with his fancy stories about how good and full of himself he is, and make them buy a service that is not even as good as the most average video editors already can do and would do for not even half the price.

here our beloved moderator jumps in and even encourages him to do so, the reason i'm posting this is because i would love to warn you guys about the possibilities that are out there for video editing, and brytahnthepriest is not even close to what other peoples can do, and he likes to earn some quick cash of your back. i sound desperation my friends, hopefully his ban will be more sooner than later. next step he took was sucking razors dick and a short while after when he finally penetrated that cute black hole of razor and came, razor thanked him and said i will give the guys an infraction for you bryan, i really will.

much love to you my dears, peace out. #bulkybulcanslivesmatter.

@YouGotPwndByMyAss, feel free to let me know if i've explained our candidates in enough detail, i could go on for like a month but meh i think this should do the trick.

P.S. razor made it to diamond after a year of struggling in overwatch, maybe a congrats would fit.
    Last edited by ScreameR; 01-03-2017 at 05:43 PM.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by screamer View Post
    i think those candidates would fit the list even better than the ones that were already in there, gotta love this forums justice. Talking to a retard and telling him straight up facts is no longer allowed, so i decided to move the topic to here.

The previous retard list designed by yougotpwndbymyass and goes as follows;

i hope you will consider adding those few names to the list aswell, so we all atleast have some kind of confirmation on why this forum is at the cancerous state it is in right now.

The candidates i'm suggesting are as followed:

Razor, (cancerous mod, abusing his powers thinks he's funny while he clearly isn't, claims to be the most respected user on this forum and clearly has no clue how to be a moderator on a dead forum like this even tho he has been for such a long time now apparently that's still not long enough to learn the basics, wish we had some more active admins in here)

itzbyranthebattlepriest (cancerous player, i'm feeling sorry for majed and the buttbuddies he used to play with, this guy decided to pk with stone splinters and leonards dealing +/- 600 dmg to duffed targets, ended up complaining on ko's official forum about him not dealing enough dmg after he spent his entire bank account on the most dead server of usko what once was called europa, now called nomansland (cute).

I asked him a few times about why he didn't go warrior, his only explanation used to be ''thanks for bump'', what the hell that has to do with him crying about not dealing enough damage is literally something i think only people with the iq level of a chicken would understand.

Then a short while after he decided to charge people 150$ for editing their ko video's, i think he's aiming towards the people that are not quite really up to date with the current editing software and possibilites that comes with it, which means it's an easy way to bait them with his fancy stories about how good and full of himself he is, and make them buy a service that is not even as good as the most average video editors already can do and would do for not even half the price.

Here our beloved moderator jumps in and even encourages him to do so, the reason i'm posting this is because i would love to warn you guys about the possibilities that are out there for video editing, and brytahnthepriest is not even close to what other peoples can do, and he likes to earn some quick cash of your back. I sound desperation my friends, hopefully his ban will be more sooner than later. Next step he took was sucking razors dick and a short while after when he finally penetraded that cute black hole of razor and came, razor thanked him and said i will give the guys an infraction for you bryan, i really will.

Much love to you my dears, peace out. #bulkybulcanslivesmatter.

@yougotpwndbymyass, feel free to let me know if i've explained our candidates in enough detail, i could go on for like a month but meh i think this should do the trick.

P.s. Razor made it to diamond after a year of struggling in overwatch, maybe a congrats would fit.
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 01-31-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    ScreameR likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

I don't even need to say anything to make you look worse than you already do.
    DRAKE, retail and Diver like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i don't even need to say anything to make you look worse than you already do.
    hahaaahahaahaahahaahahahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaanpp

so much salt

@YouGotPwndByMyAss, feel free to let me know if i've explained our candidates in enough detail, i could go on for like a month but meh i think this should do the trick.
    if I recall right "YouGotPwndByMyAss" was your brother.
    Considering the weird and disturbing nature of which you 2 are it still quite surprises me that you discuss privately about a matter such as a "retard list on ko4life"..
    what even leaves a bigger questionmark is that you respond to him by writing this topic... you two are really sad creatures
    retail likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by diver View Post
    so much salt

if i recall right "yougotpwndbymyass" was your brother.
    Considering the weird and disturbing nature of which you 2 are it still quite surprises me that you discuss privately about a matter such as a "retard list on ko4life"..
    What even leaves a bigger questionmark is that you respond to him by writing this topic... You two are really sad creatures

P.S. gotta adjust to the tardness level of this forum somehow right?

Can i be retard candidate #3?
    Ching likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Nahh kinda wrong list
    #1 screamer
    #2 skyhunter
    #3 erdo1999

Btw Chris nice undef baal

Alyekum selam bitches

here goes my list

#1 skyhunter
    #2 skyhunter
    #3 skyhunter
    #4 skyhunter
    #5 skyhunter

np

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Nahh kinda wrong list
    #1 screamer
    #2 skyhunter
    #3 erdo1999

Alyekum selam bitches
    cuteeeeeeee<3 i am number 1, how sweet

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you two are really sad creatures

Diver - [email protected]

Why aren't you banned? You charge backed like $5 and then made some "final post" and yet here you are.

Nahh kinda wrong list
    #1 screamer
    #2 skyhunter
    #3 erdo1999

Alyekum selam bitches
    pffff only nr. 3

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Diver - [email protected]

Why aren't you banned? You charge backed like $5 and then made some "final post" and yet here you are.
    lmao charging back 5$, I can't imagine how desperate your life must be. and why he isn't banned yet? seems like sucking razors dick has its good sides.

to many retards on this forum dam

Nahh kinda wrong list
    #1 screamer
    #2 skyhunter
    #3 erdo1999

Alyekum selam bitches
    Jealous??

nice descent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast