BadGoodMex 2

This is a discussion on BadGoodMex 2 within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; I am following the rules, I don't want to make ban application for myself, but i am allowed to make ...
Page: 1

IBM
    Banned

Default BadGoodMex 2

I am following the rules, I don't want to make ban application for myself, but i am allowed to make 1 ban application.
    I will rather make application for BadGoodMex than me.. Because the problem is in the system, not in the inviduals.

Facts :
    1) BadGoodMex chargedback ClimaxKO for 50.00$
    2) Chargedback my server for 150.00$, and i actually accepted it, because i had much money anyway, so the 150$ didn't help me.. Not like i said before that i didn't accept the dispute, I did and i banned him, simple.
    3) LambOfGod is Head GM in ClimaxKO and possibly accepting Peruvian donations.

Due to the reason that LambOfGod is Head GM and possibly accepting donations in ClimaxKO he should have no rights to ban the client.
    Due to the reason that LambOfGod is Head GM and possibly accepting donations in ClimaxKO he shouldn't be moderator in Private Server Section.

Gamers4Life is democratic forum, and I am sure that LambOfGod will NEVER accept the unban of United-PvP administrator, because the player base of UnitedPvP and ClimaxKO is same.

The system doesn't work, LambOfGod will now come and close this topic, because he can do that, he has the power.

Why should BadGoodMex be banned for chargeback a THIRD forum, which has no CONNECTION with GAMERS4LIFE?
    Where is the rule that client will be banned if he chargeback any server?

I mean.... You guys just banning people for no reason.. He damaged me for 150.00$ and i want him unbanned, because it's the right thing to do.
    If BadGoodMex isn't allowed to be on Gamers4Life, I don't want to be here too.

Please Darken... You are the only one that can fix the forum..

Little archer Senior Member

Uhh then don't be here. Just because theft is alright in your eyes doesn't mean its alright in ours.

IBM
    Banned

We are a democratic forum.

Razor, you wanted to let him use the forum, but you changed the decision in 5 minutes, because of LambOfGod.
    Razor, your opinion is not based on what you think, your opinion is populistic...

As a democratic forum, I would like to request that only Devile or Darken can take the decision regarding the ban of the client.

Quote Originally Posted by IBM View Post

Razor, you wanted to let him use the forum, but you changed the decision in 5 minutes, because of LambOfGod.
    Razor, your opinion is not based on what you think, your opinion is populistic...

As a democratic forum, I would like to request that only Devile or Darken can take the decision regarding the ban of the client.
    And why Darken? since his knowledge of PS is the lowest from all new mods?

IBM
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    And why Darken? since his knowledge of PS is the lowest from all new mods?
    Becuause hes opinion and actions are totally independent and are in favor of what's the best for forum.

Becuause hes opinion and actions are totally independent and are in favor of what's the best for forum.
    Such decision should be also based on experince, just independency is not enough.

IBM
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Such decision should be also based on experince, just independency is not enough.
    That is why I have 7 years of experience in Hosting a Knight Online private server, and at least i think that i know what is right and what is wrong.

That is why I have 7 years of experience in Hosting a Knight Online private server, and at least i think that i know what is right and what is wrong.
    If you would be at ko4life 7 years without ban, your opinion would have reall value for me, but all i can see is now is another new account claming that HE KNOWS what is right and what is wrong...

Little archer Senior Member

He posted first, he was the one who banned him.

Ultimately it's Devile's decision (unsure why you keep bringing up Darken, he's also a yellow mod). I cannot go on reversing bans executed by people that share the same level of authority than me, there could be exceptions but I believe it's his case at least this time around.

I set up basic rules for this section and u are not even following that. I'm closing this thread. Follow the rules or will take other actions.