Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By razor

HeroSValoR

This is a discussion on HeroSValoR within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; HeroSValoR for unban was banned back few years ago for spamming a couple of posts and when i made new ...
Page: 1

Default HeroSValoR

HeroSValoR for unban was banned back few years ago for spamming a couple of posts and when i made new accounts i kept getting banned and yes im back now looking for some new knight online accounts to buy and play on i apologize for any inconvenience that i've done and broken the rules please give me a chance to post again (Not spam) and do my best in this community to know more people for any reasons.
    i also forgot my password and email (if can provide email would be awesome thankx)
    Edit: Hello Mr razor, Since you are a Forum Moderator this is personally for you to read. I just want to say that i believe i deserve a chance to post again in this forum just like other users because I'am back from a long time ago and I was XxxPimpStfuxxX lol i just realized its RAZOR WOWOWW sorry back to profanity (IronWolves FOR LIFE) anyways bro please give me a second chance in this forum and i love you forever bro razzy rezz meeehhh pl0xxxx Larry ( And he did haha he was sitting on a wood in cz and i was hacking somewhere else ) MULTI CLIENT FTW anyways pl0x xoxoxo 2nd chance for life hahahah jk lol bye and plz give me this chance.
    Last edited by herosvalor2; 05-07-2015 at 11:51 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

Try that again, properly using paragraphs.
    Vice likes this.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

The worst thing i could find about him:

HeroSValoR and HeroSSValor - Information Needed!!!

Guess he's abit weird but that doesn't mean he should be banned.

Little archer Senior Member

I read your edit and I remember you. You were a cool guy until I found out that you were koxping big time... but nowadays idc about koxp anymore so it's fine for me that you get unbanned.

Need the other mods' input.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I sent him here. If trolling spamming was reason of permaban deserves another chance.

Ok, unbanned.