Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

JanekBack

This is a discussion on JanekBack within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; Hello, What i need to say you, i kid 12/3 year [2011/12] Rafael make server, i play in good orionko ...
Page: 1

Default JanekBack

Hello, What i need to say you, i kid 12/3 year [2011/12] Rafael make server, i play in good orionko server [first stable etc] he asking me, i have skype/msn i give him msn, after he add me skype etc, he good person i trust him, he ask me after i need GM in OrionKO, i told yes, 1 day after he need acces to my account (need for adverting only say me it), i stupid and give him, but still in this time i dont know is scammer, after he close orionko, 2/1 day after i got banned from ko4life, by someone moderator.

Now i have 16 year [17 inc]

Thanks.

ok, let me try to translate:

Hello, what i need to tell you is that I was a kid back then, 12 or 13 years old. Rafael owned a server, in which I was playing. He asked me for my skype/msn info and he added me.
    I did think he was a good person so i trusted him. After that he made me a gm in OrionKo in exchange of a valid G4L acc. I was stupid and didnt know that he was a known scammer.

I guess if thats the truth, he should be unbanned and you can just check his IP by time to time to see if someone else logged his account.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    ok let me try to translate:

Hello, what i need to tell you. I was a kid back then 12 or 13 years old. Rafael owned a server, in which i was playing. He asked me for my skype/msn info and he added me.
    I did think he was a good person so i trusted him, After that he made me a gm in Orion in exchange of a valid G4L acc. I was stupid and didnt know that he was a know scammer.

I guess if thats the truth, he should be unbanned and you can just check his IP by time to time if someone else loggs his account.
    Thanks for translate, Just check IP really, my ip from Polish he from Brazil if i not wrong.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Since Vincents (who broke the G4L rules by sharing his account) has been unbanned, JanekBack should be unbanned too.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

ok, let me try to translate:

I guess if thats the truth, he should be unbanned and you can just check his IP by time to time to see if someone else logged his account.
    Agree but only if some one is able to check history of his IPs

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Since Vincents (who broke the G4L rules by sharing his account) has been unbanned, JanekBack should be unbanned too.
    Dude, stop being so butthurt. Just want to let you know how pathetic you look everytime you post offtopic related to vincent, it just indicates how upset you are and how you simply cannot move on.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Dude, stop being so butthurt. Just want to let you know how pathetic you look everytime you post offtopic related to vincent, it just indicates how upset you are and how you simply cannot move on.
    StoneColdKillah butthurt ?

Please razor, stay on topic. Off topic posts are not needed, you're a moderator now.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    StoneColdKillah butthurt ?
    razor dosent bring up StoneCold at almost every thread....

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    razor dosent bring up StoneCold at almost every thread....
    No... actually that's a link which redirects you to StoneColdKillah topic & slicethem's post which says:

Unban him already.

My man vincent got a 2nd chance too, so why wouldnt Stone get one?
    but it looks like that razor has nothing better to do than quoting my posts. It seems that his 6k+ posts and that he's a moderator now doesn't change his "troll" habit that much.

Vincents has bypassed his ban several times just to start a flame war including my name. Also after he's been unbanned, he's talking about me on every of his posts.
    You seem to not care about him. OK. So why do you care about me?

The only person who's been unbanned after bypassing his <permanent> ban and for whom I'm aware of, is Vincent. So whom should I use in my example ?

Since Vincents (who broke the G4L rules by sharing his account) has been unbanned, JanekBack (who broke the G4L rules by sharing his account) should be unbanned too.
    #logic ?

Off topic: Stop quoting my posts, jesus. If you've got something useless to say, use PM instead...

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ofc he's upset,
    this nigga is making movies about him
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    ofc he's upset,
    Nah I'm not upset about the movies.. I've fun watching 'em =D
    I just find it hilarious that people, banned for the same reason, are still banned and he's been unbanned 'cause snoxd was going to merge with g4l and twostars's support to unban vincent did the work.

Well, if u spread false information like this, that kinda supports the idea of u being really butthurt. We are not merging with Snoxd and twostars "support" had nothing to do with Vincents getting unbanned. The fact I contacted twostars to see if that was an option is really far from saying "snoxd was going to merge with g4l".

But whatever, please stay on topic.
    Kallop, nickos3 and ReesesPieces like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    ofc he's upset,
    I wonder how long will you last with that behavior, racism and flaming outside Fight Club.

Banned Senior Member

All what i can say here is, i know janek from real cuz we are from same town and don't remember if we had any problems with him, he is trusted person in our town that's all.
    Don't thin if he scam any1 since he just playing on pk servers.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Could nikos just be banned and janek unbanned?
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast