Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ForcePower

This is a discussion on ForcePower within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; Hello, I am ForcePower I opened new account in order to write this topic in the ban appeal as the ...
Page: 1

Default ForcePower

Hello,
    I am ForcePower I opened new account in order to write this topic in the ban appeal as the nice guy and mode razor told my friend I should do it.
    First,
    I really do not know why in the first place I got banned.
    back in time , the only 2 things I can remember were
    a unpublic fight with twostars (we had server together)
    which doesnt connect to here but maybe he asked some admin to ban me (I dont know if its true but I am putting options on the table).
    Second, some guy call Nikos which were saying I flamed him, its not true I just said fact.
    Back in time he was partner with matual friend and they runned some server, nikos changed the pass of the dedi
    because they had fight and I came to help to my friend.
    Again nothing related to G4L.
    Nowdays, after I got banned and after were clear
    my relationship with nikos is good, I appericate him as dev.
    To sum up,
    I still can not understand why I got banned for what reason.
    The old forum members know me from the time
    that KO4FUN Dev forum were alive and I was the Admin with NOFX (Then I was called Amir)
    All I did and still doing when I have time is to helping people creating their servers and give
    them tips how to manage it (you can look at snoxd).
    I really hope justice will made and I will get unban on ForcePower user and return to the community
    as a useful memeber.

Yours,
    ForcePower

A couple basic questions I suppose.

Where are you from?
    Is there anybody, like perhaps twostars or Nickos who can confirm your identity?

I am from Israel
    P.S
    @Kallop I think you have played few of my servers back then like WildKO , NewAgeKO and few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

Where are you from?
    Is there anybody, like perhaps twostars or Nickos who can confirm your identity?
    I do , He`s from israel and actually my neighbor :P

good friend of me aswell i was also suprised he got banned

Quote Originally Posted by ForcePower1337 View Post
    I am from Israel
    P.S
    @Kallop I think you have played few of my servers back then like WildKO , NewAgeKO and few more.
    Alright. Don't know if I have really. Anyway, it's up to Devile to handle with the possible unbans.

I hope he will reply soon. thanks Kallop!

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

Where are you from?
    I'm not sure who this guy is.

After taking a look on his banned account posts, I found this: MYKO- Knight Online Malaysia (it seems he was working with twostars on MYKO Sea)

Where he is confusing me with mattish.
    And he says that I have had 4 accounts here.
    And that he took down my server.

I'm not sure if he's really talking about me but, he says something that's valid on that post, and that's the word "Fanis".
    I was helping Fanis with his server back in the days till I found out he was corrupt by selling items for $ to the players and after blaming him about it he finally blocked me from host access and gm.
    He was owning the server and the donations.

I never heard of ForcePower or any of his servers.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I'm not sure who this guy is.

After taking a look on his banned account posts, I found this: MYKO- Knight Online Malaysia (it seems he was working with twostars on MYKO Sea)

Where he is confusing me with mattish.
    And he says that I have had 4 accounts here.
    And that he took down my server.

I'm not sure if he's really talking about me but, he says something that's valid on that post, and that's the word "Fanis".
    I was helping Fanis with his server back in the days till I found out he was corrupt by selling items for $ to the players and after blaming him about it he finally blocked me from host access and gm.
    He was owning the server and the donations.

I never heard of ForcePower or any of his servers.

You right ,alot of people those days were confusing u with somebody else ,
    back in time there was some guy who owned a server and was ddosing others servers
    he ddosed my server and few others so we tought him a lesson.
    and you right about Fanis , after I understand he was laying I never helped him but he was chit chat nd flame on you alot.
    And yes twostars and I worked together on MYKO/SEA we faced some issue between us but nothing related to G4L or any forum it was into the company which I see Irrelevantt to disscues there.
    But if people get banned for nothing and just because some guy he`s the friend of the admin so its corrput.
    Second, You do know me but we didn't talk for years just sometimes in snoxd while we were helping people solve their issue with their servers.
    I was Amir7083 I was admin at KO4FUN the old days and I helped you and Max to run your first server was called UltimateKO ( was at 2008 long time ago!)
    we still have things to close betweeen us but this will go for private.
    Well I am waiting for Devile respones.

bump

You right ,alot of people those days were confusing u with somebody else ,
    back in time there was some guy who owned a server and was ddosing others servers
    he ddosed my server and few others so we tought him a lesson.
    and you right about Fanis , after I understand he was laying I never helped him but he was chit chat nd flame on you alot.
    And yes twostars and I worked together on MYKO/SEA we faced some issue between us but nothing related to G4L or any forum it was into the company which I see Irrelevantt to disscues there.
    But if people get banned for nothing and just because some guy he`s the friend of the admin so its corrput.
    Second, You do know me but we didn't talk for years just sometimes in snoxd while we were helping people solve their issue with their servers.
    I was Amir7083 I was admin at KO4FUN the old days and I helped you and Max to run your first server was called UltimateKO ( was at 2008 long time ago!)
    we still have things to close betweeen us but this will go for private.
    Well I am waiting for Devile respones.
    Honestly, I don't remember you. Also I wasn't around in PSKO "dev" scene till 2009. Even though I was visiting ko4fun/snoxd, I was dedicated to the USKO cheating stuff and mainly botting with 458F/LongBanana/BlaDe/Shammy & MeeP/TheGreat(D?)evil/CharlieTheUnicorn crews. UltimateKO of 2008 isn't familiar to me, even though I played on many private servers back then.

So, you confuse me with someone else.

Honestly, I don't remember you. Also I wasn't around in PSKO "dev" scene till 2009. Even though I was visiting ko4fun/snoxd, I was dedicated to the USKO cheating stuff and mainly botting with 458F/LongBanana/BlaDe/Shammy & MeeP/TheGreat(D?)evil/CharlieTheUnicorn crews. UltimateKO of 2008 isn't familiar to me, even though I played on many private servers back then.

So, you confuse me with someone else.
    ah dang xD
    Your not Niko from Cyprus??

Little archer Senior Member

I don't remember or know anything about you. Was hoping somebody else would but no one has bothered to post.

Fine by me if you get unbanned, but since Devile is not around to make a decision I guess you gotta wait for yet another mod to agree.

ah dang xD
    Your not Niko from Cyprus??
    OK, I'm sure you're talking about the scammer Nikolas Stylianou from limassol.

No, it's not me.

OK, I'm sure you're talking about the scammer Nikolas Stylianou from limassol.

No, it's not me.
    aha I see , ye he scammed me and Max back in time we were dev his files at 2008 and we waited for pay to us in the meantime he did alot of $$ on the server and then closed it and blocked us..
    Sorry for the incovince bro I see its not you , by the way good work u did on your server keep it up!!!
    P.S
    What do you say when Devile will see this topic? Darken told me to be patient.. but I see Devile respones in the others topic there very fast and there 1 week went off and still no decision...

@Razor: thanks for the reply at least you did pay attention to this topic nd told me by friend i Should make one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast