Ralphh

This is a discussion on Ralphh within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; My Case: Almost 11 years ago my memory is kindly vague about specific parts since it has been a really ...
Page: 1

Default Ralphh

My Case:

Almost 11 years ago my memory is kindly vague about specific parts since it has been a really long time ago.
    I bought myself an KO account from a guy on gamers4life, at that time it was on Cwest i think where i bought it.
    i eventually bought items from some other people and did succesfull trades with.
    After a while i sold the account to somebody else and at that time you probably already guessing it, the guy who bought it from me got hacked losing the account eventually.
    The result was that all fingers pointed towards me assuming that i did it ( Which is obviously a good reason since i sold him that account )
    After everything got reported on Gamer4life it was at that time clear that i never had the intentions nor the idea to recover back the account i sold him.

Hope to hear anything soon and merry xmas.
    Best regards
    Last edited by CokeShaggeR; 01-09-2020 at 03:36 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

damn this must have tormented you for a while huh

gl bud and merry christmas

it felt more like a malice at first ha!
    Right now i am looking to make a return on steamKO but keep stumbling against a torment. Not being able to access my account.