Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

SeveruS

This is a discussion on SeveruS within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; Alright,my name is Bruno,from Spain,and ive been an old member,not that old cause i knew this forum a bit late ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default SeveruS

Alright,my name is Bruno,from Spain,and ive been an old member,not that old cause i knew this forum a bit late but doesnt matter.
    What matters is:
    1-SeveruS
    2-Basically,i got banned for "scammer"but thats false,its a false accusement since it was another guy(known as Shanny,a swedish guy,who was using w1ckeds0ul account aswell if i remember correctly) who used my account to do that kind of stuff under my forum account(he asked me for it to post something at market place when he was still playing at USKO),so i let him do it.A few days later when tried to login i realized i was banned for scamming,and i kept making accounts but all of them got banned,i didnt even have a single chance to explain what happened,and this all was caused by Elias aka PendexO,a guy who has infinite hate towards me,who invented shit that happened at SexyKO,which has nothing to do with G4L,and he used his powers to get me banned.

Im asking for a chance to prove it was a missunderstanding,since there are many people who know me,and who know that this story is false.
    Im sure people like Kallop,current forum mod will probably vouch for me cause we know eachother for years and he knows i never had any troubles about this matter.

Thanks for atleast giving us the chance to explain our story,and hopefully you will see the truth and will do the right thing.
    Regards,
    Bruno

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Yeah,my name got related with scamming cases of Shanny,ive nothing to do with all of them,ive never scammed anyone and wont do.
    My accounts(SeveruS,Sabrin4FromHeaven)and my email(brunios_13),the rest are shanny's accounts.
    I see PendexO changed name to LambOfGod,the name he was using at SexyKO,and his explanation obviously is a big lie,he doesnt even know that Thomas is from Greece,and not from Sweden like Shanny.
    And for my part,what he says its false,but it got me banned on SexyKO thanks to him.
    Also,VenomWarrior explained it quite detailed,and wow,i realized he is banned aswell,god..

Quote Originally Posted by BOOOOOOOOOOO View Post
    Yeah,my name got related with scamming cases of Shanny,ive nothing to do with all of them,ive never scammed anyone and wont do.
    My accounts(SeveruS,Sabrin4FromHeaven)and my email(brunios_13),the rest are shanny's accounts.
    I see PendexO changed name to LambOfGod,the name he was using at SexyKO,and his explanation obviously is a big lie,he doesnt even know that Thomas is from Greece,and not from Sweden like Shanny.
    And for my part,what he says its false,but it got me banned on SexyKO thanks to him.

well better to know orgin of your ban, and all sides storys

Im sure people like Kallop,current forum mod will probably vouch for me cause we know eachother for years and he knows i never had any troubles about this matter.
    This is also the reason I will have nothing to say about this case. I'm sure people who are genuinely innocent have the will and capability of proving themselves innocent on their own. So without further dragging me into this, just post whatever you have to say and hope people find you innocent I guess.
    Adi likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well better to know orgin of your ban, and all sides storys
    Yeah,thanks for adding the link,but ive to say that what LambOfGod said its not truth,sadly i dont have any prove,but he hasnt either,cause the people he says i scammed(Restless,BRAND,johny)they all are quite close to me and i speak/spoke with them recently,its true that they gave me their accoutns cause they were quitting the server,and that i moved items to my account(obvious),but once they backed to server,i gave everything back,so thats bullshit that i scammed them.
    I can bring Restless here to explain it if neccesary,BRAND is quite gone,dont see him for a while,and johny spoke to him recently on skype,but havent seen him for a few months awell.
    What i mean is,you cant judge someone without any evidence,and if someone else acts under his name,dont just kill him for something he hasnt done.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    This is also the reason I will have nothing to say about this case. I'm sure people who are genuinely innocent have the will and capability of proving themselves innocent on their own. So without further dragging me into this, just post whatever you have to say and hope people find you innocent I guess.
    Oh wow,thanks for your back up and your big heart man,ill keep it in mind then.

Oh wow,thanks for your back up and your big heart man,ill keep it in mind then.
    All I know is what you've told me. It's not me who you have to convince, it's the others. I will avoid taking part in any incident which revolves around people I know/that I'm friends with in order to keep these discussions unbiased.

So by admission, you let someone use your account info to post in the marketplace. Isn't that a violation? This is a prime example of why the forum has rules regarding a minimum number of posts and length of time on the forum. These posts (as long as they are not spam) give a window into your personality and values. When someone bypasses these requirements, it makes the rest of us vulnerable to being deceived and/or scammed.

I'm not saying you should or should not be banned/unbanned. More detail as to what happened needs to be disclosed. However, I hope you see the ripple effect of a seemingly harmless gesture.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I don't know where George(GRgiorgos - [email protected]) lives but he's from Greece and he continues to be in contact with Bruno(BOOOOOOOOOOOO). They've been sharing accounts on ProfessionalKO. Till I banned 1 (or both?) of 'em I don't remember.

Banned Senior Member

ShannyPewPew
    BrunoWOPWOP
    It's not you and your friend play some time ago under this names togother on private servers?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    ShannyPewPew
    BrunoWOPWOP
    It's not you and your friend play some time ago under this names togother on private servers?
    Yeah,cant remember which server tho,probably YourKO,but that was long time ago.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I don't know where George(GRgiorgos - [email protected]) lives but he's from Greece and he continues to be in contact with Bruno(BOOOOOOOOOOOO). They've been sharing accounts on ProfessionalKO. Till I banned 1 (or both?) of 'em I don't remember.
    Why you lie ?it wasnt me and you know it,so stop lying about it already dude..you banned my account with no proofs cause someone acted under my name and tried to sell goldbars from profko in G4L and you magically unbanned me when people started to vouch for me,you hadnt proofs cause no one tried to do it,i still wonder who might have done that,so just dont mix things up,it has nothing to do with this,and it wasnt me anyways.
    And grgiorgos was one of the accounts Shanny probably used to scam,so just dont talk without any clue,you barely know them,but i know them,i did for a long time,george and me got nothing to do with this.

Banned Senior Member

Yeah,cant remember which server tho,probably YourKO,but that was long time ago.
    It was Yourko, i was with you in clan and remember you both.
    Sad to hear the good guy Shanny scammed anyone under your name lol

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Why you lie ?it wasnt me and you know it,so stop lying about it already dude..you banned my account with no proofs cause someone acted under my name and tried to sell goldbars from profko in G4L,so just dont mix things up,it has nothing to do with this,and it wasnt me anyways.
    And grgiorgos was one of the accounts Shanny probably used to scam,so just dont talk without any clue,you barely know them,but i know them,i did for a long time,george and me got nothing to do with this.
    Maybe I'm wrong dude, I don't know. Isn't this a good reason for you to correct me?

It wasn't you and I know it ? I'm lost ... I just saw the above link-topic redirection. GR = Greece & giorgos = George.
    According in-game PMs/forum PMs/skype chat conv from both george & you, I saw that both of you guys 've been fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast