Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

StoneColdKillah

This is a discussion on StoneColdKillah within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; He was banned because there were members who joined his clan just so they can gain items and leave an ...
Page: 1

Default StoneColdKillah

He was banned because there were members who joined his clan just so they can gain items and leave an hour later. They were given items very early on because everyone thought that they would be staying for a long period of time. The items that were deleted were only worth half of the total amount that was given out. I have copy pasted a few different opinions from the last topic. He has been banned for two years+. I think its been long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Its funny you screaming scammer this scammer this, the thing you don't realize is that the guy planned to wait until he got an item to then leave the clan, if he already had a problem why not leave the clan before receiving a drop? That in any case is pretty much pre-medidated scamming and that should be the thing that is frowned upon in this situation. What happened might have been wrong and in the heat of the situation or whatever, but it definately wasnt unjustified, the shit happened years ago and hundreds of people can vouch for the guy so I don't see the problem, apart from the sad lonely adi ofcourse, but I'm tired of replying to him as it just makes me feel sympathy for the dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    No, not specifically. It depends on how that clan basis it's reward system on. Is he getting the item because of the work he's done for the clan to deserve it, or is he getting the item based on the work he will do to benefit the clan with that item? So is it a reward or an investment? Having been present in the clan when this all happened, I can safely say it was the latter. He was given an expensive item to improve his character which in turn will benefit the clan, however, he cut that short by quitting the clan and scamming said item.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Also Stonecold wasn't even the one who logged the account and deleted the items in the first place. I still think most the people on my list should be unbanned only questionable ones are aviv and theunbeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    It's so sad how much some of you nerds care, its amazing. So if I joined a clan, for the sole reason of getting geared and then quitting as soon as I got an item, I wouldn't be labeled as a scammer? I may just start doing this then if all of you guys see it as a legit movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    To be honest this is probably the only case that comes into mind which was in my opinion quite unclear. StoneColdKillah was banned as a result of a fight with an ex-clannie who left clan after receiving a valuable item (Bakirra fang if I'm not wrong.) and thus some of the items from his account were deleted. It wasn't really the right thing to do I guess, but permanent ban for that seems kind of unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriz View Post
    unban stonecoldkillah, any person with a brain wouldīve done the same thing as him.
    i donīt even see how this is considered a scam, you ppl are just delusional.
    Improved likes this.

Unban him already.

My man vincent got a 2nd chance too, so why wouldnt Stone get one?
    nickos3 likes this.

I still think that stonecoldkillah crossed a line, when he loged at sombodys account and deleted those items however he also deserve second chance here - his ban was long enough.
    Adi likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    I still think that stonecoldkillah crossed a line, when he loged at sombodys account and deleted those items however he also deserve second chance here - his ban was long enough.
    According to the quoted posts, he wasn't even the one who did it so idk.
    Improved likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    According to the quoted posts, he wasn't even the one who do it so idk.
    As far i remember from orginal thread - that was him, but since that was like 2 years ago i could be wrong.

IBM
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I set up basic rules for this section and u are not even following that. I'm closing this thread. Follow the rules or will take other actions.
    I'm afraid the topic will be locked, as it doesn't follow the rules Devile made.

EDIT : Nvm, this topic follows the rules.

I would like to hear more opinions about this case. I'm following it closely.

PS: Sadly some ppl are just dumb. nvm IBM please.
    Improved likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I would like to hear more opinions about this case. I'm following it closely.
    Devile I'm trying to not go back to this topic, but please reconsider about others too.If these people are getting second chance then so should the rest I only fight for justice and rights.And yeah I know 2015 user I feel like I should be treated just as others as I said I was always a part of this forum but never really wanted to join all the drama, but now I will the question is are we accepted.Because I can guarantee you that some of the story's are just fatten.

P.S. I'm only talking for the people that really want to get back to this community and don't have to worry about nothing.
    Improved likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Naturally I'll vouch for an unban, even though both sides did something questionable.

The way I see it, it's similar to somebody taking justice with his own hands instead of reporting it to the authorities, while in this world it is mostly encouraged to never take revenge because that would mean incurring in a similar kind of crime, that doesn't make it necessarily unfair.

Stone is one of the most trustworthy and impartial people I've known, and would never act out of pure malice unless it was entirely justified. I'm sure a better solution could've been worked out between both sides... then again that was almost 4 years ago, no use rambling about it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu View Post
    Devile I'm trying to not go back to this topic, but please reconsider about others too.If these people are getting second chance then so should the rest I only fight for justice and rights.And yeah I know 2015 user I feel like I should be treated just as others as I said I was always a part of this forum but never really wanted to join all the drama, but now I will the question is are we accepted.Because I can guarantee you that some of the story's are just fatten.

P.S. I'm only talking for the people that really want to get back to this community and don't have to worry about nothing.
    The rest? who are the rest? your banned friends? all banned accounts? U created this topic to discuss StoneColdKillah and that's what we are doing. I'm not going to discuss other cases here. If there are other cases worth considering, well anyone can create a new thread about it. We are dealing with these cases 1 by 1 so we can follow a needed ORDER.
    slicethem likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    Unban him already.

My man vincent got a 2nd chance too, so why wouldnt Stone get one?
    I agree .
    Improved likes this.

Was this a shared account?

One thing that is sticking out in my head is the fact that he didn't even log into the guys account. Who did? How did they get the information? If he gave out someone's logon info for the purpose of item deletion, he could have set the guy up to later be hacked. As far as I'm concerned someone's account info is the key to a vault. Some are valuable, some aren't worth jack.

IDK - Just thinking out loud. Maybe that's a topic for another conversation.
    Improved likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    One thing that is sticking out in my head is the fact that he didn't even log into the guys account. Who did? How did they get the information? If he gave out someone's logon info for the purpose of item deletion, he could have set the guy up to later be hacked. As far as I'm concerned someone's account info is the key to a vault. Some are valuable, some aren't worth jack.

IDK - Just thinking out loud. Maybe that's a topic for another conversation.
    Stone never did it cause he did not have the guys info. It was the guys close friend himself. He knew what he did was wrong and stone told him on vent in front of all of us to delete the items he deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ces0ir View Post
    Stone never did it cause he did not have the guys info. It was the guys close friend himself. He knew what he did was wrong and stone told him on vent in front of all of us to delete the items he deleted.
    If that's what happened, then I have no problem with the unban. When your own close friend (who obviously is if he has your login info) says, "what you did was not right" and starts deleting shit off your account, that's enough for me.

Edit: Add) The more I think about this, the more I think it was a wrongful ban. By banning Stone, you are taking away the personal responsibility of the person who actually deleted the items. Even though he gave the instruction, he wasn't the one who actually did it.

For example: If I tell you to shoot someone, you still have a personal decision on whether to follow my instructions or tell me to fuck off. I'm not the one who goes to jail if you decide to kill the guy. I just made a suggestion.
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 03-26-2015 at 04:18 PM.

since it's eastern soon,
    and many assholes received a 2nd chance,
    he should also get unbanned

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast