Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Darken

Selling out list

This is a discussion on Selling out list within the Altar forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling list: Mage 83/2 30-40%, Orc, 2,2m Nps (bordered S symbol), 100ac achievement and many more achievements.. Items: Chaotic +11 ...
Page: 1

Default Selling out list

Selling list:

Mage 83/2 30-40%, Orc, 2,2m Nps (bordered S symbol), 100ac achievement and many more achievements..

Items:
    Chaotic +11 rev
    Ron's set +8
    Dual imir +3
    Dual LKP +2
    Glass belt +2
    CSS philosopher neck (12anti deff, 5 hp recovery)

Warrior items:

Amulet of str +2

Also have 83 warrior karus with not much nps or achievements, would like to keep it, but can be sold aswell if really needed.

Looking for USD, GBs, Items on altar (top rogue items prefferably)

Can accept all kinds of payment, just pm me.
    Last edited by Chopy-Spyr; 04-18-2020 at 04:41 PM.

I would not recommend dealing with this guy. Changing his mind about his prices after you have agreed on it, says he will do trades on paypal, next second he does not.
    He will do nothing but waste your time. Worst seller I have ever met! Said I could do WU but he was too lazy to go there! His loss!

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by OldKnight View Post
    I would not recommend dealing with this guy. Changing his mind about his prices after you have agreed on it, says he will do trades on paypal, next second he does not.
    He will do nothing but waste your time. Worst seller I have ever met! Said I could do WU but he was too lazy to go there! His loss!

Chopy is trusty, Ive done many trades with him, so no reflections on the above.
    Chopy-Spyr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Chopy is trusty, Ive done many trades with him, so no reflections on the above.

https://imgur.com/a/IeJVkPV

He wanted to go first with a few items, then I would send money to him for 2 trades. I did not want to do that. Why not just keep doing 1 by 1? What would be so hard? He even said he would do paypal, then he suddenly wouldnt.
    This guy is weird as fuck and I still would not want any people wanting to have a quick trade to trade with him since he changes his mind about everything all the time. Shit like that you don't do in a trade.