Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Celebrating Turkey's independence in KO

This is a discussion on Celebrating Turkey's independence in KO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; USKO = TRKO pfffff...
Page: 2

cadela

USKO = TRKO pfffff

horemor

ban a few turks and this will happen[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

StaticBlaze1

wdf is that so posed to mean ??? u racist peice of shit[/b]
    KO makes u develop a rare thing called: Turk Hate. It works this way: U try to login, cant see servers, reinstall, still cant see servers, reboot and reinstall, finaly u can see servers, u have 3 days of prem left, u try to connect, Too many users are logged in.

Once you enter game u recieve pms like: Anany sikerym ym fack y mather yn ear u syster byg boobs, and u get spam traded and spam partied, and since turks cant speak english, they wont understand u and make fun of u in turkish.

Move to WoW, none or very little turks there and they are polite, ive seen a retard one, tought it was cool to insult me after i said S.a, reported, and the GMs there are competent, nothing like in ko.

And yes i hate the 12 year old turk kids, the more mature are cool ( sometimes)

saltman_147

KO makes u develop a rare thing called: Turk Hate. It works this way: U try to login, cant see servers, reinstall, still cant see servers, reboot and reinstall, finaly u can see servers, u have 3 days of prem left, u try to connect, Too many users are logged in.

Once you enter game u recieve pms like: Anany sikerym ym fack y mather yn ear u syster byg boobs, and u get spam traded and spam partied, and since turks cant speak english, they wont understand u and make fun of u in turkish.

Move to WoW, none or very little turks there and they are polite, ive seen a retard one, tought it was cool to insult me after i said S.a, reported, and the GMs there are competent, nothing like in ko.

And yes i hate the 12 year old turk kids, the more mature are cool ( sometimes)[/b]
    i can see that u develope a predjesim aganist turks if u play KNIGHT ONLINE ....but i dont understand y he had to include the factor "muslim" in there ...
    there is a limitation to dissing some1 ... and theres a limitation to "FREEOM OF SPEECH"

SLeePMoDe

We have had plenty of us holidays celebrated, Halloween, Christmas,Thanksgiving. Now once they decide to celebrate a turkish one you guys get all pissy. Stop whining, just because its a turkish holiday doesn't mean only the turkish can celebrate the events

cuz I like being a racist...and I can say what I want?
    _|_
    freedom of speech kicks ass
    until you get banned -.-[/b]
    haha, freedom of speach does kick ass, its a forum, fight back and what the fuck are u going to achieve from it?

i can see that u develope a predjesim aganist turks if u play KNIGHT ONLINE ....but i dont understand y he had to include the factor "muslim" in there ...
    there is a limitation to dissing some1 ... and theres a limitation to "FREEOM OF SPEECH"[/b]
    bro.. shutup? im not taking sides with Used, but he can say what he wants and tbh you not goonna change anything about him really?

DisillusionedIdealogue

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/childrens_day.php

This is just offical confirmation of the thing we all know for a long time now.K2 cares only about musuns.
    Can't say anything more and not to swear... :angry:[/b]
    plz tell me you're not stupid enough to think that k2 put those flags because they felt like it? please?

zzz i'll just steer clear of this topic, from what i see the concentration of stupidity if enough to keep me distracted for more than i have time for -_-.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12