Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

000000 has died, im his friend from real life

This is a discussion on 000000 has died, im his friend from real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Admins, trace this guy's IP. I wanna see where hes from.[/b] dumb asians and there computers. :wub:...
Page: 12

3thos

Admins, trace this guy's IP. I wanna see where hes from.[/b]
    dumb asians and there computers.

:wub:

BashToBash

HUmmm really ?..... RIP

Banned Senior Member

000friend is also GoodBaba, and Powerful

Richie

hmmm talking about minor healling thru a car crash.....
    i just finished playing grand theft auto i hope i dont see an old lady in car

Psy

I swear to god I hope someone says that to you someday so maybe you'll understand what you really said. Grow the fuck up Psy and Tez.[/b]

Take your own advice and "grow the fuck up," or, take my advice and get a sense of humor. By the way everyone:
    Eric Warned on Nov 21 2007, 07:19 PM
    Added to warn level Grow the fuck up, showing dismay about someone actually being alive instead of dead.[/b]
    I wonder when you will stop defending someone who does not need to be defended. Your action is unjustifiable, if this topic were about Tez and I made the same remark, you would do nothing.

lol thats an awesome face :P

spam.

edit: i guess erics right..

Take your own advice and "grow the fuck up," or, take my advice and get a sense of humor. By the way everyone:

I wonder when you will stop defending someone who does not need to be defended. Your action is unjustifiable, if this topic were about Tez and I made the same remark, you would do nothing.[/b]
    I see no where in your post where you hinted as if you were joking or not serious just as Tez. Your past comments to zero combined with your post made it blatantly obvious that you were not joking.

I'm all for the fact that this thread is hilarious because it's fake and how badly it was done, but to then make a comment about how you would hope it was true is just utterly pathetic.

You replied to my post without really even explaining anything, simply just flaming. And also, I don't see where the comment about me defending zero comes from, where did I ever mention his name when I told you to grow the fuck up. ITS A FACT, grow up, you were actually being serious and when you were called out on it you decided to lash out, god you're pathetic.

It's not like I muted you or banned you, it was a warning.

TOYSOLDIER_

I see no where in your post where you hinted as if you were joking or not serious just as Tez. Your past comments to zero combined with your post made it blatantly obvious that you were not joking.

I'm all for the fact that this thread is hilarious because it's fake and how badly it was done, but to then make a comment about how you would hope it was true is just utterly pathetic.

You replied to my post without really even explaining anything, simply just flaming. And also, I don't see where the comment about me defending zero comes from, where did I ever mention his name when I told you to grow the fuck up. ITS A FACT, grow up, you were actually being serious and when you were called out on it you decided to lash out, god you're pathetic.

It's not like I muted you or banned you, it was a warning.[/b]
    i think of myself as an unbeatable warrior over an online game. i argued in every topic that was made about warrior skills pk etc. i also think my e-penis is bigger than everyone else cuz i own at an internet game and brags about it all the time over the forum. do i need to grow the fuck up too?

this thread should be closed.

snipelord

i think of myself as an unbeatable warrior over an online game. i argued in every topic that was made about warrior skills pk etc. i also think my e-penis is bigger than everyone else cuz i own at an internet game and brags about it all the time over the forum. do i need to grow the fuck up too?

this thread should be closed.[/b]
    mock eric more?

this thread should be closed.[/b]
    Hi I'm archaon, I've played this game for years now and have yet to actually do anything worthwhile in the game except get my ass beaten by a 61 int priest. I constantly try to troll people to make up for my sad pathetic excuse for an existence. And there was this one time where I posted a picture of killing an AFK 0000000 and claimed that I owned him 1v1, but then this awesome guy named Eric came and ripped me a new asshole when he posted a picture of me getting my ass handed to me by an int priest.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry863189

hahahaha...

LMAO!!

owned... side way