Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

000000 has died, im his friend from real life

This is a discussion on 000000 has died, im his friend from real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Plop this guy is really such ass...
Page: 13

Banned

Plop this guy is really such ass

Psy

I see no where in your post where you hinted as if you were joking or not serious just as Tez. Your past comments to zero combined with your post made it blatantly obvious that you were not joking.[/b]
    It's called being emotionally intelligent. The topic was a joke, so I threw in a different reaction that no one was using. Obviously if he did die, I wouldn't post that. I'm not one to put "" or "" behind jokes or things that I don't mean, especially when the atmosphere is a comical.

I'm all for the fact that this thread is hilarious because it's fake and how badly it was done, but to then make a comment about how you would hope it was true is just utterly pathetic.[/b]
    My comment was a joke. Just like tolgahan's joke about him and Allah. Just like the running out of pots for minor heal joke. Just like the car defense joke. It's obvious that I don't like 0000000 (see his user comments) so I wrote something that other people would find funny, because other people don't like him. It's not like I was trying to get a rise out of him because I knew he wouldn't react (Although I did get a rise out of you, but tell me. Am I a spaz? or is my comment best describable here? or here).

You replied to my post without really even explaining anything, simply just flaming. And also, I don't see where the comment about me defending zero comes from, where did I ever mention his name when I told you to grow the fuck up. ITS A FACT, grow up, you were actually being serious and when you were called out on it you decided to lash out, god you're pathetic.[/b]
    How else am I going to reply in a topic that's a joke? Up to my last post, I was humoring myself, and, hoping that you would realize it. But instead, you wrote a serious lengthy post. But what really pisses me off is that you violate the sanctity of my warn box with something like that. Phantom warning me for bumping an old topic is understandable. Felix warning me for making a post offensive to anyone that reads it is also understandable. But me sharing a joke in a "joke" topic that shouldn't even be in General and then getting warned for it? I believe that it is like this because your sense of humor and my sense of humor are on opposite sides of the spectrum; while you find mimes amusing, I would find stand-up comedy amusing.

It's not like I muted you or banned you, it was a warning.[/b]
    My warning is completely about your reaction to my post. As I said before, if it were a "dead Tez" topic and I said that, you'd do nothing. It's not like I'm blaspheming "Allah" in a muslim community.

when i saw this oooo guy name here i thought it gonna be a flame topic as usual about how he sux bad or good ..etc

and it appeared it was a flame fest here lol

Destro

a topic that is for laugh and cry .... lol

TOYSOLDIER_

Cool

Hi I'm archaon, I've played this game for years now and have yet to actually do anything worthwhile in the game except get my ass beaten by a 61 int priest. I constantly try to troll people to make up for my sad pathetic excuse for an existence. And there was this one time where I posted a picture of killing an AFK 0000000 and claimed that I owned him 1v1, but then this awesome guy named Eric came and ripped me a new asshole when he posted a picture of me getting my ass handed to me by an int priest.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry863189[/b]
    whats the point of bring up a picture of u killing someone while afk?
    as for 0000 picture, im sure he remember how he die to karus commander, u can change ur story from a ks kill to an afk kill all u want. 00 thinks he was so hot, after the fact that he got lured to npc and got exp there. everyday he came to golem and try to get back at me.
    eric, ur still a sad lil fat kid living under ur mommy basement. after 3 years, u still remember and hate me that much? lol
    also keep that picture safe so later u can brag about ur ko accomplishments ok son.

Bukowski

There is a zombiefied ko legend running around crashing cars and probably raping our pets for all we know and all you guys can do is flame?!?! I say we get our rifles and hunt this fucker down

PaPaSmurF

Hi I'm archaon, I've played this game for years now and have yet to actually do anything worthwhile in the game except get my ass beaten by a 61 int priest. I constantly try to troll people to make up for my sad pathetic excuse for an existence. And there was this one time where I posted a picture of killing an AFK 0000000 and claimed that I owned him 1v1, but then this awesome guy named Eric came and ripped me a new asshole when he posted a picture of me getting my ass handed to me by an int priest.

pwned
    And I cant believe this topic is still going haha. xD

PaPaSmurF

pwned
    And I cant believe this topic is still going haha. xD

HotAsIce

Why is a topic full of flames and links to trojans and shit still up? I don't get it.

SmoQ

pathetic......................... <_<

HandicaP

wow erick ur a fucking emo
    *this post is for laughts but dont ofend my boyfriend or i ban u*

Banned

STOP TO BUMP THIS SH&#39;T!!!

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

i luv how the guy&#39;s name was "00friend" LOL
    that just makes me chuckle....

and in that ss eric, archaon was afk, unless he was super nooby at the time,
    becus i knew him as a warrior and he was the best and most feared warrior in deimos myko

Justin

damn old school ko Miss it kinda :-(

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

so... is he dead or not? can&#39;t be arsed to look through 11 pages. Surely hope he isn&#39;t, liked his smugness.