Attack?

This is a discussion on Attack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; recently a guy named bryce on the official forums made this thread: whenever someone complains about how beep! KO is, ...
Page: 1

Default Attack?

recently a guy named bryce on the official forums made this thread:

whenever someone complains about how beep! KO is, or about their abysmal customer service, or lazy gms, or anything about how bad KO is or anything that bashes this piss poor game, the thread gets locked? *

LoL this is USKO therefore, the US constitution should be upheld on this forum, so stop taking away our freedom of speech you dumbass gm's, mod's and op's. you guys suck, and waste our money. go to hell *

watch me get banned for this thread ROFL

Guess what, he got banned...how many of you would be interested in joining an underground group that will make the same topic in every section at the official forums ? Most of us pay for this game, and i know we aren't getting what we payed for.

i cant log forums in main site, it doesnt respond when i click login

morax

Sounds to me like he got banned for being a jackass....

If you dont want what you say sensoring then dont use the official forums, come here instead. At the end of the day the K2 mods are not going to let you bitch and whine about how crap there game is on official forums its not good for business and looks unprofessional.

If the official forums werent the way they are - ko4life wouldnt exist.

As for your plan your not going to proove anything except get your forum accounts banned

Kik0

When will people learn that freedom of speech does not exist on online message boards?

MyBitch

i have 3 banned accs there...

wassent even complaining. just told ppl how to get what they pay for
    and for a pic of a guy pissing on a k2 logo :wub:

I would help.
    But im already banned for doing sumin like that.

Bitching at the official forum is waste of time

the_man_slayer

lol which is why this forum is so fun :lol: so much bitching going on here :wub:

zetazeta

hmm i think its a good idea, cuz then ko official forums is really bad, when diez got the 2 day iventory rollback, i lost a lotta items and didnt get the items i had 2 days ago back, i posted a thread on their forum about it and asked why ko didnt do anything to improve the game.. guess what? banned -.-