Language barrier in game

This is a discussion on Language barrier in game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Via: Orcs vs Humans I can see it being you cant see each other's language in cz, if both of ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Language barrier in game

Via: Orcs vs Humans
    I can see it being you cant see each other's language in cz, if both of you are there but if 1 of you are in moradon, or luferson/piana, what's the god damn harm
    Makes trading so hard zzz

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

If you pump skill points on Language you can talk with the opposite nation on CZ ^_^

NOT. Players used to negotiate kilings on cz, "Let me kill you and ill pay you 200k" This was done a LOOOONG time ago. I remember this back from MyKo, in where ppl used to post SS of humans and orcs talking about this NP transfers, in the 1st CZ map. But if you wanna talk, just meet on moradon or msn. -_-

TheShadow

Worst part is when a human char is talking with a gm and the gm is orc :rollseyes:.

So easy to understand when they keep talking on and on :mellow:.

cerebus

Originally posted by Dro
    <annoying crap> Players used to negotiate kilings on cz, "Let me kill you and ill pay you 200k" This was done a LOOOONG time ago. I remember this back from MyKo, in where ppl used to post SS of humans and orcs talking about this NP transfers, in the 1st CZ map. But if you wanna talk, just meet on moradon or msn. *-_-
    Was this in closed beta? I can't recall ever seeing anything but %¤&#¤ and I played at start of open beta.

I can agree it's just annoying you cant decide spots for 1vs1 etc whilst you are in cz, on the other hand you'd prolly get alot of cursing from some people you kill ... so dunno what I would want.

hej

At least on the Old CZ map you cod write to Orc in My.

Cava

i wish this will not happen, because then after xping some orc at dms wil be awkward.

:mellow: