Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To 0000000 and his stubborn ass

This is a discussion on To 0000000 and his stubborn ass within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Quote from grimystill grimystill on ares what level is he? im pretty sure hes not even 65. hits me 520 ...
Page: 1

Default To 0000000 and his stubborn ass

Quote from grimystill

grimystill on ares

what level is he? im pretty sure hes not even 65.

hits me 520 with sword dance, thats about the same as F9devil and pwnagefactor hit me.

raptor +9/10? someone pls explain this. i didnt take a screenshot, but im 100% sure i wasnt duffed, i didnt cure myself and i wasnt debuffed 2 seconds after.
    of course not, i dont need spear defense. f9 and pwnage hit me for around that much with no spear defense. any more stupid comments?

i want to know what weapon he is using.

@ fatman, thats some babashopper. pimped out babashop 65 warriors with raptor +8 hit me 450 maximum with sworddance, no spear armour. how can he hit 70 more? raptor +9?

without howling sword you will need at least 2500 attack to hit that hard. he is lvl 64.

I am lvl 65 and my raptor is 8/80 I do have 2505 ap with my str accessories on (sometimes I forget to switch in CZ) I would like to thank you 00000 for taking so much interest in me, I take it as a compliment.

520 damage is too high for a lvl 65 with the gear he claims to be using, period. thats the equivalent of well over 600 with howling sword, maybe 650. maybe ill go get myself +9 shards and hit everyone for 2k damage since its ok with everyone else.

000000 I already requested that if it still bugs you how hard I hit than pm me ingame and I will come show you the gear I use. Or is that not good enough that you still have to post on this thread accusations that I am a cheater. (And YES, you saying that my damage is too high for the level I am and the gear I am using IS implying I am a cheater.)

How about after I show you my gear, we go arena 1v1. There is no doubt that you will beat me, but maybe me staying alive long enough will make you give me the props I deserve.

0000000 the person ruining the game right now is not the maccroers and cheaters and dirty gms, it is your stubborn ass. Once again, I beg of you, PLEASE STOP POSTING ALL THIS TIME-WASTING BULLSHIT SO WE CAN GET BACK TO THE GAME THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN.

And correction I thought maybe I had hit 00000 for so much when I had a diamond ring+1 but I realised that my ap was under 2500 when I hit him later on for 612. I do not undertand this myself are you sure 00000 that lvl 65 ppl dont hit you for around the same? Maybe go arena with a few lvl 65 warriors and test it out before you reply back.

Sometimes I think people are higher lvl than they really are because they hit me so hard (example wilkenson). Perhaps you think that people are lvl 67 when they are infact lvl 65 or so and that is where you are getting confused?

Any lvl 65 warrior know how much they hit 000000 for? (this might help clarify things to everyone)

That damage isnt normal and i would bet money on the fact that his gear is not the same as he claims it is. And yes no lvl 65 with normal gear can hit me for 520 with sworddance, or even anywhere close. In fact its about 80 more damage than any other 65 will hit me, a huge difference. I would love to see the actual gear he was using at the time, including accessories.

0000000 as I have already said stop posting on the forum how you think I hit to hard for the gear I am using and PM me ingame and I will show you anything you want to see. You are wasting both my time and other players.

P.S. At first I thought it was really cool that you even noticed me, but now I just find it sad.

let the posts begin!

Originally posted by NYchris
    let the posts begin!
    +1

dammit guys i made the new topic so 0000000 would see how many times I had to repeat myself and how stubborn his ass is not for you guys to go posting bullshit on dammit! I pray the servers go back up soon so you all can do something else.

JulioBR

/pm ?

Banned

that was a long post and its 3 am
    what was it about, and why do I care

you don't care and you dont need to this is for 0000000 now get off MY thread now ppl ffs.

and it is /pm grimystill (can i get a "duh"?)

Maximus662

Screw this one, go to the main one, 20 pages and 20 miles off topic

SirKnight

i gotta love grimystill :P

let the posts begin!
    +1

you guys can go post on the "main one" all you want PLEASE DO I only want 0000000 to reply to this (hence : To 0000000 and his stubborn ass)

ill comment on this once grimystil. i tested this in arena and pwnagefactor (70) sworddances me for less than you do, about 40 damage less.

I already said i dont have proof, its just speculation, so i wont comment further. you must have crazy str accessories to do that.

yes all my accessories are str (as I already said) and I also told you that my ap was under 2500 when I hit you for 612 so I think you need to test this on lvl 65 people and not lvl 70s wearing rocs (which do not give that much ap same as WE do not.)

And I had bought a diamond ring +1 from badginga but it dissapeared after i turned orc so my ap is no longer over 2500 it is 2498. I would like to resolve your issue and would like you to believe I am on honest person and will happily show you anything you need. Once I do please apoligize to everyone for your post and accusations concerning myself.

oh and I will be in a1 moradon once servers go back it would be nice if you could meet me there (and dont say that it will be wasting your time because you are the one who started the post about me.)

mentalstamina

grimy what are exactly your items when you have your max ap ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast