scammed..

This is a discussion on scammed.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i really needed and was desperate for a warrior so i can farm, i thought ide give a ms +6 ...
Page: 1

Knight

Default scammed..

i really needed and was desperate for a warrior so i can farm, i thought ide give a ms +6 to a allied mate called NYT3M4R3, he gave me the wrong info 2wice than said i stole his items and then starts talking turkish...that is wat u get guys for trusting ppl...

the_man_slayer

no thats wot u get from trusting idiots u barely know, u prolly knew in the back of your mind this wuld happen and u did it neway. Givin your item like that, u were asking him to take it, but fuk the guy that toke it.. :angry:

Knight

hes an allie..
    u r suposed to trust them :

i did have a feeling he was gonna take it,
    he wanted to hold the shards +6 but i let him hold that instead.
    ive learnt my leason,

the_man_slayer

so what if he's an ally, u trust them up to a point but if u dont know them u dont let them touch your items. Ow well, beta to learn the hard way..

TakeThat

u fcktard u didnt sell the shards u got scammed. fcking idiot.. i thought u woulda learnt from the first time. always funny second time round...... (zzz still waiting my 500m nub)