Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0LCAYTO

This is a discussion on 0LCAYTO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well all 3 of those warriors hit hard as hell and 200 more damage then me is hard to pull ...
Page: 2

Banned

well all 3 of those warriors hit hard as hell and 200 more damage then me is hard to pull off

OLD1953

Originally posted by 0bsene
    XD

...wait...if i still like to play..........does that make me any less heterosexual *
    Well, all I can say it, it seems to help if you yell while ur bent over the K2 work table.

Havvk

Originally posted by PADDY
    cammara sucks balls before he nation changed i beat him and 5 of his clannies on harpy queen so he 'report subjected' me, and challenged me to a 1 v 1. I waited until i redballed without potting or attacking, then beat him senseless... he ran away from the arena and wouldnt talk to me again

giga, i've said it before and i'll say it again, Savi has felankor rings as well as other special items because he is holydreamz
    i just pwned Savi and it was a fuking nice 1 vs 1 he hits hard and nice hp....btw paradisegetout,tastemyscream and
    all that bunch of dupers in ayasofya should go practice his skills cuz they really suck 1 vs 1, i mean it THEY SUCK
    having +3 uniques no1 should kill u if u have skills.. -_-

acolyted

Savi uses HP build and II +8 which mixed a fukin great amount of AP with a nice amount of hp to his lvl which is 71 or maybe already 72, also its being a 180ap club makes diff
    and ParadiseGoOut->sigara_34

Originally posted by acolyted
    Savi uses HP build and II +8 which mixed a fukin great amount of AP with a nice amount of hp to his lvl which is 71 or maybe already 72, also its being a 180ap club makes diff *
    and ParadiseGoOut->sigara_34
    ask to see his equiptment, you'll be nicely surprised

Banned Senior Member

Faaliyet=0lcyat0
    Kn0w=CAMMARAMO
    Sigara_34=Paradisegetout ( he changed name coz i didnt wanna party him as sigara lol )

Havvk

and how is this TasteMyScream with avedon at least +7 and nice hp but horrible skills

Originally posted by Havvk
    2 letters more...

1st one says:

ok man sory u good player mucckk

i answer :

at least im n00b but legit

he answer:

no dupe unigis +0 lol

<_<
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

he runway from me many time cuz i have alot l33ts item :lol: :lol: :lol: dual mercenary rings, earrings 5+ body belt and a WP :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12