Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

0TT0MANs disbaned

This is a discussion on 0TT0MANs disbaned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since when other countries (besides turky)learn turkish religion/history ?[/b] in USA if im not mistaken in public schools you cant ...
Page: 5

Banned

Since when other countries (besides turky)learn turkish religion/history ?[/b]
    in USA if im not mistaken in public schools you cant talk about religion

Psy

in USA if im not mistaken in public schools you cant talk about religion [/b]
    You're mistaken, just as you usually are.

Banned

gogo vandy, 1700 posts pls h34r: :lol:

tolgahan

gogo vandy, 1700 posts pls h34r: :lol:[/b]
    lol leave him alone

Banned

You're mistaken, just as you usually are.[/b]
    are you even from the USA? in louisiana i know for sure you CANT speak religon.. but we have something called cathlike schools witch go to chruch during school..man you are stupid shut up
    gogo vandy, 1700 posts pls h34r: :lol:[/b]
    yes im gogogoing

Ki1laH

are you even from the USA? in louisiana i know for sure you CANT speak religon.. but we have something called cathlike schools witch go to chruch during school..man you are stupid shut up

yes im gogogoing [/b]
    Teaching religion in PUBLIC school is illegal.
    Teaching religion in PRIVATE school is NOT illegal

Talking about religion in a PUBLIC school is LEGAL...just can't be TAUGHT by TEACHERS.

I know laws, I know loopholes.

Banned

Teaching religion in PUBLIC school is illegal.

Talking about religion in a PUBLIC school is LEGAL...just can't be TAUGHT by TEACHERS.

I know laws, I know loopholes.[/b]
    ok then how do people get written up for talking about it then ?

Banned

ok then how do people get written up for talking about it then ?[/b]

yea has happened to me a couple of times back in he day..

Psy

Forcing EVERYONE to learn religion in a PUBLIC School is illegal
    Commenting rudely upon religion or lack of religion in PUBLIC schools is illegal

I know laws, I know loopholes.[/b]
    EDOOCAYSHONAL VIDEYO

Ki1laH

That is true, there is a loophole in the system...well not really a loophole.

When I say religion can't be taught in public schools, in a sense it isn't false, but in a different sense it is.

Religion can't be solely taught in schools, the only way it can be done is if it is taught beside many other religion's and beliefs with no discretions. Meaning they can teach as part of their study about the Christian views on same sex marriage, but they also have to speak of those of many other religions to make it legal.

Never said the bible was outlawed in schools.

Psy

Never said the bible was outlawed in schools. [/b]
    I've seen it at the top of many "banned books" lists in public schools across America

also: you can't force someone to read something that contradicts their faith... There should always be an alternative option.

Ki1laH

I've seen it at the top of many "banned books" lists in public schools across America

also: you can't force someone to read something that contradicts their faith... There should always be an alternative option.[/b]
    Meh didn't read what you changed in my post.

I know its illegal to force the teaching of a religion on people even when the loophole is covered, they are always welcome to be offered an alternative assignment.

P.S. Those public schools are in violation of the Constitution if they ban the bible, if the people in the school district cared enough they could get that taken care of...it isn't exactly easy.

And vandy, if people get punished for talking about religion in school, as long as its not "I hate all muslims they suck bla bla" Then it is a case that can be taken to court. Schools are not allowed to negate the ability to speak freely of ones own religion...not saying they can promote it in crazy ways, but merely talking about it is not a punishable act.

Am I saying no school punishes kids for this? No...I'm saying the schools can't legally do that. Unfortunately, school's tend to have good lawyers that also know the loopholes, and tend to stretch the truth.

Thanks for fixxing my post btw, didn't notice I left a few things out in the opening with the wording.

lutekkkk

Since when other countries (besides turky)learn turkish religion/history ?[/b]
    since they aren't narrow-minded ... Kemal Ataturk was first president of Turkey... he revolutionized many laws and headed other turks for West

about Ottoman Empire ... that was great empire in middle-age and later ... they conquered many lands in Asia and Europa ...
    1299–1683

there are some things that you don't even have to learn in school (if your school sucks), you can learn it by yourself

No offense, but i for one, dont care hat you did 300 years before i was born. Turks dont deserve more credit in the world for the Ottoman empire they're so proud of. Notice how your a tiny country now?

Im not trying to flame, but i was getting pm'd last night "my acestors kicked your ancestors ass"

i lol'd

since they aren't narrow-minded ... Kemal Ataturk was first president of Turkey... he revolutionized many laws and headed other turks for West

about Ottoman Empire ... that was great empire in middle-age and later ... they conquered many lands in Asia and Europa ...
    1299–1683
    there are some things that you don't even have to learn in school (if your school sucks), you can learn it by yourself[/b]
    If they have to go 400 years back in time to find greatness, it shows that todays Turkey isn't much to talk about.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast