Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

0TT0MANs disbaned

This is a discussion on 0TT0MANs disbaned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; back to topic, or just dont post oke?[/b] screw the topic, the topic was lame to begin with...spice was added ...
Page: 7

Ki1laH

back to topic, or just dont post oke?[/b]
    screw the topic, the topic was lame to begin with...spice was added and now it's fun.

quepasa

By Catapult bug what do you mean?

dont flame about god or something, u fuktard. making jokes about turkey is acceptable but making jokes about god shouldnt be tolerated. yes i flamed you cuz u crossed the redline. do i make jokes about jezus or buddha ?[/b]
    We have freedom of speech in the western world, we don't live in a totalitarian society like Iran, and be happy about that you idiot.

DM:X

i said " shouldnt be tolerated. " u idiot cockmonger

Cammers91

lol if u read the Insanity won Castle topic u will know Ottoman is a clan made by turks who abused Cata bug and got banned by gm.. i think :P[/b]
    sounds about right....

i said " shouldnt be tolerated. " u idiot cockmonger[/b]

Aka you dont like the freedom of speech, and because of something as stupid as not tolerating joking with religions; that is ridiculous. But oh, some peoples mentality still lives in the stone age.

Banned

We have freedom of speech in the western world, we don't live in a totalitarian society like Iran, and be happy about that you idiot.[/b]
    USA dosent have freedom of speech :mellow:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567