Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW !

This is a discussion on 0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rotfl and just 5 min b4 csw when i have written to jatokor that we are going with full 4 ...
Page: 13

100H

rotfl and just 5 min b4 csw when i have written to jatokor that we are going with full 4 clans he told me that they have 6 clans in ally, so dont talk shits that u was defending it in like 15 people and u were so poor to buy catapults keys im sure vaigra bugged so many gbs while ur clan had a castle we were just better and u just cant imagine that ur not the best. i know ur next step
    >>>new server pls

nocomment

cuz of the " We are always LEGit Always PRO "[/b]
    and? someone from oblivion sayed it or what? :blink:

5DollahSuckySucky

aka bragging

5DollahSuckySucky

rotfl and just 5 min b4 csw when i have written to jatokor that we are going with full 4 clans he told me that they have 6 clans in ally, so dont talk shits that u was defending it in like 15 people and u were so poor to buy catapults keys im sure vaigra bugged so many gbs while ur clan had a castle we were just better and u just cant imagine that ur not the best. i know ur next step
    >>>new server pls[/b]
    You still cannot make claims until you have proof ...

Banned

If you think about it, standing there in delos just so people can't pass by ISN'T a bug, it's just being smart and knowing what you can prevent someone from doing. They knew you wouldn't be able to get passed so they stood there. I can go do that right now in Delos to piss orcs off. Is it a bug? NO. It was made that way. You got outsmarted, deal with it. You're just mad that it was turks that outsmarted you. Turks aren't that stupid, they just can't speak english which is why most think they are. I believe you got what you deserved.

In UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ words: YOU-GOT-SATTED

take a seat

I remember way back in the beginning of Beramus, when Genocide got the castle, they went to block the abyss, cause they werent allowed to close the abyss door. So they all lined up infront of the entrance, so noone could get thru, I believe Devile remembers this

also, they didnt get banned for that (blocking the entrance)

5DollahSuckySucky

Chris Hansen?

Cr4shitO

i dc many times in CSW
    btw they got many Catapult!! maybe they r RICH's!

nocomment

i dc many times in CSW
    btw they got many Catapult!! maybe they r RICH's![/b]
    maybe their leader won election!(the one that got banned : P) and thats how they have many catapults!?

ShaaKa

lol... nvm this server is over... Ottomans = Sultans. They are the best dupers/cheaters/kospers on this game... It's just the beginning soon u ll see all them killing Isiloon in all respawns, ofc all the times doors ll be closed. His rutine is Isiloon, after Felankore and when some of his warriors be lvl 72+ Ultima. They are the best abyss fire duppers what i never seen... Also i told BooMbeRPrism is a poor boy retard who suck all the time CaesaR ass with all his friends.
    This server ll be a shit if all they still here so forget try play legal here... us can t do nathing now... k2 and gm's never help they never ll be banned so be ready for CaesaR age.

Boomber how do u feel when CaesaR put his pennys in ur ass?? u like it right?

Banned

omg i love my sig ty curly

EastonLemon

lol... nvm this server is over... Ottomans = Sultans. They are the best dupers/cheaters/kospers on this game... It's just the beginning soon u ll see all them killing Isiloon in all respawns, ofc all the times doors ll be closed. His rutine is Isiloon, after Felankore and when some of his warriors be lvl 72+ Ultima. They are the best abyss fire duppers what i never seen... Also i told BooMbeRPrism is a poor boy retard who suck all the time CaesaR ass with all his friends.
    This server ll be a shit if all they still here so forget try play legal here... us can t do nathing now... k2 and gm's never help they never ll be banned so be ready for CaesaR age.

Boomber how do u feel when CaesaR put his pennys in ur ass?? u like it right?[/b]
    Uh didnt mandrake get banned

mandrake = caesar?

ShaaKa

Nope... he always was CaesaR... i think all the old ppl know this fuker.

5DollahSuckySucky

BloodLine and Oblivion still dont see wat they have done

Aight,to shut every dirty bastard who still thinks they have to find a way to flame insanity,even if the topic has nothing to do with it up,i'll give u some points :

For bloodline and oblivion clan flamers:

You know,...if INSANITY did block the entrances so you guys couldnt rush out and if insanity used cata key bug we'd have 500 more topics flaming insanity right now... I dont see how u guys still try to protect urself and just dont admit ur wrong dude...

You will think thisnow : Dude,u guys were doing bad things too but u did protect urself. Yes we did because just 2 people did it..

But i'm sure more people have screenshots showing your whole clan had to fuck his reputation up so u just cant defend urself.

For the guy who said : getting bloodline and oblivion banned wont get u ur castle back..

Believe me,IF i frapsed whole csw and gms did rly ban everyone who uses bug abuse i could get atleast 25% of ottomans clan banned,whole bloodline&oblivion clan as well.

And believe me,next CSW...IF gm does his job..the castle will go to a GOOD clan...and not just random bug abusing bunch of retards. I'd like to see us having it back or going to annihilation or fierce.. i'd even prefer adonispower getting it then buggers having it.

Btw,i do like the turkish flag on castle. Still proud to be a turk