Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW !

This is a discussion on 0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Check it... look how Boomber flame and suck at same time all Sultans... and how CaesaR explain his buggs rolf ...
Page: 14

ShaaKa

Check it... look how Boomber flame and suck at same time all Sultans... and how CaesaR explain his buggs rolf :blink:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...ultans&st=0

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=Sultans

And also look how old gm talk about CesaR...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...2&hl=CaesaR

KO4fun

lol... nvm this server is over... Ottomans = Sultans. They are the best dupers/cheaters/kospers on this game... It's just the beginning soon u ll see all them killing Isiloon in all respawns, ofc all the times doors ll be closed. His rutine is Isiloon, after Felankore and when some of his warriors be lvl 72+ Ultima. They are the best abyss fire duppers what i never seen... Also i told BooMbeRPrism is a poor boy retard who suck all the time CaesaR ass with all his friends.
    This server ll be a shit if all they still here so forget try play legal here... us can t do nathing now... k2 and gm's never help they never ll be banned so be ready for CaesaR age.

Boomber how do u feel when CaesaR put his pennys in ur ass?? u like it right?[/b]
    Hate to say it but this is so true. Maybe one day all the people on this forum will pull there head out of there ass far enough to smell the difference. All these whiny little bitch fights are so pointless compared to the real problems this game has.

chili_pepper

Check it... look how Boomber flame and suck at same time all Sultans... and how CaesaR explain his buggs rolf :blink:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...ultans&st=0

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=Sultans

And also look how old gm talk about CesaR...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...2&hl=CaesaR[/b]
    hehehehehe

that about sums up what i have to say about this topic B)

and why you may ask?

call me Mystic Meg (google it or all you individuals who dont know this weirdo), but i did predict it all along :P and probably shaaka did too, and evry1 who has ever known what cheats these are.........

we said it would happen, and it has, and now your server will be ruined <_< why? because they know many bugs that even GM wont know, and they wont react to this. even if they are banned, more bugs will prevent you from taking csw from them as happened every time on edana. This clan will never accept being second best legit, they are amongst the freaks and weirdos that wish to ruin you fun via any method possible, and they expose this game fully for what it is worth, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $

Need i say more truthfully? The evidence is all on this forum, check my CSW report from few months back in edana :H, would explain all.

You SHOULD have expected it, but could it really have been prevented?

Only with k2/gm/authority intervention :P which will never happen, why?

cuz cesar owns an internet cafe and has 23134214 IP&#39;s <_<

Good Luck in your new server, and i hope there is a way to overthrow these known cheats, whome live up to their name and expectation, and stay in denial about their retard ways of supporting cheating in ko.

To be honest, its nothing to do with being outsmarted, its more to do with your nature as a person, and how far your willing to go to be the best. Fastest route to your destination is allways the prefered? Only for those that dont value life and legitamacy...

Its Hammer Time.... "Legit, either work hard or you might aswell quit"

Good Luck

Lets all give a standing ovation for BloodLine and Oblivion xD

They have come out of the closet as the cheating bug abusers maricas they really are Congratz guys, doesnt it feel good to finally say out loud ? "IM A FUCKIN CHEATER AND I SUCK POWER COCKS, AND IM DAMN PROUD OF IT!"

Havoc2

I love when it comes back to bite insanity. Noones gives a shit they lost the castle due to bug abuse. You&#39;ve been given +8 items, you bugged delos csw money, and you received gm help. Get over it. Was you expecting for people to give a shit about your shitty clan? Not only that, but you have lied, and cussed out most everyone on this forum, but things are ok if it&#39;s helping you out, but when it&#39;s to take you down you want to cry about it. LOOK WHO IS CRYING NOW BITCHES![/b]
    Dude, I forgot all about you last night, no wonder your so b1tchy.

MOVE OUT OF YOUR DADS BASEMENT.... fatass

Banned

Dude, I forgot all about you last night, no wonder your so b1tchy.

MOVE OUT OF YOUR DADS BASEMENT.... fatass[/b]
    Considering that is always the ending sentence to your flames you are probably the fatass that lives in a basement. What does living in a basement have to do with being fat anyway? Are you skinny if you live on the 4th floor of an apartment? It will be ok though, you can cry with via while you talk about how to pretend to be legit again. That is until he puts in in your mouth, then no more talky.

ILoveYouToo

Considering that is always the ending sentence to your flames you are probably the fatass that lives in a basement. What does living in a basement have to do with being fat anyway? Are you skinny if you live on the 4th floor of an apartment? It will be ok though, you can cry with via while you talk about how to pretend to be legit again. That is until he puts in in your mouth, then no more talky.[/b]
    Havoc>you

Banned

Havoc>you[/b]
    At bj&#39;s? Of course, no one would dare take that title away. Oh wait, did you mean in game? A game, one which he has put in a lot of asskissing time..in his basement. Or did you mean at life? Yep, with all the time aside from asskissing in the game, asskissing on the forums, and calling people fat. I&#39;m sure he wins in that section too. Damn, you got me there.

ILoveYouToo

At bj&#39;s? Of course, no one would dare take that title away. Oh wait, did you mean in game? A game, one which he has put in a lot of asskissing time..in his basement. Or did you mean at life? Yep, with all the time aside from asskissing in the game, asskissing on the forums, and calling people fat. I&#39;m sure he wins in that section too. Damn, you got me there.[/b]
    Besides all that, you fail as a player, as a person, at everything you&#39;ve every tried to be good at. You&#39;re useless to the world and it would be a great favor to society if you tripped onto a knife, Better yet, go run with scissors through traffic.

turkey owns castle in all servers now? xD[/b]
    not in pathos ~~

Banned

Besides all that, you fail as a player, as a person, at everything you&#39;ve every tried to be good at. You&#39;re useless to the world and it would be a great favor to society if you tripped onto a knife, Better yet, go run with scissors through traffic.[/b]
    See the difference between my posts and yours, is that my posts are true. Aside from the bj part, which could very well be true. He does kiss ass, he does call people fat every time they say his clan sucks. Your problem is that you don&#39;t have anything to flame me about, so you make up things about my real life which you are not a part of. I&#39;ll check back in a little while to see if you have constructed something that is in the least bit factual.

ILoveYouToo

See the difference between my posts and yours, is that my posts are true. Aside from the bj part, which could very well be true. He does kiss ass, he does call people fat every time they say his clan sucks. Your problem is that you don&#39;t have anything to flame me about, so you make up things about my real life which you are not a part of. I&#39;ll check back in a little while to see if you have constructed something that is in the least bit factual.[/b]
    If Havoc and via figured out a way too kiss each others ass over then net i&#39;m sure they wouldn&#39;t be playing ko right now, microsoft needs something fresh and new Thing thing is,what i&#39;ve said is true. You&#39;re a loser, you whine complain, bitch, moan, and complain about ko because you don&#39;t have shit worth complaining about irl. Everything you&#39;ve said so far is pathetic and revealing. I can tell alot about how sad your life is just from what you post on these forums. Maybe next time you try and flame someone you&#39;ll think about it.

Banned

If Havoc and via figured out a way too kiss each others ass over then net i&#39;m sure they wouldn&#39;t be playing ko right now, microsoft needs something fresh and new Thing thing is,what i&#39;ve said is true. You&#39;re a loser, you whine complain, bitch, moan, and complain about ko because you don&#39;t have shit worth complaining about irl. Everything you&#39;ve said so far is pathetic and revealing. I can tell alot about how sad your life is just from what you post on these forums. Maybe next time you try and flame someone you&#39;ll think about it.[/b]
    Close, but still no. Show me where i&#39;ve whined bitched and complained. I&#39;ve only posted about how shitty the insanity clan is, and how much they lie to try to cover their shit. There&#39;s a difference than complaining about insanity, and laughing at them. My personal life is just fine btw, thanks for caring though.

sh0dan

ur all pathetic. is it forbiden to stand or sit in safe zone in delos? no. just many ppl did it same time.
    so buzz off freeks and go cry to ur moms cuz u have lost "ur" castle. try better next time, and im sure u will fight it back.
    i guess that using mage to tp u out from there was too hard to figure out. poor u. <--- that was a tip, seems u need that.

anyway, crys clan that gets help from gm with bosses, spawn/help to kill. screens are somwhere around lolz.
    who do u call cheaters huh. sitting ppl in safe zone or maybe ur leader, who got banned? nah, cuz he was ur leader, so he cant be a cheater. he was benned by accident, right? lolz.

also u flame ottomans/sultans for things u do urself (cheating, thats right), and beeing turks... but u got turks in clan, u were allied with turks on csw. so whats wrong with u? decide on something.

i go sleep, feel free to flame my post, cuz ur best in it. only in it.

ur all pathetic. is it forbiden to stand or sit in safe zone in delos? no. just many ppl did it same time. [/b]
    As forbidden as creating noobs to np transfer... same principle
    Be a moron to create a sense of accomplishment

Except instead of NP&#39;s u got the castle... kudos for being retard

ps: if u have half a brain at least u ll learn to mind ur words, as what i quoted is nothin more but prof of ur blatant cheating