Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW !

This is a discussion on 0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In my opinion these people who do that can get banned, do you have any contacts that can give fast ...
Page: 17

RiseAgainst_

In my opinion these people who do that can get banned, do you have any contacts that can give fast the KSC file so these people get banned?

ILoveYouToo

Chances of you guys taking csw back legit are slim, this is what happens.

http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ohdearrm5.jpg

This is from edana csw when sultans/ottomans were banned. (I didn't take this ss)

Mike_Miller

lol at all you guys thinking these ppl are honorable or repectful ppl....

these people fuck there own daugthers and rape 11yr olds. at any rate these guys playign are 11-15 yr old fucking loosers that dont give a fuck about a dam thing cause all they got else to look forward too is death basicly.

to all the fucking nerds that think this is not a bug or cheat i guess nothing more to say then fuck... how fucking stupid are you guys? maybe you guys should go get fixed so my kids dont have to deal with the same stupidasses i had to deal with??

Havoc2

Tim?

Okman

Pointless discussion.

anti-insanity write: u had +8 items, u lick gm`s ass and other bla bla bla
    insanity write: u cheated on war, blocked gates, bugged catapult keys (still dunno how to do that, maybe a little tip from some1 from insanity? )

But i want u to consider something else. This event is calle Castle Siege War. WAR.
    When u look in history of wars, u will see that not always the strongest won it. Sometimes battles has been won by the clever ones.
    But in insanity common way of thinking is that kind of winning is "bug abuse".

So lets see at some history:

-Agamemnon army conquered Troja with Trojan horse - "bug abuse"

-Hannibal defeated Romans (in the beggining) becouse he had elephants - "bug abuse"

-300 Spartans blocked Termopile to stop Persian army - "bug abuse" (the best example imo)

-When americans fighted for freedom againts British, they lie down in fighting againts standing british soldiers - "bug abuse"

-British and Americans landed in Normandy in WW2, but Hitler suspected them near Dunquerque - "bug abuse"

-USA defeated Japan in WW2 with nuclear bomb - "bug abuse"

U see my point now?
    Someone said that "history is written by winners" and so it would be this time. If our ally will keep castle for another lets say 2 months, in that time, noone will remember how we took it. They will only know that we own it.

And few other things.
    When in second CSW u had multiple catapults and we had none becouse of short on money that was ok to u. But when Ottomans now had many cata - its (yea u guessed) "bug abuse".

U whine at all, but look - u lost crystal. No matter what u lost it in fair fight.

ILoveYouToo

Tim?[/b]
    yes sir

sexycomboot

aq cant beleive boomer and that helping 4sultanks >.< o well he is koxper

o and yeh they wil do exactly what they did on edena get noob chars and leave them in way hole war so let me guess this is just like edena server now

RiseAgainst_

U whine at all, but look - u lost crystal. No matter what u lost it in fair fight.[/b]
    I hope i dont get muted/banned for this but he deserves it.

Are you mentally retarded you polish 13 year old little fucktard?

How is it a fair fight when you block the doors and not letting us fight to take it back?!

Really sorry mods i couldnt hold it!

Banned

HAHA DAMN FUNNY xD TURKS OWNS CASTLE LOL xD

Okman

LOST CRYSTAL.
    Cant u read?
    Read!!!
    Once again!!!
    READ.

Not lost castle, but lost crystal.

Understand now? Good.

And i wont answer u in that kid style "mentally bla bla".
    U heard it propably in tv and now saying all over.

sexycomboot

okman he means that how are they ment to defend crystal if u guys block the entrance................. u my friend are rolled and dont know wat u on bout ;p

Okman

propably becouse when they owned crystal they resped near it? and they still lost it. So how could we block their way in that phase? 0o

Pointless discussion.

anti-insanity write: u had +8 items, u lick gm`s ass and other bla bla bla
    insanity write: u cheated on war, blocked gates, bugged catapult keys (still dunno how to do that, maybe a little tip from some1 from insanity? )

But i want u to consider something else. This event is calle Castle Siege War. WAR.
    When u look in history of wars, u will see that not always the strongest won it. Sometimes battles has been won by the clever ones.
    But in insanity common way of thinking is that kind of winning is "bug abuse".

So lets see at some history:

-Agamemnon army conquered Troja with Trojan horse - "bug abuse"

-Hannibal defeated Romans (in the beggining) becouse he had elephants - "bug abuse"

-300 Spartans blocked Termopile to stop Persian army - "bug abuse" (the best example imo)

-When americans fighted for freedom againts British, they lie down in fighting againts standing british soldiers - "bug abuse"

-British and Americans landed in Normandy in WW2, but Hitler suspected them near Dunquerque - "bug abuse"

-USA defeated Japan in WW2 with nuclear bomb - "bug abuse"

U see my point now?
    Someone said that "history is written by winners" and so it would be this time. If our ally will keep castle for another lets say 2 months, in that time, noone will remember how we took it. They will only know that we own it.

And few other things.
    When in second CSW u had multiple catapults and we had none becouse of short on money that was ok to u. But when Ottomans now had many cata - its (yea u guessed) "bug abuse".

U whine at all, but look - u lost crystal. No matter what u lost it in fair fight.[/b]

did you just compair KO to war?

Noob bloodline blocked all exits from safe-zone.

noob Insanity blocked all door =)