Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW !

This is a discussion on 0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; noob Insanity blocked all door =)[/b] Anyways, cant reason with these kids, talking shit just to say something. bloodline has ...
Page: 18

RiseAgainst_

noob Insanity blocked all door =)[/b]
    Anyways, cant reason with these kids, talking shit just to say something. bloodline has provde that the whole clan dont have ethics and cant fight fair.

Things to do for anyone interested:

1) Try to get these guys in the KSC file banned so they get punished besides they wont do it next csw if this happens.

2) Get united cuz we aint letting some shitbags have the csw money.

if ( 0TTOMANs == Csw Owners) {
    cout << "Everyone else&#39;s dignity is fucked up." << endl;

else
    cout << "Dignity is restored." <<endl;
    }

if ( Bloodline == Csw Owners) {
    cout << "Everyone else&#39;s dignity is fucked up." << endl;

else
    cout << "Dignity is restored." <<endl;
    }

C++ FTW.

Havoc2

We blocked all the doors? Please xplain?

And btw okman, I had some serious respect for you as a person and a player. Now that uve seen that bugging the castle will make you gain money, I see you as a low-player. I beleive you are the same as any bugger that realizes that it makes them gain something, and that my friend, is not legit, no matter how hard you try to defend it.

RiseAgainst_

Omfg havoc i gotta flame you too :/ cant u read what i fucking said?

&#39;Anyways, cant reason with these kids, talking shit just to say something. &#39;

If you know we didnt do it why do u pay attention to it? for fuck sakes.

Havoc2

Reinhard calm down. I know we didnt do it, im just trying to get an answer for once.

and btw "-300 Spartans blocked Termopile to stop Persian army - "bug abuse" (the best example imo)"

guess what, the persians could still hit the spartans couldnt they.

Okman

Yes they could eventualy

But it was caused by treason. Lets hope it wont happen this time .

And Havoc i have respect for u still, no matter how next csw will go.

RiseAgainst_

Reinhard calm down. I know we didnt do it, im just trying to get an answer for once.

and btw "-300 Spartans blocked Termopile to stop Persian army - "bug abuse" (the best example imo)"

guess what, the persians could still hit the spartans couldnt they.[/b]
    &#39;Anyways, cant reason with these kids, talking shit just to say something. &#39;

What answer are you expecting? &#39;you guys blocked the door zuhahaha&#39; is that it?

Again i prove my point about &#39;kids talking shit just to say something&#39; why?

1st) The Spartans example cant be used in this situation because as easy as the fact that RL people can actually JUMP and climb.

2nd) The story as you know it isnt 100% true and no one here can prove me wrong.

3rd) Those events were affected by many different factors that this CSW didnt.

Then again i say, idiotic comparisons for the win.

Think before you type.

Havoc2

Yes they could eventualy

But it was caused by treason. Lets hope it wont happen this time .

And Havoc i have respect for u still, no matter how next csw will go.[/b]
    But we cannot hit you, so it is not a valid argument. If we can&#39;t hit you, then its not strategy. Your not outwitting, your outbugging. If we could actually attack you, then it would be a different story. But we cannot even get close to by you, so i see it as being a cheap way to win, and shud&#39;ve been banned by gm. I duno if u know bloodline history, but they&#39;ve never lasted long on a server, if you want to continue playing girakon, you shud really watch what your clan does :/

"1st) The Spartans example cant be used in this situation because as easy as the fact that RL people can actually JUMP and climb.

2nd) The story as you know it isnt 100% true and no one here can prove me wrong.

3rd) Those events were affected by many different factors that this CSW didnt.

Then again i say, idiotic comparisons for the win.

Think before you type. "

That&#39;s exactly what i said. The persians could hit the spartans so it was a fair fight, therefore it was a nonvalid comparison.

Okman

Yea Rise when Knight Online is for u whole life u write about idiotic comparision.
    I wrote it in humoristic way, but how could u see it.
    U want to make flame, k do it.
    Last post in this topic.
    kkthxbb

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

If you ask me, Ottomans Clan did a really good job in that CSW. The way they positioned themselves in the Crystal Room, novaed the shit out of the entrances, took their time to get the crystal... Racism aside, they did well. Plus big numbers from their part, saw the whole Castle surrounded by them at one point.

On the other hand... Oblivion and BloodLine&#39;s participation was rather shamefull. It was as if OTTOMANs told them "Allright bitches, you suck really bad, so you job is gonna be to sit your stinky ass on the doors and block the shit out of it, got it noobcakes?" Is like saying that they can&#39;t do anything but to cover a space and not let people through. Smart strategy, and I doubt is a bug abuse since it has been on KO since like... since CSW started, but rather shamefull for the Human Barriers.

Uhm that reminds me... who are this people that rent their bodies? Hookers.. right.

Havoc2

If you ask me, Ottomans Clan did a really good job in that CSW. The way they positioned themselves in the Crystal Room, novaed the shit out of the entrances, took their time to get the crystal... Racism aside, they did well. Plus big numbers from their part, saw the whole Castle surrounded by them at one point.

On the other hand... Oblivion and BloodLine&#39;s participation was rather shamefull. It was as if OTTOMANs told them "Allright bitches, you suck really bad, so you job is gonna be to sit your stinky ass on the doors and block the shit out of it, got it noobcakes?" Is like saying that they can&#39;t do anything but to cover a space and not let people through. Smart strategy, and I doubt is a bug abuse since it has been on KO since like... since CSW started, but rather shamefull for the Human Barriers.

Uhm that reminds me... who are this people that rent their bodies? Hookers.. right.[/b]
    I agree. I have no problem with what sultans did. They won king(legitly or non-legitly, so be it) and they had the money to spend. They completely annihalated our defense And since we had not much money for catas, we weren&#39;t able to keep up. Theres no way to beat them if they have the whole of the crystal room filled with catas.

And okman that was just...wow.

sexycomboot

it is bug abusing ;p on edena im pretty sure a few sultans or imsorry ( cant memba ) got banned...

Dro

Pointless discussion.

anti-insanity write: u had +8 items, u lick gm`s ass and other bla bla bla
    insanity write: u cheated on war, blocked gates, bugged catapult keys (still dunno how to do that, maybe a little tip from some1 from insanity? )

But i want u to consider something else. This event is calle Castle Siege War. WAR.
    When u look in history of wars, u will see that not always the strongest won it. Sometimes battles has been won by the clever ones.
    But in insanity common way of thinking is that kind of winning is "bug abuse".

So lets see at some history:

-Agamemnon army conquered Troja with Trojan horse - "bug abuse"

-Hannibal defeated Romans (in the beggining) becouse he had elephants - "bug abuse"

-300 Spartans blocked Termopile to stop Persian army - "bug abuse" (the best example imo)

-When americans fighted for freedom againts British, they lie down in fighting againts standing british soldiers - "bug abuse"

-British and Americans landed in Normandy in WW2, but Hitler suspected them near Dunquerque - "bug abuse"

-USA defeated Japan in WW2 with nuclear bomb - "bug abuse"

U see my point now?
    Someone said that "history is written by winners" and so it would be this time. If our ally will keep castle for another lets say 2 months, in that time, noone will remember how we took it. They will only know that we own it.

And few other things.
    When in second CSW u had multiple catapults and we had none becouse of short on money that was ok to u. But when Ottomans now had many cata - its (yea u guessed) "bug abuse".

U whine at all, but look - u lost crystal. No matter what u lost it in fair fight.[/b]
    This is one of the most retarded posts I&#39;ve ever read... no offense, from most of the posters on this forums, including myself, there are some quite big numbers or mentally dense posts, but this one is in my top5. If I wanted to give an historical based arguement over a MMORPG strategy, I wouldn&#39;t be calling history from recently big ass american movies.

Basiclly, if you see Pearl Harbor, 300, Band of Brothers or Saving Private Ryan, The Patriot and Troy, you are a fucking smart ass aren&#39;t you? Next time, don&#39;t waste my time using movies based on the points of view of a fucking rich ass producer that guess what, just wants MORE money, and start using your brain and read a fucking history book. And if you can&#39;t even do that, choke already.

Dro

On a last note, trying to raise post count, 4003 ftw!, stop giving this guys more string to keep talking bullshit... Insanity did a really good job, sadly DaddyCool got banned, and also some of your members decided to leave. If this hadn&#39;t happened, castle would probably still be yours. Arguing with people that base their whole "strategy" on blocking the rest, is like banging your head against the sidewalk. Manly, rough, but stupid.

They can say "Who has it now? Stop whining", but everyone knows what they did to get it, and that is never forgotten. Trust me, Rage_Of_Blood rings any bell? A man&#39;s actions aren&#39;t based on what he accomplished, but on how he did it. So stop arguing with worthless...

Okman

I finished historical studies. eot

Dro

I finished historical studies. eot[/b]
    Right... and that&#39;s why you quote some of the movies made in the last... 10 years? Obviously justified cuz they had Tom Hanks, Brad Pit, lots of man with 6 packs, Ben Affleck and Mel Gibson starring on them. But of course... you went through a primary historical studies at some god damn back door school/public restaurant/bus stop, so you are really smart. REALLY REALLY REALLY smart... <_<

/sarcasm_off