Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW !

This is a discussion on 0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shame to see granny1 protecting such a worthless clan but not a surprise from CandyMan a.k.a SonOfSatan from diez one ...
Page: 21

Banned Senior Member

Shame to see granny1 protecting such a worthless clan but not a surprise from CandyMan a.k.a SonOfSatan from diez one of the biggest noobs in the whole game I swear

Suicune read my posts above,i quoted Havoc once,read that. Everything u have to know is there.
    He got banned for having illegal items on his character,he was not banned for bug abusing,simple because he did not bug abuse.[/b]
    Because he abused the system (accepting the shards +8 and md +8), imo he did deserve his ban

anyway, I love how you call me a noob when you know NOTHING about me, beside i really doubt you're any better than I am, but oh well it's not clan caught cheating is it? and please don't tell me to read the post cuz i did, and don't tell me that gm help and those items aren't cheating, it is a sort of cheating and you can't deny it.

sexycomboot

rofl edena is running this server >.<

RiseAgainst_

I finished historical studies. eot[/b]

Point is that you made very dumb comparisons that dont really go

2nd point is, now bloodline is a clan with no morals, NO legit clan leader/clan would have made what they did.

IAMstong

Well for me clan leader is representing and responsible for whole clan and when clan leader gets banned there must be something shady. Whats concerns bloodline, most of this clan members were known as clanies of sultans in edena and boomberprism or whatever his name was cougth by abusing expe bug with the clan leader of sultans (I mean caesar) so i cuold expect that bloodline will help to ottomons. Get back to insanity, well what can i say, the most anooying thing was show off how great u are and i guess that pissed of most of guys. No flames. Peace

Zwierz@K

I don&#39;t know how could you finish historical studies if you wrote that Germans suspected invasion near Dunkierke (If I wrote iy wrong, pls correct me) They suspected in near Calais... And Cartaginians didn&#39;t won becouse of elephatns. They won becouse they have pass through the mountains and attacked Romasn from the back. Thats obut history. Now abouts CSW. On that ss that you have put here where you find Oblivion members bugging the gate. Omfg, there is maybe 2 ppl from Obli sitting ther, rest is out of "bugg" range. Between us are also sitting people for, other clan. And truly there is such a less people on that ss, and such a big holes that you could pass there... Maybe it was a bug, dunno, I&#39;ve been on CSW ofr the first time. But how can Insanity members call someone a bug abuser if ur clan leader had been banned? :S k2 do not ban innocent people (I know shit happens sometimes, like bans for "free" if something is wrong with payment). It is hipocricism... Oblivion was always legit clan, we have never duper/koxp etc... And if Insanity is such a vwell organized and powerfull clan take back castle form us and defend it well... No offence to anybody, but I hate such a flames as you made here...

sexycomboot

there are 3 different clans blocking gate i thinkk... and no passage through.. i think they wuld of if they could

IAMstong

Don&#39;t call me noob, bug abuser.

Getting the money on G2 and G3 ...? How do you explain this.[/b]
    As far as i know taking money from csw on any server x2 x3 isnt bannable, but killing felankor and isiloom is.

Havoc2

Because he abused the system (accepting the shards +8 and md +8), imo he did deserve his ban
    anyway, I love how you call me a noob when you know NOTHING about me, beside i really doubt you&#39;re any better than I am, but oh well it&#39;s not clan caught cheating is it? and please don&#39;t tell me to read the post cuz i did, and don&#39;t tell me that gm help and those items aren&#39;t cheating, it is a sort of cheating and you can&#39;t deny it.[/b]

As far as i know taking money from csw on any server x2 x3 isnt bannable, but killing felankor and isiloom is.[/b]
    They announced, anyone logging on G2 G3 abyss that it is a bug and will be punished.

As for the gates.

1.) BloodLine was banned on Edana bout 2 weeks into the server for similar reasons.
    2.) Sultans were banned on Edana 4 months into the server for bugging ultima room.

1.) It is a bannable offence.
    2.) With how GM&#39;s are cracking down on Girakon and other servers about bugging king, it wont be long and these jokers will be taken care of.

Banned

I&#39;ll tell the truth instead of just insanity bashing. It was bug abuse, I hope you get banned for it. I don&#39;t support any kind of cheaters/bug abusers/gm helpers. I don&#39;t care that insanity lost it for the sole fact of how they act. You also have done non legit things, and lied about it, for a week or more. Which is why I don&#39;t like or respect insanity. If you would have just told the truth about things when it was first mentioned, instead of 4 topics and 2 weeks later then I might feel differently. At the beginning I WAS SUPPORTING INSANITY saying that human nature would be to take the items. I backed your clan up on that you would get them deleted. Then one of them are being sold on ko4life, after being said they were all deleted. Then you repeatedly cussed people out and lied about things that had happened. Which is when my posts started changing from supporting insanity to bashing them. Now you have shown that you are no better than cheating turks, sure your entire clan might not have done anything, but things were going on and you continued to cuss people and back up via when he didn&#39;t deserve it. Until finally the truth came out at which point instead of defending yourself you would talk about food or call people fat to change the subject. IMO I hope that bloodline/ottomans/and any other clan that helped get banned. They are the kinds of people the ruin servers, but insanity is no better of a clan to be holding the castle.

Banned

As far as i know taking money from csw on any server x2 x3 isnt bannable, but killing felankor and isiloom is.[/b]
    do you play KO?
    i think a admin has even said relogging to get the money from 2/3 server is bannable ..and others who had the castle didnt do it i think

witch the admin was a GM

I don&#39;t know how could you finish historical studies if you wrote that Germans suspected invasion near Dunkierke (If I wrote iy wrong, pls correct me) They suspected in near Calais... And Cartaginians didn&#39;t won becouse of elephatns. They won becouse they have pass through the mountains and attacked Romasn from the back. Thats obut history. Now abouts CSW. On that ss that you have put here where you find Oblivion members bugging the gate. Omfg, there is maybe 2 ppl from Obli sitting ther, rest is out of "bugg" range. Between us are also sitting people for, other clan. And truly there is such a less people on that ss, and such a big holes that you could pass there... Maybe it was a bug, dunno, I&#39;ve been on CSW ofr the first time. But how can Insanity members call someone a bug abuser if ur clan leader had been banned? :S k2 do not ban innocent people (I know shit happens sometimes, like bans for "free" if something is wrong with payment). It is hipocricism... Oblivion was always legit clan, we have never duper/koxp etc... And if Insanity is such a vwell organized and powerfull clan take back castle form us and defend it well... No offence to anybody, but I hate such a flames as you made here...[/b]
    becoz whole oblivion blocked left side , some of them where in the midle and almost all off Bloodline and its sub on right.

peace.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

0TTOMANs clan (formerly known as 4Sultans clan on Edana) is one of the most well-known cheating / bug-abusing / duping clans in this game.

Not all of their members cheat / bug-abuse / dupe, but all of them have benefited from that cheating in some way - they truly are a cancer in this game.

I couldn&#39;t have been happier when I heard they were going to the new server.

We had to deal with them for months on Edana abusing cheats (ss upon request).

Some members were banned, some were not -- their leader, IICaeserII (Mandrake) has been banned multiple times.

They choose to play to win at any cost (including cheating) - obviously caring nothing about honor or respect.

So I&#39;m not surprised they&#39;re cheating here, but the real shame is that they managed to influence other (clans) to cheat for their benefit.

And yes, this is bigger than any +8 weapon, or duped WP received by Insanity.

Sorry to say it, but your server is officially fucked.

ok

Lightbulb

ok[/b]
    what an usefull comment I hope all the spammers will get muted for a few days