Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW !

This is a discussion on 0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 0TTOMANs clan (formerly known as 4Sultans clan on Edana) is one of the most well-known cheating / bug-abusing / duping ...
Page: 22

Charles01

0TTOMANs clan (formerly known as 4Sultans clan on Edana) is one of the most well-known cheating / bug-abusing / duping clans in this game.

Not all of their members cheat / bug-abuse / dupe, but all of them have benefited from that cheating in some way - they truly are a cancer in this game.

I couldn't have been happier when I heard they were going to the new server.

We had to deal with them for months on Edana abusing cheats (ss upon request).

Some members were banned, some were not -- their leader, IICaeserII (Mandrake) has been banned multiple times.

They choose to play to win at any cost (including cheating) - obviously caring nothing about honor or respect.

So I'm not surprised they're cheating here, but the real shame is that they managed to influence other (clans) to cheat for their benefit.

And yes, this is bigger than any +8 weapon, or duped WP received by Insanity.

Sorry to say it, but your server is officially fucked.[/b]
    totally truth, cancer

Because he abused the system (accepting the shards +8 and md +8), imo he did deserve his ban
    anyway, I love how you call me a noob when you know NOTHING about me, beside i really doubt you're any better than I am, but oh well it's not clan caught cheating is it? and please don't tell me to read the post cuz i did, and don't tell me that gm help and those items aren't cheating, it is a sort of cheating and you can't deny it.[/b]

The post was to suicune,and as for u...i didnt say noob to insult u or antyhing,i just used it as a fill up word... :P Didnt mean anything with it <3

GM duffing a talos in like the 6th day of the server,to see if the strongest clan can take it is not cheating in my eyes. If u wanna call it something bad then call it : GM helping...Don&#39;t call us cheaters then,call the gm so

Those items got deleted like i said they would,except for the ms8 because the noob had to sell it...thats why he is not in the clan anymore,hes also the one who started all this shit

bosses are easy enough nowadays I don&#39;t think GM help is needed ...

In a new server when ur trying to take with lvl 60 warriors in crappy gear its usefull if u get a gm to help u (to an extent... of course)
    U have to deal with GM&#39;s helping players sometimes or rewarding them... as said in the previous topic my clan (NewOrder) was rewarded with a SQ spawned on Isiloon for doing isiloon the legit way

Thats stupid to complain about other bug abusers when your clan did some bug abusing, and your leader was banned for Bug Abusing >_>[/b]
    You are an official moron. Have you seen the support ticket which says why Via was banned? No? Oh, well i have. And it clearly says "For possession of illegal items". Items which in fact had been removed from the account by a GM days earlier.

Now, as for the re=logging to G2, G3, he actually asked a GM if he could, and GM said yes, when the announcement saying re-logging to G2, G3 to kill Islioon and Felankor was a bug, he stopped doing it as a safety precaution.

So can anyone here, explain to me WHY it was justified for his banned.

Facts:
    1 - Yes he did accept the items from UrOwnedNoob.
    2 - He explained the whole situation to the GM, and asked what should he do with the items.
    3 - GM deleted items for him.
    4 - Days later, he was banned for possession of illegal items.

I can&#39;t possibly understand why people from oblivion and bloodline justify their actions by saying Via was banned... But yeah, if you&#39;re going to sit their and compare your actions to his you&#39;re pretty much digging your own grave because he got banned. You say "I cheated only because your leader cheated".. well news flash, he got banned (for much less I&#39;ll add), you probably will too.

The post was to suicune,and as for u...i didnt say noob to insult u or antyhing,i just used it as a fill up word... :P Didnt mean anything with it <3

GM duffing a talos in like the 6th day of the server,to see if the strongest clan can take it is not cheating in my eyes. If u wanna call it something bad then call it : GM helping...Don&#39;t call us cheaters then,call the gm so

Those items got deleted like i said they would,except for the ms8 because the noob had to sell it...thats why he is not in the clan anymore,hes also the one who started all this shit [/b]
    Right, so you&#39;re telling me in the 6th day of the server you wanted to try talos with just 1*1920 + 1*960 and no debuff ?

btw if you&#39;re not talking to me don&#39;t quote me h34r:

Right, so you&#39;re telling me in the 6th day of the server you wanted to try talos with just 1*1920 + 1*960 and no debuff ?

btw if you&#39;re not talking to me don&#39;t quote me h34r:[/b]

We got a few lvl 60&#39;s and we see all those bosses standing...So why wouldnt we give it a try ? ^^ And im sure there were like 3/4 healers

1 - Yes he did accept the items from UrOwnedNoob.[/b]

this is the reason he was banned (according to you) and if he really did well yes he deserved this ban, human nature made him accept those items but he shouldn&#39;t have, he paid the price.

this is the reason he was banned (according to you) and if he really did well yes he deserved this ban, human nature made him accept those items but he shouldn&#39;t have, he paid the price.[/b]

If that gets a person a 999 day ban,then people like UrOwnedNoob can get the whole server banned except for the very few who say they wouldnt press trade.

1.) BloodLine was banned on Edana bout 2 weeks into the server for similar reasons.[/b]
    O M G</span>

SORY HAVOC BUT U ARE SOOO STUPID :lol: :lol:
    ADMIN WHO SAY THAT "U ARE IDIOT" I AGREE WITH HIM 100% YOU STILL TALK SHITS
    ROFL
    IF U DONT KNOW STOP TALK !
    CLAN BLOODLINE TOP 3-4 FOR 3 MOTHNS. OKE?
    CLAN BLOODLINE IN EDANA <span style="color:#FF0000">DISBAND
    NOT BANED !!! BECOUSE LEADER SOLD HIS CHAR "PIPUNIA" AND REAL LEADER DEATHDANCE QUIT TOO, AFTER MOST PEOPLE STOP PLAY . OKE?

PLEASE DUDE GO PLAY SCRABLE OKE?

sory for caps but i cant read this SHIT
    Now havoc u give me reason to stop read your post also this topic too.( too many bulshit)
    p.s And its good for u that u playing with Blizard coz he have brain.
    I can get baned or muted for bad words/flame, but i cant read this omg <_<

Gruby

lol u idiot didnt ever playing at edana, or u r just poor noob there and start flaming that all ppl r noobs!
    man i play KO over 3 years, at servers i have friends even turks like me, i playing only with good guns at pk and nobody tell me im noob, that what we did at last csw was funy and we wonder ur face,
    get lost u seems be 12 years old gay absolutly no life, go get drunk fuk some biatches and than u talk about somthink

If that gets a person a 999 day ban,then people like UrOwnedNoob can get the whole server banned except for the very few who say they wouldnt press trade.[/b]
    true, most of the server would be banned.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

lol u idiot didnt ever playing at edana, or u r just poor noob there and start flaming that all ppl r noobs!
    man i play KO over 3 years, at servers i have friends even turks like me, i playing only with good guns at pk and nobody tell me im noob, that what we did at last csw was funy and we wonder ur face,
    get lost u seems be 12 years old gay absolutly no life, go get drunk fuk some biatches and than u talk about somthink[/b]
    kk, you wondered our face pretty much sums up talking to you.

chili_pepper

CHEATING FOREVER!111111111

LEGITAMACY NEVER!!!!111111222221111

Thats just the s4ltan way josı

ever server they have been on they have ful<ed to pieces,

i wish you people would stop giving any form of gratitude for their behaviour,

and about the catapult &#39;&#39;bug&#39;&#39;, or respwning catapults, thats what all defenders of csw do, and when they find out a new bug, your server will be gone to hell, why? cuz they exploit KO for evrything they can, and allways have and allways will.

I cant believe sultans actually have allies who wil be their bitches ROFL

i mean come on, we all hate cheating ful<ers and buggers and koxpers, you can check ceasars ban record, its something like 9 times banned, and his latest in edana was for 9999999999999999 days B)

yet you (oblivion) and other shite clans as such are still willing to arselick for items and a few pennys off bumchum caesarcakes

GoodLuck on Screwing girakon ASAP, its allready begun

peace

(if caesar ever reaches lvl 75 then someone should give him a medal, what you say? no koxp? no exp bug? what an achiement our little ceasieweasy has got......... shame about edana tho huh? as infinitemadness said, you got what you asked for eventually)