Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW !

This is a discussion on 0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get lost u seems be 12 years old gay absolutly no life, go get drunk fuk some biatches and than ...
Page: 23

_ArchDevil_

get lost u seems be 12 years old gay absolutly no life, go get drunk fuk some biatches and than u talk about somthink[/b]
    if thats no life,then what is sitting in front of monitor 10 hours per day and exping? :mellow:

marlot0

well sultans get the castle now and for how i see it will be them forever now, cause they know how defend it(cata bug ftw!) just see next castle

Charles01

all started UROwnedNoob...

Goliath

wow , in sweden we call polish guys stealers and we lauf at them cos we feel sorry for them, they come to our country and steal cars and pick strawberrys to earn moneys -.-! BUT I did not think they were THAT stuiped but bloodline U guys just proved that you are! new turks ! GG

Gruby

u talking like idiot who never saw sweden robber, that seems like racism, and think u idiot what u talking '' NO JOB BLAME YOU ''
    talk what eva u want, i know k2 rules and never try to fuckup some1 fun in this game so get lost

Gruby

ur clan symbol looks like you out of range ur PC

ILoveYouToo

rofl edena is running this server >.<[/b]
    Edana may not be able to win a ISW but they can sure as hell fuck up a server.

Sustain

Lol @ Girakon noobs fighting each other please go make another Forum ko4life is reserved for Diez drama.

UnnamedByMazek

O M G</span>

SORY HAVOC BUT U ARE SOOO STUPID :lol: :lol:
    ADMIN WHO SAY THAT "U ARE IDIOT" I AGREE WITH HIM 100% YOU STILL TALK SHITS
    ROFL
    IF U DONT KNOW STOP TALK !
    CLAN BLOODLINE TOP 3-4 FOR 3 MOTHNS. OKE?
    CLAN BLOODLINE IN EDANA <span style="color:#FF0000">DISBAND
    NOT BANED !!! BECOUSE LEADER SOLD HIS CHAR "PIPUNIA" AND REAL LEADER DEATHDANCE QUIT TOO, AFTER MOST PEOPLE STOP PLAY . OKE?

PLEASE DUDE GO PLAY SCRABLE OKE?
    sory for caps but i cant read this SHIT
    Now havoc u give me reason to stop read your post also this topic too.( too many bulshit)
    p.s And its good for u that u playing with Blizard coz he have brain.
    I can get baned or muted for bad words/flame, but i cant read this omg <_<[/b]
    SURE :] +1

5DollahSuckySucky

Get 0TTOMANs, Oblivion, and BloodLine clans banned then we&#39;re all happy.

Lol @ Girakon noobs fighting each other please go make another Forum ko4life is reserved for Diez drama.[/b]
    the thing is.. most old gg diez players are playing in girakon..

Realecter

wow , in sweden we call polish guys stealers and we lauf at them cos we feel sorry for them, they come to our country and steal cars and pick strawberrys to earn moneys -.-! BUT I did not think they were THAT stuiped but bloodline U guys just proved that you are! new turks ! GG[/b]
    What u say? :blink: :blink: Get Lost ! You attack Polish Nation Fuker!!

I was born in Brazil and now live in Poland and iam stealer????
    Oh man u are from Sweden gratz lamo! So lucky.If u born in Vietnam or South Africa what u say? Your post tell to all about you so stupid, just like fuking retard. Goliath shame on you. You have 16 years ?? Lol its pro to born in Sweden FUCK u Pathetic idiot.

Btw u cant exp solo? Lamo you need 121 gays for make a lvl !!!!!

YOU MAKE ME ANGRY AND MANY POLISH GUYS WHO PLAYING ON GIRAKON ( 7 CLANS ) :angry:

Goliath= ANOTHER LOOSER WHO SHOULD GET ONE&#39;S WIND
    If u dont undestand my turkish english i can write in german.

Satty

lock this,laaawl ?

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

wow , in sweden we call polish guys stealers and we lauf at them cos we feel sorry for them, they come to our country and steal cars and pick strawberrys to earn moneys -.-! BUT I did not think they were THAT stuiped but bloodline U guys just proved that you are! new turks ! GG[/b]
    First of all most of these Polish people would hardly kick your ass cos prolly only thing ur good at is KO/Lvling(ur 67)/whining on forum so shut your little bitchy mouth and fuck off from our nation.

It&#39;s not our fault that polish government works lil bit shitty and almost everything here works lil bit shitty.

You are an idiot or acting like one if you think that people who come to your country and steal ur cars are the same who come there to pick strawberrys.

About stupid thing.... No we are not stupid we made ally with clan who have actually won CSW.

I dun wanna read whole this flame topic, so do me a favour and dont even reply on this post.

About stupid thing.... No we are not stupid we made ally with clan who have actually won CSW.[/b]
    You make ally with people who bug election, who are known cheaters...Your own clan bugs the shit out of CSW Safe Zone Gates. I think you are stupid if you think thats legit like the rest of your clan.