Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW !

This is a discussion on 0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What you still havent seemed to grasp is, you didn't win it legitly. It may have been "smart" but guess ...
Page: 24

Havoc2

What you still havent seemed to grasp is, you didn't win it legitly. It may have been "smart" but guess what, we could have done it too. It wasn't about you being smarter then us. It was the fast that we arent low enough to bug csw.

sexycomboot

Edana may not be able to win a ISW but they can sure as hell fuck up a server.[/b]
    well yeh they have no skills wat so ever but insanity shuld of used cata bug anyway.... every single clan does it on all servers.. i dont think ppl here wuld care that much :P

Goliath

I better edit this, I cant explain in words what i think of u bloodlines newbies, go bug somewhere else ,
    Ps dont cry on me , be glad u have a PC.

wow , in sweden we call polish guys stealers and we lauf at them cos we feel sorry for them, they come to our country and steal cars and pick strawberrys to earn moneys -.-! BUT I did not think they were THAT stuiped but bloodline U guys just proved that you are! new turks ! GG[/b]
    Wow melody idiot that was fuking retarted im glad u quited KO coz i wouldnt be in 1 clan with such a lamer.

Goliath

What u say? :blink: :blink: Get Lost ! You attack Polish Nation Fuker!!

I was born in Brazil and now live in Poland and iam stealer????
    Oh man u are from Sweden gratz lamo! So lucky.If u born in Vietnam or South Africa what u say? Your post tell to all about you so stupid, just like fuking retard. Goliath shame on you. You have 16 years ?? Lol its pro to born in Sweden FUCK u Pathetic idiot.

Btw u cant exp solo? Lamo you need 121 gays for make a lvl !!!!!
    YOU MAKE ME ANGRY AND MANY POLISH GUYS WHO PLAYING ON GIRAKON ( 7 CLANS ) :angry:
    Goliath= ANOTHER LOOSER WHO SHOULD GET ONE'S WIND
    If u dont undestand my turkish english i can write in german.[/b]

Yea type it in german pls , i dont understand turkish sry :S really some1 translate

wow , in sweden we call polish guys stealers and we lauf at them cos we feel sorry for them, they come to our country and steal cars and pick strawberrys to earn moneys -.-! BUT I did not think they were THAT stuiped but bloodline U guys just proved that you are! new turks ! GG[/b]
    That was SOOOO lame <_<

lutekkkk

Goliath, you are fckin&#39; idiot and know nothing about our beutiful country, its tradition and history which starts in 10th century or even earlier ... and you know nothing about Poles ... just move your fatass out of your home .. you would see that Swedish companies fight for polish programes because we beat you at all line ... we are better educated than you and have better skills
    It&#39;s not our fault that after 2nd world war fcking Communists were destroing our country while other countries were developing ... so FCK YOU and your pure and well organised country with over 50% taxes (btw .. I&#39;m not rasist and I have nothing to Swedes or any other nations/races)

5DollahSuckySucky

no1 cares YOU GUYS WERE PUPPETS FOR THE USSR

Ok, thats enough I think.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324