Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW !

This is a discussion on 0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice joke;> 15% insanity is from Tr ... AHAHHA ;P gangsta really better go at new server;> or go cry ...
Page: 7

Imhotep

Nice joke;> 15% insanity is from Tr ...
    AHAHHA ;P gangsta really better go at new server;>
    or go cry with DaddyCooL
    buehehe ;>
    Losser...[/b]

Insanity cry so GM must give them more +8 items then they will be happy h34r:[/b]
    Stupid parrots, in all their life, they only learn this 1 setence.

"If you could block Ottomans from taking the castle using a bug, would you use it?"[/b]

we could and and did we ?

Charles01

im in Insanity and i never cheated, turks have castle it is really sad, cuz we all worked hard to keep it,
    main reasons why did they take it:
    1) DaddyCooL was banned
    2) 0ttomans has ally with BloodLine + Oblivion (I dont say it is bad), but they have tons of catapults, which we cant afford, cuz point 1., I dont know from where they got money for catapults, but why they attacked castle after Election ? O_o
    3) We tried to give castle to second clan cuz daddy was banned and we couldnt take money -.-

and last from me I just dont understand why english speaking people are helping turks in these things, we should split up together, but why we are all the time arguing about each other. Thats all and im really pissed off right now

Regards Pyro

FastForward

we could and and did we ?[/b]
    +1

Banned

I love when it comes back to bite insanity. Noones gives a shit they lost the castle due to bug abuse. You've been given +8 items, you bugged delos csw money, and you received gm help. Get over it. Was you expecting for people to give a shit about your shitty clan? Not only that, but you have lied, and cussed out most everyone on this forum, but things are ok if it's helping you out, but when it's to take you down you want to cry about it. LOOK WHO IS CRYING NOW BITCHES!

im in Insanity and i never cheated, turks have castle it is really sad, cuz we all worked hard to keep it,
    main reasons why did they take it:
    1) DaddyCooL was banned
    2) 0ttomans has ally with BloodLine + Oblivion (I dont say it is bad), but they have tons of catapults, which we cant afford, cuz point 1., I dont know from where they got money for catapults, but why they attacked castle after Election ? O_o
    3) We tried to give castle to second clan cuz daddy was banned and we couldnt take money -.-

and last from me I just dont understand why english speaking people are helping turks in these things, we should split up together, but why we are all the time arguing about each other. Thats all and im really pissed off right now

Regards Pyro[/b]
    DaddyCooL has been banned for Scaming money from G2,G3 really pure lider clan HAHAHA

Charles01

Edit: > we shoud stop use to be 2 on one ko4life acc ..

koisbiglol

Regards Pyro[/b]
    cuz turks are beter than pýromaniacs what change clan after they do 60lvl with BloodLine

and turks only dupe,they must work on it but insanity recive rdy +8 items without any work

I've got nothing more to say then that i've just lost my respect to bloodline and oblivion..

Rly i respected them alot...i liked bloodline so much i xped with them in start of server,but seems like the clan got fuked up thats why the GG's left and are still leaving.

But i gotta say it was organized,getting 60 people to fuck up their reputationt and bugging is really a job for a complete jackass.

As for 0ttomans clan,i spoke with them and not all of them used the key bug,just a few of them...they had good strategy and pwned our asses. I dont know where the money came from but they did good so they deserve the cstle from 1 perspect of view.

As for adonispower : all they said was that those noobs blocking the doors,and the few using key bug are just retards screwing up the server,so respect for adonispower clan. Tbh i never saw them bug,cheat or what ever.

But ya,bloodline/oblivion...Hope GM will do his job

FastForward

I love when it comes back to bite insanity. Noones gives a shit they lost the castle due to bug abuse. You've been given +8 items, you bugged delos csw money, and you received gm help. Get over it. Was you expecting for people to give a shit about your shitty clan? Not only that, but you have lied, and cussed out most everyone on this forum, but things are ok if it's helping you out, but when it's to take you down you want to cry about it. LOOK WHO IS CRYING NOW BITCHES![/b]
    You dont even play Girakon.

I love when it comes back to bite insanity. Noones gives a shit they lost the castle due to bug abuse. You've been given +8 items, you bugged delos csw money, and you received gm help. Get over it. Was you expecting for people to give a shit about your shitty clan? Not only that, but you have lied, and cussed out most everyone on this forum, but things are ok if it's helping you out, but when it's to take you down you want to cry about it. LOOK WHO IS CRYING NOW BITCHES![/b]
    I hope you noticed your the only one who is really still flaming... Its more of a shame to lose the server to turks, and most people agree. You don't even play the server so why don't u just piss off lol...

... And no DaddyCool wasn't banned for Delos G2/G3.

Anyway I'm out. Have fun flaming.

Charles01

im not bitch and im not crying i just say its sad that turks own castle in next server thats all you should think bout it :/

the only guy who comes here and do that is you ... grow up man we lost its okey they were "better". U dont even play here so please good do something else just sitting here on forum and flaming ppl. thanks.

I've got nothing more to say then that i've just lost my respect to bloodline and oblivion..

Rly i respected them alot...i liked bloodline so much i xped with them in start of server,but seems like the clan got fuked up thats why the GG's left and are still leaving.

But i gotta say it was organized,getting 60 people to fuck up their reputationt and bugging is really a job for a complete jackass.
    As for 0ttomans clan,i spoke with them and not all of them used the key bug,just a few of them...they had good strategy and pwned our asses. I dont know where the money came from but they did good so they deserve the cstle from 1 perspect of view.

As for adonispower : all they said was that those noobs blocking the doors,and the few using key bug are just retards screwing up the server,so respect for adonispower clan. Tbh i never saw them bug,cheat or what ever.

But ya,bloodline/oblivion...Hope GM will do his job [/b]
    1st ... we not need you respect ;> we not need u like , pt . etc ...
    n/c

Banned

You dont even play Girakon.[/b]
    Not anymore, you still got owned! Got beat at your own game. Sucks when gm isn't there to stroke it for you isn't it?

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast