Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW !

This is a discussion on 0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Curly just 1 question : with how many ppl u share your acc ? lvl 67......
Page: 8

Curly just 1 question : with how many ppl u share your acc ? lvl 67...

Imhotep

I love when it comes back to bite insanity. Noones gives a shit they lost the castle due to bug abuse. You've been given +8 items, you bugged delos csw money, and you received gm help. Get over it. Was you expecting for people to give a shit about your shitty clan? Not only that, but you have lied, and cussed out most everyone on this forum, but things are ok if it's helping you out, but when it's to take you down you want to cry about it. LOOK WHO IS CRYING NOW BITCHES![/b]

Who is this guy ? Hmmm better question is, why is he intereferying with random snippets when he doesn't play this server. You're quite sad my friend.

FastForward

I've got nothing more to say then that i've just lost my respect to bloodline and oblivion..

Rly i respected them alot...i liked bloodline so much i xped with them in start of server,but seems like the clan got fuked up thats why the GG's left and are still leaving.

But i gotta say it was organized,getting 60 people to fuck up their reputationt and bugging is really a job for a complete jackass.
    As for 0ttomans clan,i spoke with them and not all of them used the key bug,just a few of them...they had good strategy and pwned our asses. I dont know where the money came from but they did good so they deserve the cstle from 1 perspect of view.

As for adonispower : all they said was that those noobs blocking the doors,and the few using key bug are just retards screwing up the server,so respect for adonispower clan. Tbh i never saw them bug,cheat or what ever.

But ya,bloodline/oblivion...Hope GM will do his job [/b]
    Thanks for the valid information.

Charles01

cuz turks are beter than pýromaniacs what change clan after they do 60lvl with BloodLine

and turks only dupe,they must work on it but insanity recive rdy +8 items without any work[/b]

lol we made 60 with randoms soo shut up... we left u cause u guys dont have money for affor scrols( i am talking about 1st csw where u left cause of no money for scrols) if u talking these +8 items.. u know nothing

its not that hard to understand.... fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks fuck turks
    thats all i got to say

Jay

ottoman = sultans from edana
    bloodline = idiot/crybabies/Leader is a koxper/etc etc tards
    oblivion = ????

shoudnt be suprised of what they did

Banned

it's just a game!

ottoman = sultans from edana
    bloodline = idiot/crybabies/Leader is a koxper/etc etc tards
    oblivion = ????
    shoudnt be suprised of what they did[/b]
    "oblivion = Owner's from olympia"

koisbiglol

if u talking these +8 items.. u know nothing[/b]
    I think i read alot ko4life and i know more than you think h34r:

Charles01

"oblivion = Owner's from olympia"[/b]
    their first clanname was "weAre13YearsOld"

Not anymore, you still got owned! Got beat at your own game. Sucks when gm isn't there to stroke it for you isn't it?[/b]
    dont be silly

hab

zuahahha it's just tactic , not bug ... you can kill us

Who is this guy ? Hmmm better question is, why is he intereferying with random snippets when he doesn't play this server. You're quite sad my friend.[/b]
    Becuase this is a PUBLIC forum accessed by anyone.

Charles01

I think i read alot ko4life and i know more than you think h34r:[/b]
    yup all you did ingame is just readin fukin forums instead be pro in ur job

Becuase this is a PUBLIC forum accessed by anyone.[/b]
    and who the fuk u are ? hes lawyer ?

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast