Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

+1

This is a discussion on +1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pardon is english also...
Page: 2

DontBanMe

pardon is english also

wraith86

Originally posted by DontBanMe
    pardon is english also

same deal as hamburger which is german and beautiful which is french or something

Narya

My K2 forum account was "inactive" shortly after posting that message. It's active again now. And yes, the details of the quest bug exploit were posted for 3 days on that site before a moderator there removed it. It had 143 replies the last time I saw it, including many links to the YouTube video containing a helpful demonstration.

Here was the forum PM waiting for me from Perastis when my account was reactivated (titled "your post is removed"):

Originally posted by Perastis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Perastis)</div>
    I had to remove your post because you were giving false information. I am not a moderator on any forums and I dont have any friends in other channels. That fan site mods volunteered to translate our official announcements and live chat session. btw, the fan site is legit..[/b]
    And my reply to him:

<!--QuoteBegin-Narya

Thank you for the correction. Did you realize there is a forum moderator on that site with the username Perastis and a K2 Network logo as his avatar? I didn't question the legitimacy of the site at all, merely that these are linked to as the official forums. The appearance of the moderator with your same name on a web site not controlled by K2 might lead to security concerns. Here is a link to the "other" Perastis' profile on that site:http://knightonline.gen.tr/member.php?u=33053

Baxxor

+ all none turkish, i think

Well how can u have a game liason guy who doesnt know the background of k2 ie Cheats etc. Spoke to him about Jadereal, shes legit. YOU DONT KNOW JACKSHIT i was a GM on ares for long enough thanks.

And if you check most of the ips from the "livechat" session most of them were from turkish people and some questions were from people who never even entered the irc channel, i was idled there for 3 days and xxx person had never even joined the channel

Originally posted by Festo
    And if you check most of the ips from the "livechat" session most of them were from turkish people and some questions were from people who never even entered the irc channel, i was idled there for 3 days and xxx person had never even joined the channel

not to mention they were taking question from forum moderators

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12