Dark Lunar War Exp Bonus

This is a discussion on Dark Lunar War Exp Bonus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, how does it works? If i attend with my DLW character, my whole account will get an 30% exp ...
Page: 1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Default Dark Lunar War Exp Bonus

So, how does it works? If i attend with my DLW character, my whole account will get an 30% exp bonus or what? Cuz if it is im sooo going :lol:

Mental_Anguish

Default Re: Dark Lunar War Exp Bonus

Originally posted by Dro
    So, how does it works? If i attend with my DLW character, my whole account will get an 30% exp bonus or what? Cuz if it is im sooo going *:lol:

No, what happens is, at the end, when the winner is known. They supposedly give all the servers characters that participated in the interserver dlw, the corresponding exp bonus.

In the example of the Reg. interserver wars, they just gave exp bonus to whomever they felt like, and others that participated, got jack shit. Good job K2, your all morons. If there are even people working there.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

yeah, i know thats what is going to hapen. They`ll promise but wont carry it through. But if there`s any chance to get a 30% increased exp bonus, ill try to take advantage of it.

So, if i create a DLW in my main account, and i register it for DLIW, will my account get 30% increased exp bonus?