Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

"+1"

This is a discussion on "+1" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Agree with all except the thread creator, +1 is the way to go. Anything linguistic, even if it's limited to ...
Page: 3

cerebus

Agree with all except the thread creator, +1 is the way to go. Anything linguistic, even if it's limited to ko forums, does not need to be discussed once it's understood and used by the community as a whole. I also interpret it as saying "agree, add one person (me) to the list".

Originally posted by SkiTz
    Marxian theories were written about a revolution which occured like 100 years after the French Revolution and claimed to have knowledge of why the Revolution occured. In most terms the Marxian theory of the Revolution are in deed untrue: They claim the revolution was the Bourgeouis rising up against the French Government, and, in turn, overthrowing it with force (revolution). However, if you examine the Revolution closely, you will find that many notables and clergy members were leaders of the uprising parties in the French Revolution (Abbe Sieyes [clergy], Lafayette (Second Estate)) , and the bourgeouis had little to do with it.

As stated above, it is obvious that the Marxian theories are in some cases untrue and are not to be completely believed.

And btw, i wrote that myself; maybe you should try writting instead of copy and paste from another site?

/ french revolution.
    Marxian theories were in no way limited to describing a revolution. It's core can, according to me and many with me, be applied in any time to explain various events and situations. It's theories are not limited to political society relations as it sounds on your post, but is a somewhat common set of theories used for analysis on lots of things.

For a simple explanation of how Bourgeois were de facto the uprising factor in the French revolution I can recommend a text titled something like 'Understanding and mobilizing the masses' written by either Castro or Guevara, can't remember which. It's not about the the french revolution but describes how and why are there often a few middle/upper class active in the revolution of the Bourgeois (short question, long answer).

SKITZ IS A FUKING NERD u FAG x2 :angry:

dah

Originally posted by Ascendere
    I love you :wub:

+ 1 ( add one ) more person to the list of people who got a massive headache while reading this....now I go and take many ( 3x ) asperins and few valiums for trauma you just caused to me :wacko:

:Hades:

lol who cares anyway?

+1 POST COUNT

SkiTz

Originally posted by Ascendere
    <3 :wub:

Lawless

Aight.....my brain hurts....Owned by the power of the geek

Pdahs

turks aren't asking you to let them make a clan with the same name as your when they say "clan +" are they? No, they want you to ADD them to your clan,

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by Pdahs
    turks aren't asking you to let them make a clan with the same name as your when they say "clan +" are they? No, they want you to ADD them to your clan,
    x1

lol

Dragonfaire

You know also if you think in "unique" sense saying +1 would mean you agree with them 3 times lol

Banned

YOU SAY +1 TO MAKE YOUR POST COUNT GO UP BY 1, IS IT THAT HARD? :mellow:

SkiTz

Originally posted by Conin
    YOU SAY +1 TO MAKE YOUR POST COUNT GO UP BY 1, IS IT THAT HARD? *:mellow:
    OKAY SIR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123