1 fckin question abt retards in C&B

This is a discussion on 1 fckin question abt retards in C&B within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If workers there are equaly stupid like retards in k2 ???? I made accout there, it wasnt activated. I send ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

Default 1 fckin question abt retards in C&B

If workers there are equaly stupid like retards in k2 ????
    I made accout there, it wasnt activated. I send them filled form and copy of driving license via fax two times!
    Ppl from this forum said that their account was activated in 0 days. I created my account more than 2 weeks(and still it isnt activated). After few email to their service i noticed that my account not even exist!!! ..... r they fcktards like ppl from k2 ??? or what da fck ???
    I am from Poland, i have silver cc only thing i want is buy pre.
    Any1 from here can give me advice how da hell i can get activated account from these idiots ??

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

C&B sucks ass... and well... it suits K2 :mellow:

Xela

Default Re: 1 fckin question abt retards in C&B

Originally posted by Kiler666
    If workers there are equaly stupid like retards in k2 ????
    I made accout there, it wasnt activated. I send them filled form and copy of driving license via fax two times!
    Ppl from this forum said that their account was activated in 0 days. I created my account more than 2 weeks(and still it isnt activated). After few email to their service i noticed that my account not even exist!!! ..... r they fcktards like ppl from k2 ??? or what da fck ???
    I am from Poland, i have silver cc only thing i want is buy pre.
    Any1 from here can give me advice how da hell i can get activated account from these idiots ??
    pay directly by credit card...

Kiler666

??? it is trust worthy ???

I had no problems activating my acc. Didn't have to call them nor fax drivers license. And couple of ppl i know made their accounts easily too. Gues You had bad luck

Edit: oh, and i'm from Poland too, so it should be the same situation. Apparently not...

heimdalll

I activated mine C&B by phone. I advise u to do the same. Took me 5mins, and they didn't asked for photocopy of my CC or ID.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("heimdalll")</div>
    I activated mine C&B by phone. I advise u to do the same. Took me 5mins, and they didn't *asked for photocopy of my CC or ID.[/b]
    wru from?

does that call cost anything? >.<
    or is it more expensive than call girl.. which cost $4.95/mins

__countess__

It's a standard land-base phone number so the cost is depending on your provider.

I filled-out the online form, then i called them, then i fax'ed the things they asked me to. 30 mins later my account was activated

hej

I did no activation and it works.