Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

+1 ko4life Forum Mods :)

This is a discussion on +1 ko4life Forum Mods :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As ALL of you knightonline (gamersfirst) is a piece of shit. They're lazy, bad policies, horrible GM's, lack of communication ...
Page: 1

LukeeReloaded

Default +1 ko4life Forum Mods :)

As ALL of you knightonline (gamersfirst) is a piece of shit. They're lazy, bad policies, horrible GM's, lack of communication and don't respect their gamers. Especially after reading heaps of the topics made recently.

I'm making this post for the ko4life forum mods. As they are really committed and always around to help. We need to appreciate them more and their dedication to this game/forum.

+1 ( Thanks ko4life )... if only they were as helpful as you guys.

By request I ask this topic be closed.
    Last edited by LukeeReloaded; 05-28-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Thanks Ko4life Mods And Admins
    really good work on that forum
    not like the other admins on official forums
    Keep up the good work

True, even tho many mods dont play KO but they still are hanging around on KO4Life making sure every1 can have a good stay in the Ko4life community. TY Mods for the hard work.

Yep i goto say the mods in these forums are 10000x better than those twats (Pelos) in the officials, who simply mutes, banns and deletes people completely when he feels fit, without justification. Just saying.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fugar. View Post
    Yep i goto say the mods in these forums are 10000x better than those twats (Pelos) in the officials, who simply mutes, banns and deletes people completely when he feels fit, without justification. Just saying.
    what the chances

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/33645.html

LukeeReloaded

lolllll.... check my new post -.-
    [ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2857132#post2857132[/ame]

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Bans for all of you.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Tbh the only ones that I see that are active are Plodez, Danny and Souls... even though as you say, great job. Cama hasn`t been on in forever as it seems though.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Tbh the only ones that I see that are active are Plodez, Danny and Souls... even though as you say, great job. Cama hasn`t been on in forever as it seems though.
    I see Cama on almost every evening. Dunno his or yourtimezone but I normally see him on when im on during my late evening hours(im american).

ya i agree with Plodez..... ban these fuckers!

Quote Originally Posted by fugar. View Post
    Don't break the rules and you won't get muted.
    Simple enough?

Just ask Donny--he posts on a regular basis and has only been muted once the entire time he has had the account. That was a case where I had to mute everyone flaming in the thread

Banned Senior Member

I'd have to agree. Every time I end up on the officials I get banned for insulting someone who deserves it, or mentioning anything related to my own opinion on K2 (which is typically a negative comment, as well).

I've never been warned, muted or suspended lol, my accounts have always been instantly permanently banned.

And now it's IP banned for creating a new account.

Their forum support is so overwhelmingly dysfunctional that they actually have their admin/mods post on THESE forums to tell us about updates going on over there.

I suggest treating "them" the same way they treat us.

Ban that Pelos scrub plx

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Don't break the rules and you won't get muted.
    Simple enough?

Just ask Donny--he posts on a regular basis and has only been muted once the entire time he has had the account. That was a case where I had to mute everyone flaming in the thread
    Rofl, just read that. Someone get rid of this douchebag already. Go back to your own territory before we eat you alive.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I'd have to agree. Every time I end up on the officials I get banned for insulting someone who deserves it, or mentioning anything related to my own opinion on K2 (which is typically a negative comment, as well).

I've never been warned, muted or suspended lol, my accounts have always been instantly permanently banned.

And now it's IP banned for creating a new account.

Their forum support is so overwhelmingly dysfunctional that they actually have their admin/mods post on THESE forums to tell us about updates going on over there.

I suggest treating "them" the same way they treat us.

Ban that Pelos scrub plx

Rofl, just read that. Someone get rid of this douchebag already. Go back to your own territory before we eat you alive.
    Bring it sucka--I don't have to behave here as long as I stay within your forum rules

PS: G1 doesn't have me post messages here. I do that out of respect for a lot of the Cwest members that post here

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Bring it sucka--I don't have to behave here as long as I stay within your forum rules
    Lmao!

Yeah, you're a naughty boy.

I'd be dissapointed if Pelos was banned just because who he is on another forum.

People can feel free to take shots at me here. Anything said here stays here and has no influence on official forums. Same as when I was a unko member

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast