Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

+1 ko4life Forum Mods :)

This is a discussion on +1 ko4life Forum Mods :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by pelos Just so you know about that lazy, no good G1 staff--Enceno just pulled a 20+ hour ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Just so you know about that lazy, no good G1 staff--Enceno just pulled a 20+ hour workday getting you ungrateful little piss ants the ability to log back in to Cwest if you were locked out by the region screwup.

Maybe next time he should just go home and let you wait until the holiday weekend is over to fix the issue
    Maybe you should get your ass off a website that has no respect for you and start doing your damn job.

You're an arrogant little shithead that cant handle a discussion so you throw threats like you have ANY influence on these forums.

You're a nobody here, get used to that fact.

Keep kissing the G4L forum mods ass, maybe they wont ban you out of sympathy.

Done with this snobby punk.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Im not gonna ban Pelos, I visit the officials alot and I think he's fair. If he crosses the line that break forum rules, sure he'd get banned. Honestly I see him let tons of people bypass bans and gives tons of warnings. I dont understand how u can be butthurt about getting a ban from him overthere. More then likely you deserved it. Razor in particular, jeez bro Ive followed you for years over there and I can totally understand why you get banned/muted there. We are more laid back here but heck youve been banned/muted/infracted here! lol

anyway, Keep it civil please......
    He is fair? We cant even make 1 discussion without him coming locking it / using the ban/mute hammer.

Everytime some forum members have a little disagreement, he says its a flame and start acting..... And wtf do you expect? Its a fawking discussion ofc there will be alittle bit of flames. For example now in the DCZ topic, he locked it only cause he wanted some attention

I dont understand how people complained about chuckie, I wish he was still alive (Im 99% sure he commited suicide after getting banned) and could be a forum mod again, x9999 better then this nerdy

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

imo, pelos you're too harsh to people who are looking for help, etc. we play this game for fun, so of course if the game we PAY premium for and shit goes down, we expect that its back up quickly and not be asked to wait til the holiday weekend is over. we're the customers, as you are, make us feel like one and not like victims. yes, i agree you're lenient with bans, but sometimes you're too harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Enceno is the best part of the g1 staff hands down he is the only one who really helps the players . pelos u are just piece of shit end of story no other words needed.
    LOL
    I will remember that when Cwest posters come crying to me about hacked/banned accounts begging for help. You just ended me intervening on their behalf.

I'm sure they will all thank you

LukeeReloaded

My apologies to you then good sir.
    Most posters here are from Cwest and Enceno has been busting his ass to try to get everyone back in game today
    Then no offence, but why the heck aren't you on official forums, or in game, doing the job your meant to be doing?? Refreshing ko4life isn't going to solve your problems with your gamers.

LukeeReloaded

Last edited by LukeeReloaded; 05-28-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    He is fair? We cant even make 1 discussion without him coming locking it / using the ban/mute hammer.

Everytime some forum members have a little disagreement, he says its a flame and start acting..... And wtf do you expect? Its a fawking discussion ofc there will be alittle bit of flames. For example now in the DCZ topic, he locked it only cause he wanted some attention

I dont understand how people complained about chuckie, I wish he was still alive (Im 99% sure he commited suicide after getting banned) and could be a forum mod again, x9999 better then this nerdy
    Chuckie is still around,and so is Kevin.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Im not gonna ban Pelos, I visit the officials alot and I think he's fair. If he crosses the line that break forum rules, sure he'd get banned. Honestly I see him let tons of people bypass bans and gives tons of warnings. I dont understand how u can be butthurt about getting a ban from him overthere. More then likely you deserved it. Razor in particular, jeez bro Ive followed you for years over there and I can totally understand why you get banned/muted there. We are more laid back here but heck youve been banned/muted/infracted here! lol

anyway, Keep it civil please......
    not really drav.

many of those mutes were for just disagreeing with any of those stupid ass mods.

if u dare disagree, prepare to get banned / muted + have your comment / thread deleted.

oh and god forbid u express your disappointment to k2 even in a polite matter! shit son, u better b ready for the IP BAN!

and how could i forget the last resort threads that are begging for help... after CS failed, after pming GM in game failed u go make a thread in forums, and what do they tell you? go file a cs. if you insist, you get banned.

because they can. that simple.

poor excuses of human beings tbh

LOL
    I will remember that when Cwest posters come crying to me about hacked/banned accounts begging for help. You just ended me intervening on their behalf.

Lol why the fuck would I ask you for help???? many of us know people a little higher up than you and have played the game that long. if i needed help i would pm a gm or someone like that not a forum mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post

+1 Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    imo, pelos you're too harsh to people who are looking for help, etc. we play this game for fun, so of course if the game we PAY premium for and shit goes down, we expect that its back up quickly and not be asked to wait til the holiday weekend is over. we're the customers, as you are, make us feel like one and not like victims. yes, i agree you're lenient with bans, but sometimes you're too harsh.
    If you noticed I am usually a lot more lenient when shit hits the fan. Of course you are upset,especially if you have premium. Why do you think I worked with Enceno most of the afternoon trying to get everyone back in?

LukeeReloaded

Last edited by LukeeReloaded; 05-28-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

LOL

LOL at this miserable piece of shit taking revenge on all the c-west players because of an isolated post that no one will ever acknowledge.

so worthless, grow up.

i hope everyone can realize what kind of douchebag this guy truly is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    I don't play c-west so I don't care.
    And come over to New Zealand, we will see how much of an ant you are compared to me.
    Evertime I read your copy - past reply I think the forum fawked up or smthin lolz

@Pelos wow... Such a Robin of the Hood arent ya?

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Just so you know about that lazy, no good G1 staff--Enceno just pulled a 20+ hour workday getting you ungrateful little piss ants the ability to log back in to Cwest if you were locked out by the region screwup.

Maybe next time he should just go home and let you wait until the holiday weekend is over to fix the issue
    Post like this, and the one that you said you won't help C-West players over what mythlost says obviously pisses people off, maybe you don't do it intentionally but when you try to get back, in this situation, at mythlost, you just pissed off the whole c-west community not at myth, but at you for saying something like that.

edit : in all honesty I know you're trying to help but there's a reason many people treat you like jerks.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast